Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which EP or SP should I get?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    If you like sexy underwear and lingerie as much as I do, then Master Suite Stuff is a must buy. Its awesome for that. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3puuNxeNnM
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    justbrice wrote: »
    I think I'm going to get Island Paradise next. I was looking over at the features for Island Paradise. They got some good stuff. Running or staying at a resort, riding a boat, and going scuba diving sounds like fun. It's interesting how they have fish, sharks, mermaid, and Kraken. I can't wait to get it.

That's great! I hope you enjoy it :)

You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    justbricejustbrice Posts: 351 Member
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    If you like sexy underwear and lingerie as much as I do, then Master Suite Stuff is a must buy. Its awesome for that. :)

I actually downloaded some Diesel clothes for my male Sim. I can't wait to get the Diesel stuff.
    GreenCats wrote: »
    That's great! I hope you enjoy it :)

I hope so. :)
  • Options
    inmyeyeinmyeye Posts: 396 Member
    justbrice wrote: »
    GreenCats wrote: »
    Unless you're not interested in any of IP's features, I would always recommend an EP over an SP (I do really like Diesel though!).

Running a resort can be a fun diversion if you're into that sort of thing, and there are plenty of beautiful new CAS and build/buy items to enjoy.

Boats bring a real sense of freedom to all worlds, though in my experience can cause routing problems in at least Barnacle Bay, Al Simhara, and Twinbrook, and maybe others.

I bought ITF on release, but I've hardly touched it. I do use the kitchen counters in almost every build and I quickly made one simbot early on, but that's about it!

I'm currently doing a legacy where I play through and sort of review one EP per generation. I'm just about to start ITF, which means I'm almost on the ITF generation, and I'm actually looking forward to stepping into the unknown and seeing what time travelling, bot building, and the legacy statues are all about.

I think I'm going to get Island Paradise next. I was looking over at the features for Island Paradise. They got some good stuff. Running or staying at a resort, riding a boat, and going scuba diving sounds like fun. It's interesting how they have fish, sharks, mermaid, and Kraken. I can't wait to get it.
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    I have Fast Lane Stuff and Master Suite Stuff. I want to get Movie Stuff during this Steam sale, but any other SP suggestions?

Edit: What's great about Diesel stuff?

How's Master Suite Stuff? Is it good?

Like I said in my earlier post, check out the old Sims 3 forum and search under Island Paradise "lag" issues and there are some great tips (fairly simple) to really cut down on that lag and or eliminate it. Have fun!
    “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
    ― Mark Twain
  • Options
    Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    Another one who would recommend Island Paradise, its really fun! I especially love building resorts. The town it comes with is one of my favourites, the lag is an issue at first but once the original sims die out, or you use mods, then the lag really reduces. I have played some really fun families in that town and it works in all weathers!
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    Thank you so much everyone you all gave me some nice opinions :D
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]