Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Great modern home! <3 Lovely architecture! Great window placement. Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. Very little simming time these days. Been so busy lately! :(
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Bachelor's Odyssey is The Perfect bachelor pad, Rye! It's got everything a guy could possibly want. ;) I Love the Cool design for the exterior and that is some Very Fancy landscaping, my friend! It looks Awesome! The interiors are also very cool. Awesome idea for the elevator! The rooftop party room is Fabulous! :blush:<3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you dear @Nhicks! *hugs* Glad you liked the landscaping, even the build description! I thought about making a detailed features about my builds to make it more interesting. Anyways, glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again! :smiley:<3<3<3 PS: Very pretty new avi! ;)

Thank you dear @rosemow, really appreciated you lovely comments! I really enjoyed reading each of them too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo! Glad you liked the structure, It was challenging, but I had fun with futuristic builds after Advanced Tech Unit. As I said from my previous reply, hope EA/Maxis is giving us futuristic EP like ones from TS3: Into the Future. Also, glad you liked the landscaping too, especially illumination. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @yanti68! Glad you liked the architecture! Haven't tried true minimalist builds yet, so I thought this would give me an idea. Glad you enjoyed it anyways, and thanks also for the fave *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3 Sorry to hear about real-life craziness, hoe you are able to play Sims soon! :relaxed:

Thank you dear @WrathofCath! Glad you liked some details on this build, especially the elevators! Hope with the downtown EP will give us elevators in game, or maybe at least one on pre-downtown EP patch. Glad you liked the party balcony too! Thanks again, my dear friend! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Hello my friend I have to say Bachelors Odyssey is amazing! That landscaping is so creative and eye catching! I love how sleek and modern the interiors are as well!! They look amazing with all the windows and the natural light pouring in!

I think I've fav'd it already on the gallery :)

Keep up the great work! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wonderful job on Bachelor's Odyssey! It is just so massive and strong. Very masculine :)
    It actually looks much bigger than it is, but it is more than enough for a bachelor!
    The landscaping looks modern and cool. Interiors are very sleek and beautiful :) I especially
    like the bedroom. Very nice out in space theme going on in there. What else is there to say
    about this giant. Guess I could take a closer look in game ^_^
  • Options
    N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    Just wanted to pop in and catch up on what you have since I've been off the forums and gallery for quite a while. Great builds! Loving Southern Seranade, Fox Wood Point and Bachelor's Odyssey to name a few. B)
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    The Bachelors Odyssey is stunning build , love the dramatic architecture with a zigzag effect that is echoed in the landscaping. Already favored Hugs Folly
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Nice work on Bachelor's Odyssey, Rye! I really like the structure and those outdoor living spaces. I also love all your play with the water features. Sculptural landscaping is fun. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Thank you dear @lisa17ann! Glad you liked this build, especially interior! I tried my best to reflect the futuristic theme since we're hoping for a futuristic EP. Yes, I saw you on the gallery and thanks for the fave! Wishing you a wonderful week too! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @Manssom! Ahh, so pleased you stopped-by on my thread! Yeah, it was too much for a bachelor pad, but I like how it turned out! Glad you liked some of the details! Yes, I love Sci-Fi/Futuristic, one of my favorite themes so I went with this theme on my bedroom. ;) Is this also your favorite theme too? Anyways, thanks again, so much appreciated! *bro hugz* :smiley:

Thank you @treece01! Great to see you again! Glad you liked some of my builds, especially my Valentine's and my Tudor ones. *bro hugs* :smiley:

Thank you dear @follyfoot! Glad you liked the pathway, I thought about making a path fancier than just a boring flat pathway, since it is a futuristic build. Anyways, glad you enjoy this build! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @BryonyRae! Glad you liked both exterior and interior, especially the water feature. I thought about making fun and experimenting with illuminated water fountains and pathways would give a futuristic feel! :) Also, thanks for the inspiring MOO ideas too! Hope to see more of your builds with creative and impressive new MOO ideas! :smiley: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your building plans sound great! :) I will look forward to seeing the builds! It is great that you now own these three new packs! You will enjoy using the items from the packs in your builds. Happy building! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I hope you enjoy all your new packs! :smiley: And I think it's a wonderful idea to concentrate on building what gives you the most enjoyment. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Hi Ryan, it's great you've got the new packs, you're going to have lots of fun building with all the new items :) Your building plans sound fantastic, I wish I was as well organised! Looking forward to seeing your your new creations :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Yay new packs are always fun! I can never wait to buy them lol I looove the movie one so much and I hope you love them all!!!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    It's great that you've got the new packs, Rye, I hope you have a lot of fun playing and building with the new items. Your building plans sound great, can't wait to see your new builds! :blush:
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Thank you @rosemow, @StSciurus, @masajo, @lisa17ann, and @vethesims for the great words, yes I finally bought the pack and really enjoying those items! :smiley: I'm going to delete the plans post so it would focus on my futuristic build instead! :)

@vethesims Welcome back in forum, dear! I thought about seeing your comment on my Bachelor's Odyssey too! :)
  • Options
    Hi Rye! I'm sorry, I thought I had already commented on your Bachelor's Odyssey build. It is a wonderful futuristic bachelor's pad, I love the style! My favourite part is the front with the beautiful illuminated water fountain and plants. :blush:
  • Options
    No worries, dear @vethesims! I'm very pleased about your comment on my futuristic build, thanks again! Glad you loved my landscaping! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hello my Simming friends, I'm back with my new build to share! :smiley:
    Before that, I wanna say, :star:It's June 28 in here! Happy Birthday RyeCris16! :star: To celebrate my Birthday, I'm sharing you my new build. This build is a nightclub. This is my second community lot build.
    Hope you enjoy, and again, Happy Birthday to me! :smiley:

Lot #33: Party at Nite with Ryan (With this build name, this will make sure that I hope everyone should call me Ryan, maybe at least once though. :))
    Lot Size: 30X20
    Lot Type: Nightclub
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, Spa Day, Dine Out, Luxury Party, Movie Hangout, Up All Night
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Welcome to Party at Nite with Ryan, an old and abandoned warehouse that was restored and rebuilt into a luxurious modern nightclub, perfect for Sims to have a party or even having a club gathering. It has two restrooms, one for each gender, and another bathroom at the basement hangout area.
    >Outside is an industrial looking nightclub, but when you enter this venue, you will see a sleek futuristic feel in it. There are two entrances in it of course!
    >Entrance of this lot is a party nightclub complete with a 5x5 dance floor with water fountains between, a bar is at the center. Right side is a catering and dining area with a two buffet tables with drink trays, a table where to put a cake, and a small kitchen with a refrigerator where to keep foods and a microwave to heat them. There's no oven unfortunately, so you have to make sure to bring your own cake. Left side is a seating area and a restroom, of course! A restroom has a lounge to wait for a turn, and each has it's own speaker.
    >Upstairs is a recreation area with a dart board on the left side, two arcade machines at the center, and on the right side has two Foosball tables and two gaming tables. There's also a seating areas on both sides. The balcony at the left has a small bar and a seating with a luxe tray on the table.
    >And a basement has a small seating with a speaker, and there's an exclusive hangout area in purple color scheme, which contains a a small dance area, a bar, and an arcade machine. There's a locker and a bathroom between it. A club door can also be replaced, either for only Spin Masters or any club logo.
    >This lot costs §191,951 (§191,991 is the real price as the game didn't count the photos). This replaces Discotheque Pan Europa in Windenburg, but you can place on any 30X20 lot on any world, just to make sure it fits very properly.
    >Fun Trivia: This is my first ever build that uses bonus contents. Yes, I had never used these before as I want my creations to be downloadable for everyone, especially to standard edition users. But I thought it's my time to use them on my build too, since there's Digital Deluxe Upgrade for bonus contents.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >I started this build since April, but since I haven't gone building community venues before after Pan de Sal, it was truly challenging since I am only on house builds. I tried to inspire my abandoned one and glad this went very well!
    >I originally had to include a pool in here before, but sadly with a lack of space, I didn't. :( At least we had some water features between a dance area! ;)

Credits:
    * Some of my Simming friends - for using their Simselfs to use in taking pictures, as they're invited on my party. Please see below on who I invited in alphabetical order.
    * @BreeMiles, @Brennachan, @BryonyRae, @Cassee, @CrazySimMatt, @Chris2fer03, @lessthanzero1013, @lisa17ann, @Manssom, @masajo, @pronterus, @SpecterCody, Steve Storm (Can't tag him unfortunately due to username spacing, but I'll tag him on either Twitter or SCSocial), @WrathofCath, @yanti68
    * For those I didn't tagged you, I really apologize! I would love to invite all of you but I can only limit up to 15 Sims, so I can only invite my closest ones who I trusted. Other reasons such as I can't find your No CC Simselfs, and also some other reasons behind. So hope you'll understand and again, I really apologize!

Tags: #sleek #luxury #black #white #orange #blue #modern #loft #warehouse #party #nightclub #windenburg #basement #dance #catering #hangout #nocc #playtested #RyeCris16 #avenue5
    Screenshots:
    01_zpsrz7e1hyd.png
    02_zpsvdqrzduu.png
    More pictures here. Apologies for the rear shot, I was trying to minimize the amount of pictures on my albums while taking every single detail on my builds since Photobucket has a file limit.

Note: This build contains objects affected with MOO (Move Objects cheat), but you can place it even with MOO turned off without any shifting/lost objects.
    Warning: This build contains lightnings affected with colors and intensities. To avoid resetting the light color/intensity, I advice you to place this build in build mode.
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)

Bonus Pic: My Simself is blowing a cake with the help of my some closest friends, going to age up!
    30_zpstlf43blg.png

Also, I'm tagging @yanti68 @WrathofCath @Manssom as this was my secret project that was already done a week ago. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Maligayang Kaarawan, @RyeCris16 ! That's an awesome nightclub you built :) And the screenshots that you took are just wonderful. May I suggest using Imgur as an image host? It seems to work better for me, especially when I use it to host pics for my blogs.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited June 2016
    Happy Birthday Ryan! :) I hope that you have been having a very nice birthday! <3 It is special that you have released your party time nightclub on your birthday!
    Party at Nite with Ryan is a very nice nightclub build! :) It is so very nice seeing the simselves in the photos of the build! Very nice design of the venue! The industrial theme of the exterior looks great. It looks very nice the way there is the exterior wall patterning and flowers are in the nooks, It is nice that there are two entrances to the venue. The blue and orange colour schemes both the exterior and interior look very nice! The windows look and lights look very nice how they are placed in the entry areas! The skylight roofing is very nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the venue! It looks nice how the tables and chairs are set up in the dining area. The celebrations ballooons and streamers look great! Sims will enjoy sitting there eating and drinking food from the buffet table and fountain. The balloons look nice placed over the front door. Very nice bar area! The bottles shelves look great how they are placed on the wall! The sims look like they are enjoying sitting on the stools having a drink and a chat. The dance floor area looks so very nice! The colourful water fountains look very pretty! The sims are enjoying dancing to the DJ music! It is great that there is a darts board on the second floor foyer for sims to have fun playing darts. Very nice sofa seats outdoors sitting area on the balcony. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there in the outdoors air. The arcade area is great! The aquariums look nice placed either sides of the machines. Sims will have fun playing the arcade machines , foosball and the llama tabletop game at the venue. Very nice exclusive club hangout basement areas! The club members will enjoy sitting chatting together in the lounge area, playing arcade games, dancing on the dance floor or having a drink from the bar. The purple colour scheme and the wall pattern gives a great look to the club areas!
    It was very lovely looking at the pictures of your special birthday celebrations with your friends at your new nightclub build ! :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2016
    Happy Birthday, Rye!!! <3

Whoa! Editing because my entire message got deleted???

I'll try again....

Thank you so much for the Awesome party in your Fabulous night club Rye! I had a Blast!! :D

Such a Very Cool design and lighting for this Awesome club, Rye! It's very nicely laid out with everything our simmies could hope for, to throw an Awesome party or just have a Cool night on the town. :wink: I Love the lighted fountains around the dance floor and the Fabulous bar area! And I really love the way you left the dance floor open from above, so everyone can check out all the moves, happening on the dance floor below. B) Love the exclusive club hangout too. Very Cool club, Rye! <3

I hope you have a most AWESOME birthday, my friend! <3<3<3

And now some special birthday pics for you!

First, your card:

happy_birthday_disco_dancers_greeting_cards-r2d5cb63e70f34c69bb41ec70382e4af6_xvuak_8byvr_512_zpsndubnxfh.jpg

Next, your cake:

Coolest-Birthday-Funny-Gift-Birthday-Cakes-Picture-Ideas_zps1ntonhs0.jpg

And finally your gifts!

shutterstock_90924743__1415797331_142.196.167.223_zps65t3rqmn.jpg

Enjoy your Special Day, Rye! <3<3<3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    Party at Nite with Ryan is an amazing nightclub, Rye! Looks really nice and fun to take our sims! :) Happy Birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day! <3
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Rye this is awesome! I am glad you still have my simself in your game :) I am planning on reuploading
    an updated version soon! Just have to find a good pose, LOL! Anyway this place is just great :) It looks like
    we are having a blast! Well done and Happy Birthday <3

birthday_hug_by_sapphiregamgee-d4rnfi9.jpg