Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

Comments

• Options
    RinskRinsk Posts: 82 Member
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    After much trouble, I've got a screenshot:

Email.png

Thanks @Shakuahi !

If you guys need any more proof that this is fake, this "email" includes the Sims Forums winking emoji because of a lazy copy/paste job.

Its the same winking emoji you find on apple - iphones, pads and macs, so it could have come from one of those. (just checked on my phone) I have a outlook account like the OP and i cant get the same winking emoji.

(not to say that OP couldn't have done that, just fyi)
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Rinsk wrote: »
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    After much trouble, I've got a screenshot:

Email.png

Thanks @Shakuahi !

If you guys need any more proof that this is fake, this "email" includes the Sims Forums winking emoji because of a lazy copy/paste job.

Its the same winking emoji you find on apple - iphones, pads and macs, so it could have come from one of those. (just checked on my phone) I have a outlook account like the OP and i cant get the same winking emoji.

(not to say that OP couldn't have done that, just fyi)

yup these
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    edited September 2016
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    *rolls eyes* people are talking like it's for real it came from a lame fan site people probably photo shopped stuff
    "A lame fan site"
    X1ryx.gif
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited September 2016
    I do believe a developer could leak stuff to a fan site. After all if you're leaking something you want it to reach the community and a fan site would be the way to go. Also faking those screenshots would take a huge amount of work and professional Photoshopping skills.

However I just don't believe a developer would send these leaks to random forum users...it doesn't really make sense
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    How do you know that the leaks aren't fake? Do you have proof? Oh wait, you do but you can't show it because you don't want the leaker to get into trouble. You seem smart enough to know that the leaker was in trouble the second they hit send. I am sure they will be found and dealt with and you better hope that you are not guilty by association. They "robbed" the bank, you drove the getaway car.

How can you get into trouble for spreading info you never signed a NDA for?
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Well, should we push these forums to the 10th page then, just to see what these second bullet points are? I would certainly be interested in learning what this person has up their sleeve.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    While I enjoy reading the speculation, that's all it is for me until confirmed. Though the picures I've seen do look legit, the emails really don't. Who knows though!
  • Options
    Well, should we push these forums to the 10th page then, just to see what these second bullet points are? I would certainly be interested in learning what this person has up their sleeve.

yea its like saying thing for no reason
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    TheOrangeBird01TheOrangeBird01 Posts: 171 Member
    IDK if your leaks are real or not but i'm only posting to get to 10 pages for the next "leak" ...
    tmKZ8py62rDk4.gif
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    So 10 pages and you release the next leak? Well I'm in.

Also maybe they only have info on the things they are currently working on. Maybe other devs are working on the next EP and/or toddlers. Hence the silence.
  • Options
    anyone elese have been checking his email after this?
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    The OP posted this in another thread:
    I'd love it if it turned out to be false, or just really empty. They'd have to shut down the forums :D

I'm starting to think they just want to see this place go to hell by leaking false information so that the community explodes when "leaked" features are not included in the final EP.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    I'd love it if it turned out to be false, or just really empty. They'd have to shut down the forums :D

I'm starting to think they just want to see this place go to plum by leaking false information so that the community explodes when "leaked" features are not included in the final EP.

I don't believe that emailing forum users at random thing is true but sure it was fun to read this thread!
    However, the rest of the leaks seem really genuine to me. We shall soon see. In the meantime, this speculation is fun, more so than actually playing the game :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    QDog wrote: »

I'm starting to think they just want to see this place go to plum by leaking false information so that the community explodes when "leaked" features are not included in the final EP.

I don't believe that emailing forum users at random thing is true but sure it was fun to read this thread!
    However, the rest of the leaks seem really genuine to me. We shall soon see. In the meantime, this speculation is fun, more so than actually playing the game :D

Well, some of the leaks seem pretty true. But there's no possible way that every single one these could be true, since there will be some fake leaks among these real and genuine ones.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    It's an intentional "leak" from EA to get us talking and build hype for the expansion, which it has succeeded at doing remarkably well. :D They've done this before with previous Sims games.

It's hilarious how many people think it's one rogue EA employee who's risking his/her job to give a total stranger info about the new EP. LOL. Why the heck would anyone do that? They might leak things privately to their friends, perhaps, but they aren't going to risk their jobs to e-mail strangers just for the heck of it.
  • Options
    can we get this page to 10 already
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited September 2016
    Someone is either risking their job or pulling an elaborate prank.

edit: Or both.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Well, I will help getting it to 10 pages too. You have to take all this stuff woth a grain of salt until confirmed informstion comes out or a sim guru tells us it's fake... Lol...I have to admit, it is fun reading all of it though, and like someone else stated, I don't think someone would risk their job to leak this to a random person, but, it might be intentional by EA, if so, that was pretty smart marketing!....the picture that was shared was interesting....
  • Options
    Caike72Caike72 Posts: 5 New Member
    Guys, anyone can have done this email and sent to random people. We have to be cautious with these leaks. :'(:astonished:
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited September 2016
    Okay. Here we go. Watch me. I post this and it's gonna be on page #10 already.

Nope, didn't work.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Ummmm...no?
  • Options
    Well how many neighborhoods do you guys think the world is going to be? I think that at least one of them will have a lot more than just 5 lots in it, I'm hoping for one that has at least 10+ in it. I also want to see how they did the International District, because that was one aspect that really interested me. If they do a thing like the Von Haunt Estate, with a museum holding many cultural artifacts and giving them backstories, that would be pretty nice too! Sort of like a call-back to World Adventures, sort of.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    i dont know
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    there should be 28 post in one page until it goas to next page
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My guess would be four neighborhoods with three or four buildings in them for apartments and penthouses. Plus, I hope, a big city park with a city hall. A secret lot would be fun too, I love those.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top