Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I love the way you built California Burger! The use of the red gives it a nice classic burger joint feel. I followed your thread :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    California Burger is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the restaurant! The flags penants look nice along the front edges of the bulld. Nice outdoors dining tables and seating on the front patio for sims to enjoy eating meals outdoors in the air. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the bulld! The red , white and black colour scheme of the venue looks very nice! The chequered flooring gives a great look to the build! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up for sims to enjoy sitting there eating their meals. The condiments are great touches on the table tops. Very nice kitchen area. The red wall and floor tiling looks nice.
    Sims will enjoy dining at the restaurant :)
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much @WrathofCath I hope I get some more time to build tomorrow and build something new...I'm thinking Italian/pizza restaurant? Lol

Thanks @Nhicks honestly I prolly think a lot less then I let on I mostly just start building and it turns into something Hahahaha :D brains are over rated!

Hello @equuest thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following :)

As always your kind and generous comments are always very appreciated @rosemow :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful burger place! I love the vibrant colours and the decor! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    California Burger looks really great, Lisa! And it really makes me want a burger! haha Great job with the build! :blush:
  • Options
    Thanks so much @yanti68 so sweet of you! :)

Thank to you as well @vethesims :) I'm dying for a yummy cheese burger too! Lol

• Options
    The Old Mill Bar and Grill is set in the picturesque landscape of Windenburg.
    A old water mill converted in to a wonderful cosy restaurant and bar with dancing outside and in.
    A lot of the original features of the old mill are on display in the bar area. And, if your lucky enough you can dine upstairs looking down into the workings of the water wheel.
    It's a great place to dress up in your party clothing and take the family for celebrations, a date for a romantic evening of dinner and dancing, or just a great night out for drinks and dancing with your friends.
    Also you can play darts and Foosball!
    Happy Simming everyone and thanks for stopping by and looking!
    You can download it HERE
    More Photo's HERE
    ombg.jpg
    ombg8.jpg
    ombg11.jpg
    ombg10.jpg
    ombg1.jpg
    ombg2.jpg
    ombg5.jpg
    ombg7.jpg
    ombg14.jpg
    ombg12.jpg

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Old Mill Bar and Grill is Really beautiful! So welcoming and I live the water wheel!! Your interior flows so well and I love your moo'd bench seating. Your mechanical wheel workroom is so cool! Grandma us getting down, isn't she?!?! LOL Beautiful Work!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I love the way you created the mill for Old Mill Bar and Grill! <3 It has a warm, welcoming feel to it. Love your California Burger, too. Reminds me a bit of the Steak 'n Shake restaurants I used to visit in the Midwest! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks @Nhicks :) glad you like it! Yeah granny is busting a move for sure lol :D

Thanks so much @StSciurus so sweet of you! :)

• Options
    equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I love how you made the waterwheel, and the exterior is stunning! :) I love how the interior has an old cozy feeling with some newer renovations.
  • Options
    Thanks @equuest :) that's just how O was hoping the interiors would look!

• Options
    Old Mill Bar and Grill is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the build! The water wheel in the front area looks very great! Very nice roofing, and the wall patterning and textures look very nice! The water window window and fountains feature in the front area of the build looks very nice! The planter and flower box windows look very pretty and nice. The pegs look great on the exterior.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It has a very warming and homely feel! The wooden flooring and the wall texture looks very nice. The pictures on the wall are a nice touch. It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are placed . Sims will enjoy dining at the tables and seeing the pretty flowers on the table tops. The fireplace nook is very nice! The tools cabinet look great above the fireplace! The fire will keep the room warm. The bubbles window in the upper dining area looks very nice! The plants are nice touches on the wall. Very nice bar counter area! It looks very nice how the drinks display shelves and bottles shelves are placed on the wall! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The candles are pretty on the tables there. Sims will have fun playing foosball. Very nice dance floor area! It is great that sims can see the water wheel whilst having fun dancing there!
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments @rosemow

• Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Lisa, I've been meaning to drop in here for a while to compliment you on The Forgotten Cottage, which I definitely haven't forgotten. ;) And your Newcrest Jail. Both were well constructed, highly detailed, and extremely good work. Glad to see you're having fun in Dine Out now, and I'll be checking out your restaurants soon. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Thank you so much @BryonyRae I really appreciate your kind comments! :)

• Options
    DannieSimmerDannieSimmer Posts: 45 Member
    Very cute builds!
    Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads:
    DannieSimmers Builds and Rooms
  • Options
    Hello and Thanks so much @DannieSimmer so kind of you to stop by and leave a lovely comment :)

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Well you know I absolutely love the old mill bar and grill :) I think it may show up in my legacy when I get back to it haha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Awww thanks! What a compliment @Cbear13 when will that be??!?! :D

• Options
    This is my newest build and my entry for the Quality Control Monthly Contest

The Blue Lagoon Spa & Resort is geared towards couples with 4 private cabanas with open floor plans. The entrance is where guests can check in and purchase spa packages. The main building is comprised of 4 floors with one of which being a underground roman bath hot spring with sauna. On the ground floor is the bar and dining area. Next you will find the massage room with attached baths for couple’s mud baths and then you can meditate or do yoga on the top floor. Lot’s for sim couples to do!

You can find it HERE

More Photo's HERE

bls1.jpg
    bls2.jpg
    bls4.jpg
    bls6.jpg
    bls7.jpg
    bls9.jpg
    bls11.jpg
    bls12.jpg
    bls13.jpg
    bls15.jpg
    bls16.jpg

Thanks for Looking!! :)

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Blue Lagoon Spa and Resort is such a very nice island build! :) The layout and design of the build looks so very great! Very nice exterior design of the buildings! The outdoors areas look very great! The bridges look nice in the build. The plants, trees and flowers through the outdoors looks so nice! The greenery covered roofing looks very nice! The interior areas are very nice! Very nice indoors natural pool room ! It looks so very nice! The flooring tiling looks very great! The fish fountains look very nice going into the pool. The lilypads look nice in the pool. Sims will enjoy having a relaxing foot and hand massage whilst sitting in the massage chair. The statue looks nice in the corner nook. Very nice massage room! Sims will enjoy having a restful massage whilst laying on the table. The stools on the edge of the room are nice for sims to sit there , and see the pretty bubbles windows. Very calming colour scheme of the room. Very nice buffet table dining and bar room! The type of and placement of the dining chairs and tables looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating food from the buffet table at the tables. The bar counter area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks bottles shelves look great there. Nice glass windows displays. The fish and greenery look nice over the top of the windows. Very nice front desk reception area! The curtains over the archways there look nice. Very nice mediation and yoga area. Sims will enjoy quietly meditating on the stools or restfully doing yoga on the mats. They will enjoy the aroma of the incense in the room. The green flowers, wall fliers and vases of flowers look pretty! The mudbath room is a very nice place for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tubs. The towels are a nice touch on the window tables. The marble flooring looks very nice. The wall and floor tiling in the sauna room looks very nice! The tree prints look very nice on the walls, and the wheat boxes look great there.The water view through the windows looks great! The turtles look nice onnthe base of the water.The outdoors water areas look so very nice!
    It looks a very relaxing place for sims to enjoy staying at :)
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    I think you've out done yourself my friend! WOW!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Old Mill Bar and Grill is a great restaurant, it looks beautiful! Blue Lagoon Spa & Resort is just brilliant, I love everything about it! I wish I could spend a few days in a place like that! haha :blush:
  • Options
    Thanks for all your kind words @rosemow :)

Awww your to kind @Nhicks :)

Thanks @vethesims I could use a few months in a place like this haha all this British rain is really getting this California girl down :/ lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top