Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UPDATED Best Lot Creations Ever - recommendations for Maxis Tab

Comments

• fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    @JenLadyBird88 I'm sure there are a lot of users with "Z" at the beginning of their name but they would not all fit a certain profile. Perhaps the person I'm referring to may not even be a part of the community any longer, and I'm certainly not going to mention names and slander anyone myself.

I also don't think this is the place for this discussion. If there is any truth to it, it's probably best to be taken up in another way, on a different thread. I'm sure we will be hearing from the gurus before long concerning this issue. I visit this thread to make recommendations myself, not to play jury to someone's alleged wrongdoing. If there is wrongdoing on anyone's part, I would hope Maxis will deal with it properly and assure all who play and build in the The Sims environment, a fun place to socialize and enjoy the game.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    MissBirdie wrote: »
    Okay, wow. You guys went out of your way to openly hurt a member on the forum, I think it's really appalling to do something like this in the open.. Regardless of how you feel towards someone, it just feels like you spent a lot of time trying to find evidence to discredit Zita, so that obviously means you have some or other history with her and things didn't work out in your favor.

As a friend, and someone who speaks to her on a daily basis, I know she has her own company to run and she also has a lot of threads and competitions to update, the only thing I fail to understand is.. How can you have your own business and yet find time to nominate your own builds and compete in several competitions with several models/fake accounts. Like seriously..

Another thing, I've spoken to mostly everyone on the Sims and Modeling 4 section and I know a lot of them to at least say that they're different people, for instance, I know Poppiegirl, and I also know that Zita and Poppie are two completely different people. You guys went on what was said on the forums and never even bothered to contact all the names that were mentioned.

I think it's really sick and sad to even attack anyone on such a personal level, Zita is completely broken and you guys don't even care.

REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER DO YOU FEEL GOOD KNOWING YOU MADE SOMEONE ON A SIMS FORUM WITH DIABETES SO SICK THAT SHE MIGHT NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, are you finally happy? This is what you've been waiting for all along?

I think I'll just say my piece and go, I want nothing to do with this forum if this is how we're all gonna act towards each other.

100% with you Bob. <3

It is so sad the lengths that people go to to bring down others.. why would you want to make anyone feel like that?
    Even if ANY of this was true, it still does NOT validate what you have done on this thread, it is absolutely uncalled for and shocking to try and break a person down like that, especially someone as kind as Zita. You really should be ashamed of yourselves for publicly shaming someone like this... fair enough if you don't get on with someone and have your own reasons for that, but don't push your opinions on to everyone else. :|

... yes i totally agree with you, i have no idea why people can be so nasty to another users !!
    i think they have forgotten that
    SIMS 4 IS A GAME !!!
    the real world outside is hard enough !!! :|
    ( and i really hope that zitas health didnt suffer because of all this )
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    If you ask me, even if this topic has something to do with Lot Recommendations, I don't think that it belongs in here. I'm sorry if there are users that have personal problems with Zita and I respect it since we all have someone we don't like in RL, but I don't like the way it was expressed in here. I mean come on, we are all here because we all love the Sims. I know Zita for 2 years now and I always thought that she was very supportive and nice (and still is). And even if these things you guys said are true, that doesn't mean that someone has to be nasty. I don't actually care if these rumours are true, that would be her thing. I don't want to take a side here, because there are some that disagree with Zita who I personally like aswell and also respect. Causing trouble with somebody (no matter who is involved) is never the right way :/ I hope that we all can keep calm and carry on with the Sims :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited September 2016
    ureshii_wa wrote: »
    @blueblack007 there is no bashing here, as I said on the other thread that you placed your ignorant opinions on. I only showed screenshots of Zita's own words. If Zita's own words are to be kept quiet, maybe she should't have been saying them. There's no need for secrets anymore. She can finally let go of everything she's been holding it, & start fresh if she wanted to. You said "I go by what she will tell Me when I get to speak to her"- do you know how that sounds? like someone following a cult leader no questions asked, so if she asked you to jump off a cliff would you do it? How old are you anyway :/

You say you "do not believe for one minute that she is the only person who has done anything like that"- so just to be clear, you believe she did it, but you think others did it too? Well you go ahead and find and show us who else you think did it, but for now, I have absolute proof that Zita1966 did it, and everyone seems to understand that but you, so maybe you should stay out of it, since you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

You ask how she's ganging up on a bunch of girls- you really didn't read everything did you? If you'll look on the bottom of the report, there are 2 links that take you there, to see how she would act a victim & judges and her friends would help her to tell the girls they were disrespectful and such, but they didn't all know of the evidence I showed today, or they wouldn't have said Zita should be respected & they would't have made those girls out to be troublemakers. Because they were just being honest, and Zita was the one lying.

I'm not ganging up on a innocent victim here, don't get it wrong. She is not innocent, & she's no victim, but she's made others victims who stood in her way. And no one is ganging up on her. No one even spoke to her yet. All people in this community are doing is seeing the full truth about a player so they don't make a mistake of backing her when she picks on innocent girls. No one is going to attack her, they are just gonna see her real self that she was hiding. She made mistakes, it was her own choices to make them, & if she has to deal with it now, it's only because she did the things that made it happen. If she would have been herself, been considerate of others and was an upstanding person, she wouldn't have had to do these things, & wouldn't be dealing with the outcome now. It's not late for her to change, so never mind backing up her bad behavior, and instead why don't you try supporting her by telling her to just clear the air and admit to everything and move on so there'll be no more of those confrontations in forum. Looks like you have growing up to do as well. I shouldn't even waste my time speaking to a person like you, it's like talking to a wall.

There it is again, how come everyone involved with Zita closely, likes to say "my and My god knows that to be true... etc..." You're saying your god like he belongs to you & that if you use His name you think you will look 100% unquestioningly honourable? Look, alot of us are catholic, but it really shows something about you when you have to use His name to back up your statements and your credibility. and while on the subject, if God was on her side so much with everything she did, why did he let me find all the evidence so thoroughly? Maybe he doesn't like when she uses His name to back everything she does and hide behind Him. And don't claim to know who I am either, nor even Zita, you don't know her, you're so blinded by her that you mindlessly follow whatever she says. And your character must be alot like hers, since you don't care a bit even if she did these things, so I don't care a bit about your opinions.

Just so you know, there's no war here, you're the only one trying to start something up. I never attacked Zita, & the thing with zita isn't a fight. I just revealed what she's been hiding so she doesn't pick on players anymore. That's it. end of story. The Drama will end that way, & this is me getting rid of the "bull" as you say. all lies are now revealed, no more 'bull'.

She's a grown woman, she can figure out things for herself, don't need your commentary by the way. Let her deal with this on her own.

-edited in this post too, @BlueBlack007 to let you know I didn't see your creations in the past, it was black_chii77 's work I saw, & I only remember your name, since it was similar to that one, & you had commented on my no cc creations in the past before they were deleted. I only have cc stuff up now. you're sims don't interest me, so that's why I wouldn't have commented on them.

Oh Really? for someone who likes to think highly of themselves you sure do like to toss out the insults, I am going to try and find out what this is all bout with Zita, and telling Me that I am ignorant and such because I talk bout God who I trust does believe in Me like I do him/her, which I do not know which since I have not seen until My time, is totally uncalled for, again you can think what you like, I am not just going by what you claim happened no one in their right mind would only go by 1 persons claim, so stop with the insults or I will report you, goodbye.
    P.S. No I do not for one minute believe that Zita is the Evil horrible person you are telling others she is, She is a good person in My eyes, and Yes she may make a mistake here or there, but that is to be Human, and for you to try and tell Me otherwise how horrible she is, that is just wrong in so many ways, from now on I am going to ignore your posts, and No I do not need you for faves or to tell Me anything bout My creations, I got plenty of people who like My work as well, thanks.,
    Post edited by BlueBlack007 on
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,843 Member
    Okay, wow. You guys went out of your way to openly hurt a member on the forum, I think it's really appalling to do something like this in the open.. Regardless of how you feel towards someone, it just feels like you spent a lot of time trying to find evidence to discredit Zita, so that obviously means you have some or other history with her and things didn't work out in your favor.

As a friend, and someone who speaks to her on a daily basis, I know she has her own company to run and she also has a lot of threads and competitions to update, the only thing I fail to understand is.. How can you have your own business and yet find time to nominate your own builds and compete in several competitions with several models/fake accounts. Like seriously..

Another thing, I've spoken to mostly everyone on the Sims and Modeling 4 section and I know a lot of them to at least say that they're different people, for instance, I know Poppiegirl, and I also know that Zita and Poppie are two completely different people. You guys went on what was said on the forums and never even bothered to contact all the names that were mentioned.

I think it's really sick and sad to even attack anyone on such a personal level, Zita is completely broken and you guys don't even care.

REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER DO YOU FEEL GOOD KNOWING YOU MADE SOMEONE ON A SIMS FORUM WITH DIABETES SO SICK THAT SHE MIGHT NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL, are you finally happy? This is what you've been waiting for all along?

I think I'll just say my piece and go, I want nothing to do with this forum if this is how we're all gonna act towards each other.

I think anger and resentment speak for themselves in volumes. This type of message to the community dose not come from thin air. Too many people are upset by this particular simmer. Artist need to respect each other. This type of drama is THE reason I won't touch modeling competitions anymore. People cheat with dirty feet, heck this shouldn't be surprising in this day in age. People will drive their cars all over Plum Street to get to you-they got nothing better to do and their egos rely on it.
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    MiataPlay wrote: »

I think anger and resentment speak for themselves in volumes. This type of message to the community dose not come from thin air. Too many people are upset by this particular simmer. Artist need to respect each other. This type of drama is THE reason I won't touch modeling competitions anymore. People cheat with dirty feet, heck this shouldn't be surprising in this day in age. People will drive their cars all over Plum Street to get to you-they got nothing better to do and their egos rely on it.

Yeah, well. With the constant drama that keeps happening on the Sims and Modeling thread for Sims 4, the drama is never ending. I kind of understand why you left and never came back, I seriously can't watch how everyone tears into each other and make this so personal that people are actually getting hurt in the process instead of focusing on the main reason, Simming!

This place used to be fun but egos, accusations and drama are getting in the way and I won't have any part in it.
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited September 2016
    So, I would recommend that we stop that discussion and focus on the main part of this thread again: recommending lots :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    After a whole day reading and assessing the situation of this thread that was informed to me yesterday by a simmer. I am grateful that I was tagged in and was good to know about it but in the future I would not like anyone to tag me into these kinds of drama. You can call me ignorant if you like but sometimes it's a bless that way. There is a reason why I stay out of it because this forum in-fighting, bullying, cheating, or witch-hunting is what drove me away from this forum. I already have made my judgement and my ideas about the whole matter which I will not tell anyone here except for maybe a few close simmer friends. So please I will not ask again, do not tag or mention to me about this whole drama thing. I would like play The Sims peacefully as I can with others and nothing more. Thank you :)

unimpressed.PNG
    My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2016
    So, this is just a room, but I have always felt it was a wonderfully constructed one. I feel it's brilliantly crafted and has wonderful shabby atmosphere not generally found in TS4.

Origin ID: ClaudtheAwesome
    01.jpg
    Build Link

edited for typo
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    So, this is just a room, but I have always felt it was a wonderfully constructed one. I feel it's brilliantly crafted and has wonderful shabby atmosphere not generally found in TS4.

Origin ID: ClaudtheAwesome
    01.jpg
    Build Link

edited for typo

It looks amazing, Ceres. Great work! <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2016
    @BobSkellington I wish I could take the credit for it, but it's not mine. Just one of many gritty builds that has inspired me. I'm glad you like it!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Why was my name mentioned here in a now removed post that appears to be smack in the middle of a war zone? I haven't even been active in months. There is no reason my name should be brought up in a fight.
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Anyway, moving on with the lot recommendations.

I'd like to nominate these builds because they absolutely blew my socks off when I explored them in-game:

Japanese House 04
    - harichansarubou
    Japanese House 05 - harichansarubou
  • WackeldackelXL49WackeldackelXL49 Posts: 182 Member
    Hello, where is my nomination I read this topic and its not ok!! We have many beautiful creations in the gallery, the people have nothing, they have few favs. Please do not ignore us and give the people having deserved a maxis fav.
    A maxis fav ist an encouragement, a motivation for all people in the gallery!! The motivation is missing from the gallery!!!
  • WackeldackelXL49WackeldackelXL49 Posts: 182 Member
    edited September 2016
    Here is my nomination again:

Wasserschloss by @weideheide
    https://www.thesims.com/de_DE/gallery/AC3A4C7977F811E68C1EF7029172F49B?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=weideheide&max=50&maxis=false

Thank you very much, I hope you can hear me!! I wish you all a wonderful week!!
  • KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    edited September 2016
    My nominations:

Legoland by Hexalotl

El Sombrero by Llaorah

Fount Garde Restaurant by Fidlerten

Simbucks Coffee by SarahAmina
    Post edited by KojiK on

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Some more amazing builds Ive seen lately

The Gilded Garden Pub by @SpecterCody - so beautiful I love the detail
    Home For Halloween by @lisa17ann - adorable and omg its nearly Halloween again already
    ROCKY RETREAT by @RABOOSKI - wow this is gorgeous
    Fount Garde Restaurant by @fidlerten - beautiful restaurant
    The Beach Kiosk by @lisi_ja - this is so cute great creativity
    Maison des Fleurs by Cevans1962 ( @masajo ) - This is so beautiful and I love the landscaping
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    Thank you @KojiK and thank you @Cbear13 for your double recommendation. :)
    Sorry @fidlerton for the double nom I admit I didnt check previous noms (oops) but it deserves a double haha
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    That's okay @Cbear13. I obviously cannot help but be flattered that two fellow builders liked one of my lots. :blush:
    fidlerten wrote: »
    Thank you @KojiK and thank you @Cbear13 for your double recommendation. :)

You're Welcome, that restaurant is gorgeous

EA Game Changer

Thanks @KojiK I'm glad you like it.
    Quality Control Challenge 30 Winners:
    Challenge was to create a nightclub to celebrate the QC 1 year anniversary.
    Exp: Club QC by rostrijodu ( @Rostri-Jodu )
    Adv: Baraboom Nightclub by Jan_Telefon ( @Emmp )
    Its nomination time!

Point de L'oracle Des Jumeaux
    by B0njour123

Crystal Restaurant
    by Machine170

Em-Mystery Girl (D)
    by LOGIC63

EA Game Changer

• lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited October 2016
    Well it's been far to long since I did any nominations my self! But, here are a few that have caught my eye recently. Apology's
    if they have already been nominated or received a maxis fav!

First Fall Craftsman By: @RyeCris16
    A great starter house that is an adorable build and all for under 20k! you can find it HERE

Bramble Cottage By:@follyfoot
    such a sweet build inside and out with beautiful landscaping! you can find it HERE

Happily Ever After By: @Cbear13
    Well it's simply magical in every way! you can find it HERE

104 Ellwood Lane By: @Chris2fer03
    It's a suburban dream come true and the landscaping and interiors are perfection! you can find it HERE

The Prospectors Canteen By: @Nhicks
    An adorable restaurant with a rustic country feeling. It's just adorable! you can find it HERE

Modern Beach Home By: @vethesims
    It's everything a modern beach house should be! And, the colorful cosy interiors are everything a sim family could hope for! you can find it HERE

Kensington Gardens By: @masajo
    Wonderful architecture on this beautiful inside and out house townhouse! It even has a apartment attached for in-laws or a nanny!
    you can find it HERE

Vintage Townhomes By: @WrathofCath
    The attention to detail on this beautiful build is a must see! you can find it HERE
    Post edited by lisa17ann on
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg