Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UPDATED Best Lot Creations Ever - recommendations for Maxis Tab

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Here are my nominations for the Maxis fav:

Kazumi Apartments by PurpleKachina

Makoto by PurpleKachina

Brayerwood Place by fidlerten

Victorian Family Home by lisa17ann

Adonis by Cevans1962

These are beautiful builds. Please take a look. :)
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    I would like to nominate a build created by MerryWiddow

Download

the_me10.jpg

Here are some in game pictures.

Exterior - Front
    front10.jpg

Some of the landscaping in the front.
    landsc10.jpg

The back yard.
    back10.jpg

Interior - Entry Hall
    hall_110.jpg

hall_210.jpg

Kitchen
    kitche10.jpg

kitche11.jpg

Living Room / Dining Room
    dining10.jpg

dining11.jpg

]dining12.jpg

dining13.jpg

Bedroom
    bedroo10.jpg

bedroo11.jpg

Bathroom - This is one of the 2 1/2 bathrooms.
    bathro10.jpg

Basement
    baseme10.jpg

baseme11.jpg

baseme12.jpg

baseme13.jpg
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    You're so sweet @yanti68 Thank you for the nomination.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    A few recommendations:

Wishing on a Star by @Yanti68

Tara by @anchesenamon Note: I think this builder has a lot of very creative builds and deserves more recognition than she's gotten to this point.

Contrary Cottage by @FOLLYFOOT
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I would like to nominate a very fun and creative house: Thank you for checking it out <3
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Quality Control Challenge 29 Winners:
    Challenge was to create a futuristic house.
    Inter: Futuristic home by Bladian1 ( @Soraya4sims )
    Exp: Futuristic Earth by @steskens
    Adv: 823 Mann Avenue by @gmcrozier
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    You're welcome @Nejioranaid. You deserve it.
  • Options
    Ok I haven't done personal noms for ages but I need to get back into it because I see so many amazing builds

So here goes, sorry if any already been nominated
    The Lucky Frog by @lisa17ann, so cute I love chinese restaurants
    Eco Twins by PurpleKachina ( @Manssom ) I love the mirror image they look adorable
    VanDurhaven Estate by @fidlerten um wow it looks amazing
    Windermere by @yanti68, this is gorgeous
    Wishing on a Star by @yanti68, wow stunning
    Keysworth Townhouses by @StSciurus, I love the architecture with this build
    Happy Family Home by @lisa17ann, adorable
    Karen`s Kitchen by vepeixoto03 ( @vethesims ), this is super cute
    Bachelor's Odyssey by @RyeCris16, this looks amazing love the shapes and detail

Will try to post more soon
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • Options
    QC Monthly Challenge 13 Winners:
    Challenge was to create a fun park.
    Exp: Union Jack's Funfair by DizziSquirrel ( @Liziann1 )
    Adv: Fun And Thrills Park by @chips46

I would also like to nominate the other entries as they were all spectacular
    Kisses and Hugs by saturnspoon ( @Archer_Girl )
    Gnomes Amusement Park by osiazul ( @emere )
  • Options
    I recommend:

Downtown Abbey by Icalieva

• Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    As there are screenshots of my old posts in @ureshii_wa post, I will advise that I asked the SimGurus to change my forum name from kamb1403 to bokylie1. Reason being is my Gallery ID has always been bokylie1 and I didn't want that to change. It made sense to have my forum and gallery names matching to enable people to view my builds.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    Not really the appropriate place to post all this but i will say one thing. I removed zita from my simming life for a reason and none of this surprises me at all.
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    I think I should add that I have made my peace with all of this. I hardly comment on the forums anymore and don't take part in any of the contest due to certain comments other people made in private messages to me.

The only reason I have commented is due to screenshots of what I have previously posted being highlighted in the post.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Okay, wow. You guys went out of your way to openly hurt a member on the forum, I think it's really appalling to do something like this in the open.. Regardless of how you feel towards someone, it just feels like you spent a lot of time trying to find evidence to discredit Zita, so that obviously means you have some or other history with her and things didn't work out in your favor.

As a friend, and someone who speaks to her on a daily basis, I know she has her own company to run and she also has a lot of threads and competitions to update, the only thing I fail to understand is.. How can you have your own business and yet find time to nominate your own builds and compete in several competitions with several models/fake accounts. Like seriously..

Another thing, I've spoken to mostly everyone on the Sims and Modeling 4 section and I know a lot of them to at least say that they're different people, for instance, I know Poppiegirl, and I also know that Zita and Poppie are two completely different people. You guys went on what was said on the forums and never even bothered to contact all the names that were mentioned.

I think it's really sick and sad to even attack anyone on such a personal level, Zita is completely broken and you guys don't even care.

REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER DO YOU FEEL GOOD KNOWING YOU MADE SOMEONE ON A SIMS FORUM WITH DIABETES SO SICK THAT SHE MIGHT NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, are you finally happy? This is what you've been waiting for all along?

I think I'll just say my piece and go, I want nothing to do with this forum if this is how we're all gonna act towards each other.
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    aurora16xdaurora16xd Posts: 82 Member
    All this is very disturbing.... :/
    I love the sims from the first edition <3
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited September 2016
    Okay, wow. You guys went out of your way to openly hurt a member on the forum, I think it's really appalling to do something like this in the open.. Regardless of how you feel towards someone, it just feels like you spent a lot of time trying to find evidence to discredit Zita, so that obviously means you have some or other history with her and things didn't work out in your favor.

As a friend, and someone who speaks to her on a daily basis, I know she has her own company to run and she also has a lot of threads and competitions to update, the only thing I fail to understand is.. How can you have your own business and yet find time to nominate your own builds and compete in several competitions with several models/fake accounts. Like seriously..

Another thing, I've spoken to mostly everyone on the Sims and Modeling 4 section and I know a lot of them to at least say that they're different people, for instance, I know Poppiegirl, and I also know that Zita and Poppie are two completely different people. You guys went on what was said on the forums and never even bothered to contact all the names that were mentioned.

I think it's really sick and sad to even attack anyone on such a personal level, Zita is completely broken and you guys don't even care.

REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER DO YOU FEEL GOOD KNOWING YOU MADE SOMEONE ON A SIMS FORUM WITH DIABETES SO SICK THAT SHE MIGHT NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, are you finally happy? This is what you've been waiting for all along?

I think I'll just say my piece and go, I want nothing to do with this forum if this is how we're all gonna act towards each other.

100% with you Bob. <3

It is so sad the lengths that people go to to bring down others.. why would you want to make anyone feel like that?
    Even if ANY of this was true, it still does NOT validate what you have done on this thread, it is absolutely uncalled for and shocking to try and break a person down like that, especially someone as kind as Zita. You really should be ashamed of yourselves for publicly shaming someone like this... fair enough if you don't get on with someone and have your own reasons for that, but don't push your opinions on to everyone else. :|
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    JenLadyBird88JenLadyBird88 Posts: 553 Member
    you are such a bully
    just remember the people you are accusing of being her are real people that is also affected by this, not only her
    you have given nohing that can be called proof except for what i can read myself way back from 2014.
    i suggest you get real proof before you slander a member like this and leave my name out from any future posts
    i have every right to be here just like you and you shoud be banned for this
  • Options
    Perhaps my idea of who this person is, may be wrong. If it is, I'm sorry. It's just that Zita's personality traits by the way she writes, does remind me of someone else. Sorry. This person is from England and I have no idea where Zita is from.

My concern is more about someone having several accounts and being able to manipulate the system. I have no idea who really was the culprit back on TS2, but it just made sense to me that someone with multiple accounts could do all kinds of things to control the system: help themselves and hurt others. This other person I was referring to, (I will not mention their user name so as not to slander them wrongly) but their name also started with a "Z" so it got me thinking.

So, I'm sorry Zita1966 if I've taken you as the wrong person. I don't want to be a part of hurting anyone, and as far as I know, you haven't hurt me.
  • Options
    JaxpanicJaxpanic Posts: 23 New Member
    14. @jaxpanic your sudden interest in this whole little drama, especially being your 1st post, indicates 2 me that you deliberately created a new account to follow and support the campaign trying to discredit me so I'm not going to respond to you. I don't believe you are an "observer" I suspect you already exist here on the forum but wanted to assist the claims under an alias not exposing your real identity. Why would anyone use their 1st post as a new member here to join in on such a hostile attack? I'm sorry, I do not buy that.

Nope - I am new but not as new as you may think, I've been on the forum since May this year and don't really do the comment thing, the only reason a commented now was because I've observed some of your competitions and noticed they same thing most people have. Sorry if I've hurt your feelings just stating the obvious.
  • Options
    JenLadyBird88JenLadyBird88 Posts: 553 Member
    fidlerten wrote: »
    Perhaps my idea of who this person is, may be wrong. If it is, I'm sorry. It's just that Zita's personality traits by the way she writes, does remind me of someone else. Sorry. This person is from England and I have no idea where Zita is from.

My concern is more about someone having several accounts and being able to manipulate the system. I have no idea who really was the culprit back on TS2, but it just made sense to me that someone with multiple accounts could do all kinds of things to control the system: help themselves and hurt others. This other person I was referring to, (I will not mention their user name so as not to slander them wrongly) but their name also started with a "Z" so it got me thinking.

So, I'm sorry Zita1966 if I've taken you as the wrong person. I don't want to be a part of hurting anyone, and as far as I know, you haven't hurt me.

if you go online to the gallery and search for creators starting with z or even zita you will find many many there, i suppose she is all of those as well because now it seems any word or name starting with a z is automatically zita
    what happened here in my opinion is harrasment and slander and should be dealt with by ea or who ever is in charge
    it is dispicable to say the least.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    All this is indeed disturbing.

But it has also gone a bit too far now. Things would have been so much easier for everyone if they could just rename this thread to
    "Share your newest gallery uploads" and let everyone post their new work. Just like on the old forums. We never had any of these
    problems on the old forums. I have suggested this before without success but really. I think it should be considered.
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Jaxpanic wrote: »
    Hi @ureshii_wa . . . I'm not active on the competitions but I like to observe the forum and see what everyone does and creates. I'm so glad someone has finally had the initiative to collect evidence against @Zita1966z and what she is capable of. I have seen so much deceit and disrespect that this woman has caused and I truly hope that this opens her eyes and everyone ells eyes so that we can help her overcome this. I wanted to mention as well, that there are more accounts that I suspect is hers : @KARDASH1988 ; @Jendowoz0612 and @JenLadyBird88. Their sims all look the same and they all speak the same lingo. Just my in put as an observer.

I would also like to confirm that Kardash is a new member and he has only been here for a month, perhaps longer. Second time he has been accused of something and I have spoken to him enough to know that they're not the same people, I also think it's extremely ironic for someone with their first post to comment on such a hostile attack, I mean, you don't know anyone and you observe like you've stated.

I honestly think a lot of people who started all of this have more than one account, yet they're trying to bash someone else for apparently having a few fake accounts.. I find it funny. Also kind of shows us what type of people they are, but meh. I don't need to try and reason with that kind of logic
    you are such a bully
    just remember the people you are accusing of being her are real people that is also affected by this, not only her
    you have given nohing that can be called proof except for what i can read myself way back from 2014.
    i suggest you get real proof before you slander a member like this and leave my name out from any future posts
    i have every right to be here just like you and you shoud be banned for this

I completely agree with this, I feel bad for all the people who are being dragged into this because people are jealous. It's uncalled for

But I know you're a strong person and you always make the best out of a messy situation, just keep doing your thing, You don't even need to stoop to their level to try and reason with them, they've clearly made up their mind and will believe what they want.
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    I very rarely visit this topic now but when it is already advertised even in the gallery let me tell you something
    I am disgusted with this topic, which turned into a witch hunt, this is just a game, but here it looks like Mc.Carthy investigation committee. I do not care how many accounts who has - I'm only interested in the quality of work performed. Even bearing 30 different accounts, you can not give yourself 300 "likes" in the Galleria. Think about it.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ