Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Sims 4 Sims for Costume Month!! (Halloween, Day of the Dead, etc.)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,611 Member
    This is what Dylan and his room mates are gonna be for Spooky Day this year:
    Darth Vader, a roman, and a zombie space ranger. :joy:
    Q1BKxYO.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    :D I like it. Also @RevolverOcelots We seriously gotta get some locks for that bar...LOL.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,600 Member
    The outfits that Dylan and the other sims are wearing look great! @DeKay :) Their helmets/hats and face paint give a great look to the sims oufits!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,611 Member
    Thank you, rosemow. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2016
    So far I've only done the first 3 households in my current rotation game.

From left to right...
    1. Victor Green - He's a nature loving Herbalist sim, so I made him into a White Witch.
    2. Ginger Dex - My DJ sim is a Romantic sim. She went for a subtle Black Widow/Femme Fatale look.
    3. Toby (?) - Ginger's housemate (forgot his surname). He's a fishersim with a love for nautical themed outfits, so I thought Pirate Skeleton was appropriate.
    4. Eve Ilbeech - She's an evil, hot-headed, goofball with a Deviant aspiration. She's preggers atm, so I went for a really inappropriate Zombie Schoolgirl outfit :D
    5. Lit Ilbeech - Eve's browbeaten Friend of the World hubby. He wore what his wife told him to wear, because that's what he does...

20e1a14d89.jpg

Post edited by EmmaVane on
  • Options
    Love how the Leia robes can work for a white witch/Gandalf the White costume. Question @EmmaVane : If there were a bunny costume, would poor Lit be subjected to that one as well?...LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    It is great seeing the costumes that the households in your game are wearing! @EmmaVane :) it is a nice variety of different types of outfits, It is great reading the background details of your sim and your choice of their outfit.
  • Options
    Love how the Leia robes can work for a white witch/Gandalf the White costume. Question @EmmaVane : If there were a bunny costume, would poor Lit be subjected to that one as well?...LOL

Nah. A bunny has a cute factor. The hot dog is just all out embarrassing.
  • Options
    Well, if that were the case, why not the 'bratwurst' option AKA the tanny coloured one. :joy: Oh mys...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Well, if that were the case, why not the 'bratwurst' option AKA the tanny coloured one. :joy: Oh mys...lol

I thought that one was a tofu dog. Anyway, the ketchup co-ordinates with his wife's outfit. :p
  • Options
    I dunno. When I saw it, that was the first thing I thought...LOL. And gotcha. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    KrisBKrisB Posts: 256 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    The black colour scheme of your sims outfit looks great for Halloween ! @KrisB :) The red and black stockings and spider necklace are great parts of the outfit. The pumpkins themed furnishing of the front porch area of your sims home looks great!
    Thanks so much rosemow, , that makes me smile :)

• Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member

[img][/img]10-04-16_1-52-20nbspAM_zpsxxact76l.png

"It's not real silly!" Here are two of the three cute witch sisters that I made for Halloween.
  • Options
    OMG that is awesome @sooozeeebeee ! Where did the lil dragon come from?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    OMG that is awesome @sooozeeebeee ! Where did the lil dragon come from?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    The witch sisters are very nice! @sooozeeebeee :) The dragon is cute in the cauldron. It is nice that the sims hair complements with their outfit colours.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @LosaruTaiyo It is in Debug. I'm not sure, but I think it came with the base game. His original form is much smaller, but he does well enlarged. I find all sorts of goodies in Debug, and there is always something new with every addition of content added to the game. A lot of the items will stay on your lot just fine while playing, but some wont survive a lot upload to the gallery, then some that will, wont be there for an individual room upload. I like to build. Can ya tell?

@rosemow thank you for the compliments. That little dragon is one of my favorite Debug gems. I had fun with the witch sister's wardrobes. I carefully color coordinated all of their outfits and kept each one "Witchy", even their workout selections lol. If you are going to sweat, you might as well look good while doing it.
  • Options
    Queen_RoognaQueen_Roogna Posts: 69 Member
    I was playing a separate household and decided to check up on my original; This is what she was wearing, looking into the camera. This wasn't planned and really freaked me out, especially with the creepy clowns on the news...
    rygAW.jpg
    r8dKk.jpg
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Some fantastic costumes. I'm building a nightclub lot for a Halloween themed birthday party so they're definitely getting dressed up. I have a shot on my computer of my old founder Raphael Medina all dressed up as a vampire (fangs and all) getting married to a dark haired fairy Candy Behr at their spooky costume party wedding at a venue I built. There were a few Darth Vaders and fairy Fyres (can't remember which one it was) was an elder and went into labour during the wedding (mcc has pregnancy aging enabled so I'm guessing mcc got her pregnant as an adult and then she aged).

I'll definitely post pics when I get to throw the party and will keep an eye on the thread to steal borrow some costume ideas. :smiley:
  • Options
    @jeepjeepcat Not a word of a lie: We have a friend of the family who's kid's birthday is on Halloween! Birthday cake and candy!...lol.

Thanks for sharing everyone and I hope more do share. As said, I love this time of the year. Sure, you don't get presents or complain about that in-law that you only see around special times, but you, simwise or not, get to let your imagination go and just have fun! Oh and treats. Those are awesome too.

Hope your Spooky day is the spookiest!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Okay I dug out my photos of Raphael Medina and Candy Behr's wedding.

rcwedding1.jpg
    rcwedding2.jpg
    rcwedding3.jpg
    rcwedding4.jpg
    rcwedding5.jpg
    Raphael & Candy

rcwedding6guest_1.jpg
    Guests in costume you can just see Moira Fyres the pregnant elder fairy and the pizza guy at the bar is Don L.

rcwedding7guest.jpg
    rcwedding8.jpg
    rcwedding9moira.jpg
    More guests and it was whilst taking the last screenie I realized she was in labour :lol:
  • Options
    It was great seeing the pictures of Raphael and Candy's wedding ! @jeepjeepcat :) Their spooky costume party wedding venue looks great! Very nice orange and black colour scheme of the venue! The spooky themed furnishing of the venue looks very great! The pumpkins look great in the venue. The pumpkin floor rugs are a nice touch under the dining tables . The outfits that the sims are wearing look great! The fairy themed outfits look very nice.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I was playing a separate household and decided to check up on my original; This is what she was wearing, looking into the camera. This wasn't planned and really freaked me out, especially with the creepy clowns on the news...
    rygAW.jpg
    She's a real stunner though!

• Options
    @jeepjeepcat I love the idea of a costume party wedding. How did you do it? Did you do an official costume party, then have the bride and groom get married during it?
  • Options
    @sooozeeebeee Yes. Same as the following shots. I threw a spooky party at a venue I built and then had Brett blow out his candles to age.

brettbirthday071001.jpg
    brettbirthday071002.jpg
    This is the venue, I called it the Cauldron.

brettbirthday071003.jpg
    brettbirthday071004.jpg
    brettbirthday071005.jpg
    brettbirthday071006.jpg
    brettbirthday071007.jpg
    brettbirthday071008.jpg
    brettbirthday071009.jpg
    Here are various shots of the guests. Poor old Sinclari doesn't suspect now Brett is a YA he's off limits until she ages!