Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Hello fellow Simmers! I hope your all having as much fun has I am with this adorable kids stuff pack we just got!
    I've been busy building a after school recreation centre for kids and the young at heart! I hope you all like it!
    You can find it HERE

Rainbow Recreation
    rr1.jpg

Staff Office
    rr2.jpg

The Play Room
    rr3.jpg

Snack Time!
    rr4.jpg

Bathrooms and study lounge
    rr5.jpg

Art and Reading Room
    rr6.jpg

Nap Time!
    rr7.jpg

Outside Play Ground
    rr8.jpg

:) Thanks for looking! :)

34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Rainbow Recreation is such a very nice colourful build! :) Very nice exterior of the building! The different colours of the exterior walls looks very nice! The butterflies look very pretty on the exterior walls! The flower bed looks very nice! The penants are nice touches on the walls . The giraffe look cute either sides of the front door! Very nice furnshing of the interior of the build. Nice office area for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst using the computer at the desk table. Very nice playroom! The yellow wall colour looks sunny! The kids will have fun playing the llama tabletop game, playing with the dollhouse , putting on a show in the puppet theatre. or battling on the battle station. The bunny and koala are cute in the room! Very nice kitchen! The colouful circles floor patterns look very nice. The different coloured dining seats looks great! The red coloured cabinets look great placed on the blue walls. Kids will enjoy doing experiments on the science table. The lady bird rug is cute! Very pretty pink colour scheme of the art and library room! The circles floor rugs patterning looks very great! The alternating bookcases and activity tables looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating reading books or enjoy doing artwork on the activity tables. Very nice sleeping room! The green colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The beds look great how they are placed in the room. It looks very nice how the new stuff pack items are used in the build! Very nice outdoors playground! The teddies tea party is cute! Kids will have fun playing on the spaceship or monkey bars, or playing the llamas table top game in the outdoors air.
    The build is very colourfully nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you for your to kind comments @rosemow :)

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh wow its sooooo cute!! The yellow room is my fav, even though I loved your other build this one looks better :)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Rainbow Recreation is adorable, so colorful and beautiful! I'm having a lot of fun with the new pack as well! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much as always for stopping by and leaving such nice comments @Cbear13 and @vethesims

• Options
    lauwekoelauwekoe Posts: 19 New Member
    Great buildings! Love your spa, it's beautiful! The amount of effort put into the details is great! :)
  • Options
    Hello and thank you so much @lauwekoe :)

• Options
    Hello everyone! I've been a bit under the weather lately and since I have no energy to clean or garden I've been building. This is a bigger house then I normally do and I hope you all like it. Victorian Beach House has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathroom, eat in kitchen, dining room, living room, mud room, laundry room, attic playroom, attached green house, and outdoor activities. Thanks for looking and Happy Simming! :)
    You can find it Here
    More Photo's Here

vbh.jpg
    vbh1.jpg
    vbh3.jpg
    vbh6.jpg
    vbh17.jpg

• Options
    Hello. I am sorry that you are feeling unwell. I send hugs to you <3 I hope that you feel a little bit better very soon.
    Victorian Beach house is such a very nice home! :) The Victorian design of the exterior looks so very nice! Very nice roofing! The tower dormer looks very great! It is a very pretty build! The planter box windows look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The wall paneling looks nice, and very nice curtained kitchen windows. Sims will like having the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst preparing meals. The kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the walls. The island workbench and bar stool,counter looks great! The fruit bowl, bottles, hanging pots and pans, cake display item , wall cutlery and sauces are nice kitchen touches in the room. The sunroom /green house is such a very nice light filled room! The type of windows used there looks very nice. It looks very nice how the plants are placed on the floor and shelves in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table with sunlight coming in onto them, enjoying the restful plant setting and listening to music from the gramophone. Very nice fireplace sitting area in the living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchair reading a book or watching tv in front of the fire. The bookcase corner nook is nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool whilst reading. They will have nice views through the living room windows. Very nice double bedroom. Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in through the bedhead windows. The candles are nice touches on the bedside tables. The colour schemes and furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks very nice! The toy animals look very cute in the nursery and kids rooms!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much @rosemow for you wishes for my health and for the hugs! Also thanks for the kind comments on my build! :)

• Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

As usual, beautiful house @lisa17ann <3 I hope the rain stops a little ;)
  • Options
    lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    Your Victorian Beach House is stunning! And I love the colors of your kids recreation center <3<3 Amazing builds as always!!
  • Options
    Aww thanks so much @emere and @lisi_ja for your kind comments on my build (s) :)

I'm hoping the rain stops a lot! hahaha i'm about to lose my S!$T haha

• Options
    AuricchiaAuricchia Posts: 59 Member
    I love your Victorian Beach House! It makes me think of holidays.... relaxing and peaceful holidays :)
    @Nymesand on Twitter nymesims4 on Instagram
  • Options
    Hello @Auricchia thanks for stopping by and for leaving such a lovely comment! :)

• Options
    Hello fellow simmers! I hope your all having a good weekend and are having fun simming! I have two cottages to share today...yep two! :D

The first is Cosy Country Cottage it has 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths.
    You can download it Here
    More Photo's Here
    rr1.jpg
    rr6.jpg
    rr8.jpg

My second build is Cobblestone Cottage. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and would be a great family home.
    You can find it Here
    More Photo's Here
    cc.jpg
    cc4.jpg
    cc10.jpg

Thanks for looking! And, Happy Simming! :)

• Options
    Cosy Country Cottage and Cobblestone Cottsge are both such very nice homely looking cottages! :) The names of then are warming and nice! Very nice exterior designs of them! The red colour of the exterior of Cosy Country looks very nice. Very nice roofing! The flower box windows and the floral lattice over the top of the windows looks pretty! The open gate look welcoming. The type of fencing used suits well the type of home. The rock textured chimney looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks great how the kitchen cabinets are placed there. The flower curtains look nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking there. The flowers are nice touches on the counter, and the spice set and cookbooks look great there. The fridge nook is nice! Very nice homely looking living room! The furnishing of the room looks so nice! Very nice windows armchairs nook, for sims to enjoy watching tv with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The armchairs look nice placed either sides of the tv. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa near the fire. The fireplace nook looks very great! The sunflowers picture, red flowers ans woodwork items on the fireplace ledge look sunny and nice there. Placing the two sets of family pictures together on the wall gives a great look!
    The exterior wall texture of Cobblestone Cottage is very nice! The greenery looks very nice on the walls! The fenced flower beds in the front of the home looks very pretty! Nice sitting area on the front porch for sims to enjoy spending time oudoors sitting and chatting. Very nice backyard area. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes there. The flowers look very pretty there on the edge of the home and either sides of the back steps. Sims will enjoy sitting at the picnic table in the sunshine , eating and drinking food and drinks from the cooler. The sunroom /glasshouse area is a very nice light filled room in the home! The glass skylight roofing is very nice.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your kind comments on both my builds! Have a great day! :)

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Charming cottages! The architecture of both is so creative. :smiley:
  • Options
    AuricchiaAuricchia Posts: 59 Member
    Amazing! I love this two cottages
    @Nymesand on Twitter nymesims4 on Instagram
  • Options
    Thanks for your lovely comments @StSciurus and @Auricchia so sweet of both of you! :)

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Well youve been a little busy bee! Beautiful cottages i love the red of your cozy cottage! And is that Bell at the cobble stone??
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Oh how did I miss your comment @Nhicks ?? :o No that's not Bell she does look like her tho in a way cept she is way skinnier lol thanks for the nice comments on my build! :*

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful restaurants and your spa is out of this world, totally stunning :) Out of your fantastic builds, I'm absolutely loving Victorian Beach House with its great architecture and beautiful interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top