Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Phone Covers!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    Funny, I already have the newest version of UI Cheats but still can't access the phone. Also just noticed the window of the phone at the very top of the screen. Will try removing the Mods folder.

*sigh* Do they even test these "new ways to play" before adding them?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No, no, you don't understand. The phone covers add NEW and EXCITING was to play!!!!! They are soooooo kawaii!!!!!! And new content!

Lol
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    MadIris wrote: »
    Funny, I already have the newest version of UI Cheats but still can't access the phone. Also just noticed the window of the phone at the very top of the screen. Will try removing the Mods folder.

*sigh* Do they even test these "new ways to play" before adding them?

Obviously not.

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    @BlueBlack007 haha I'm with you! Waaaay too much emphasis on the phones. I live just fine without a phone cover in real life..and so do my sims!

Thanks , I hardly use My cell phone in real life, only for emergencies , so no reason to put a dang cover on it, lol
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I was using a default replacement phone in the game so I definitely have no use for their covers
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yup, my sims all have Samsung phones. :D
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I really love the phone covers but I want a vibrating heart shaped bed patched in next. Now I'd use that a lot.
  • Options
    ShaddBoi wrote: »
    @BlueBlack007 haha I'm with you! Waaaay too much emphasis on the phones. I live just fine without a phone cover in real life..and so do my sims!

Thanks , I hardly use My cell phone in real life, only for emergencies , so no reason to put a dang cover on it, lol

I use mine all the time. It has my whole music library,favorite websites to visit,all my pictures etc. I often use my smartphone to post on the forums and twitter when I'm away from my pc and even download something from the gallery to my game when I'm away from my pc.
  • Options
    My Simself has a blue phone cover and his wife has a pink one with polka dots. I do use them. I really like the option.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    My Simself has a blue phone cover and his wife has a pink one with polka dots. I do use them. I really like the option.

I do not use Facebook nor Twitter, so therefore I do not need a cover, I only use My cell phone for emergency's only.