Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    SimsFansinceBeginningSimsFansinceBeginning Posts: 296 Member
    It's my birthday today - and I'm feeling only loneliness. My family lives far away and my friends... well, I don't have a lot of close friends. My best friend forgot my birthday. I know it wasn't intentional but nevertheless it saddened me when he didn't say a word while we had lunch together.
    Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Ohh, so sorry you're Cake Day has been disappointing. Wishing you a happy birthday that gets better and better as the day goes on!
    It's my birthday today - and I'm feeling only loneliness. My family lives far away and my friends... well, I don't have a lot of close friends. My best friend forgot my birthday. I know it wasn't intentional but nevertheless it saddened me when he didn't say a word while we had lunch together.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member

Hello @SimsFansinceBeginning .
    I send hugs to you <3 It is hard when we are away from our loved ones when it is special times such as birthdays. We often miss spending time with family and friends throughout the year but special occasions can deepen how we feel. Could you perhaps ring them or be in touch over the Internet? Sometimes talking can help us to feel better. Hearing the voice of a loved one can cheer us.
    Try doing something special today, just for yourself that you would enjoy doing.
    I send birthday greetings and a another special birthday hug to you <3
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,658 Member

Hope you ended up having a great birthday :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @SimsFansinceBeginning Happy Birthday from the whole Sims family!! :)

Your avatar is very pretty btw!
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Bump! :D
    oh
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    oh
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    Hi Rosemow <3 Big hugs and hope you have been doing well. xxx
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    Hi Rosemow <3 Big hugs and hope you have been doing well. xxx

Hello @christinebremner <3 Thankyou very much for the hugs. I send big hugs back to you <3 You have been remaining in my thoughts.
  • Options
    lrv2WMp.jpg?1

Sending a hug to everyone who needs one as a new month is beginning <3
    May each day of this new month hold a special moment, in the midst of all that your life is holding.
  • Options
    Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    edited July 2016
    Oof, I haven't been in this thread for so long. Time for an update!
    I haven't been playing The Sims 4 in so long, it feels like I've missed out on everything... I was really active on the forums when it first came out.
    Now I actually have the time to make up for that time that I've been missing. :)
    I wasn't the same person as I was when I was first here in the forums, almost 2 years ago.
    I went through a really depressing time, and in school felt like I had no friends on my side, bullying, homework etc. etc.
    My parents didn't know what was happening with me, and I didn't tell them anything that was going on with school.
    I was so stressed out that I had so much acne on my forehead and chin. I looked scary.
    I stayed in my room all day and kept the door locked. I didn't feel like talking to anybody.
    ... That's when I got sent to the hospital for "help" and they sent home a letter, identifying that I had Suicidal Depression, or SI.
    ...School's really a wreck and takes a toll on me. I get stressed out easily, and you can imagine how I was the whole time I was there.
    Overall, the school that I went to was crap. I'm so glad I graduated this year.
    Kids there acted like snobs and materialistic.
    The last year I was there - I just told my parents and family about everything there, and I was fine. Yes, I was still bullied, but my family helped me. It was bad, but I just didn't care about those fools. I stood up for myself. At least it wasn't as bad as 2 years ago.
    Now I'm back and better ever again. I've completely gone over my depression in early 2015, and I'm so glad of how far I've come. :blush:

I sound so formal though.

I'm going to a new school, and I hope it's not bad as this one.
    I made it into the drumline, except I didn't get into battery. :/ Gonna be playing rack in pit instead.

In fact, for my last birthday, I wish for "Happiness" (Stupid, I know) and I think I've finally found that. :smiley:

I'm so happy <3

I feel so new to the new updates and packs and everything in TS4. I don't know where to begin! :neutral:

I hope everyone's having a nice weekend, and I hope everyone will have a fantastic Fourth of July! <3
    I'm gonna spend time at Grandpa's and Grandma's for the weekend.
    Post edited by Linds_the_kitty on
  • Options
    Oof, I haven't been in this thread for so long. Time for an update!
    I haven't been playing The Sims 4 in so long, it feels like I've missed out on everything... I was really active on the forums when it first came out.
    Now I actually have the time to make up for that time that I've been missing. :)
    I wasn't the same person as I was when I was first here in the forums, almost 2 years ago.
    I went through a really depressing time, and in school felt like I had no friends on my side, bullying, homework etc. etc.
    My parents didn't know what was happening with me, and I didn't tell them anything that was going on with school.
    I was so stressed out that I had so much acne on my forehead and chin. I looked scary.
    I stayed in my room all day and kept the door locked. I didn't feel like talking to anybody.
    ... That's when I got sent to the hospital for "help" and they sent home a letter, identifying that I had Suicidal Depression, or SI.
    ...School's really a wreck and takes a toll on me. I get stressed out easily, and you can imagine how I was the whole time I was there.
    Overall, the school that I went to was plum. I'm so glad I graduated this year.
    Kids there acted like snobs and materialistic.
    The last year I was there - I just told my parents and family about everything there, and I was fine. Yes, I was still bullied, but my family helped me. It was bad, but I just didn't care about those fools. I stood up for myself. At least it wasn't as bad as 2 years ago.
    Now I'm back and better ever again. I've completely gone over my depression in early 2015, and I'm so glad of how far I've come. :blush:

I sound so formal though.

I'm going to a new school, and I hope it's not bad as this one.
    I made it into the drumline, except I didn't get into battery. :/ Gonna be playing rack in pit instead.

In fact, for my last birthday, I wish for "Happiness" (plum, I know) and I think I've finally found that. :smiley:

I'm so happy <3

I feel so new to the new updates and packs and everything in TS4. I don't know where to begin! :neutral:

I hope everyone's having a nice weekend, and I hope everyone will have a fantastic Fourth of July! <3
    I'm gonna spend time at Grandpa's and Grandma's for the weekend.

Hello @Linds_the_kitty I am so sorry that you have gone through this hard time in your life. I send big hugs to you <3 It would have been tiring and hard on you and your health, both physically and mentally. I am so glad that things are getting better now and that you are happier. That is so great! It is good that you are going to a new school. It will be a new beginning and will help you in your studies to not be at the other school where you endured much problems. It is great that you are made it into the drum line!
    I hope that you have a lovely and special time with your grandparents this weekend.
    I send more hugs to you <3 and will keep you in my thoughts. May your days ahead hold much specialness for you. You are a very special person.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I'm feeling extremely fragile, like anything could make me break. I feel like crying, and for some reason it embarrasses me to no end, which is a bit ironic since I've always been that guy who's in touch with his emotions etc. Gah. I just feel... weak.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Lightfield wrote: »
    I'm feeling extremely fragile, like anything could make me break. I feel like crying, and for some reason it embarrasses me to no end, which is a bit ironic since I've always been that guy who's in touch with his emotions etc. Gah. I just feel... weak.

Hello @Lightfield . I send hugs to you <3 It is nothing to feel embarassed about with how you are feeling. We all go through times when we feel a bit weak and fragile inside, and tears seem to want to keep coming to the surface. Please cry when you would like to. Crying is healing. It enables us to express how we are feeling, when there are no words that we can say. Crying helps our insides. After crying, it can help us to feel a little bit better inside, and helps us to endure through how we are feeling and what our lives are holding.
    I send another hug to you <3 and will keep you in my thoughts as you go through this time in your life and how you are feeling.
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for your sweet, kind words, hugs to you. <3 It felt good to hear, helpful. Now I think it might be good for me, yes, to try to actually cry it out for a bit to relieve some tension. Thank you again. <3
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    @Lightfield It's okay to cry. Crying doesn't make you weak. It makes you relieve some of that tension you're having :) If we can, in any way, can help you, you are more than welcome to talk to us
  • Options
    @Linds_the_kitty Aw, thank you for your kindness! <3 Relieving some stress in that way would probably be great for me, hearing such things makes me feel more accepting towards it at this moment! :) Again, thanks!
  • Options
    No problem! <3
  • Options
    marshaline6marshaline6 Posts: 576 Member
    this isnt really sad but im dealing with post concert depression (basically wanting to go to a concert you went to just bad) and i cried legitimately for an hour because the concert was soooo good and i wanna go back
  • Options
    this isnt really sad but im dealing with post concert depression (basically wanting to go to a concert you went to just bad) and i cried legitimately for an hour because the concert was soooo good and i wanna go back

Hello @marshaline6 .
    Sometimes when we have been looking forward to attending an event or party or concert for a while, then we attend and enjoy it, we feel a bit of a let down after it has finished. We very much enjoy attending it, and at the same time have been anticipating it and planning to attend, and now it is over. It is natural how you are feeling. It is good that you cried. Crying releases our innermost feelings and is healing inside. It helps us mentally and physically. There will be other events and concerts in the future for you to,look forward to and enjoy attending. Try to remember the enjoyment and happiness that you experienced from going to the concert, and know that there are other things that will soon come up in your life that you will enjoy preparing and planning for and attending also.
    I send a hug to you <3
  • Options
    Hey, just wanted to stop by! Hope everyone's having an awesome Fourth of July! <3
  • Options
    Hey, just wanted to stop by! Hope everyone's having an awesome Fourth of July! <3

Hello @Linds_the_kitty :) I hope that you are having a very nice 4th of July also!
  • Options
    JfYGksj.jpg?1

Hello everyone :)
    For anyone going through tiring, painful or wearying times, I send big hugs to you <3
    May soft flower petals fall upon your pathway as you take each day by day, step by step, through your walk down your life's pathway in all that it is holding .
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited July 2016
    Tiny and relatively unimportant complaint but I need to get it off my chest. So I do a lot for my little sister. I help her take care of her dog when she's not feeling up to it, I try to comfort her when she's upset, I try to stick up for her when someone is picking on her (which happens a lot in my family), and I almost always spend time with her when she's feeling lonely or bored. And I always listen to her when she needs to vent, always. Yet when I need to vent about something, she won't listen. She essentially tells me that she disagrees with whatever I'm saying and then changes the subject back to something she cares about. And just ten minutes ago, right after I put her dog outside for her because she's sick, I asked my older sister if I could borrow her new typewriter. My little sister said, "But wait, she said I could use it first!" Which is a lie, because last night she told me that she didn't ask to use it first. And I don't even care if she uses it first, all that I care about is that at that very moment she didn't want to use it and I did, and yet she wouldn't let me because she wanted to do it first! And normally I'd just be mad about this and then let it go an hour later but this is just one thing after another now. She always seems so ungrateful for the things I do for her, and while I don't want her to worship me or anything, a simple thank you would be nice. And it would also be nice if, on the occasion that I say no to something she wants me to do, she would just go do it herself instead of pitching a fit and getting angry at me. She acts like she's entitled to constant favors from everyone. And it's not like she's still 12-years-old, in fact she's going to be an adult next year and she still acts like this. Ugh. It's so infuriating and I don't really know what to do because I'm too chicken and I don't want to upset her by confronting her. Anyways. Like I said it's not like this is such a huge deal, and I know I sound like a whiny brat, but I just needed to vent about it really quick. :#
    44444.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top