Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ASK A GURU: Dine Out Twitch Live Stream [LINK IN MAIN POST]

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    ST7_MTNMAN wrote: »

yeah i wasn't sure i didn't want that to be a deturrent for future vids so i felt it was worth mentioning for ya! and any1 else that may have not known that was an option! :)
    Thank you for letting me know about it.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    ST7_MTNMAN wrote: »

yeah i wasn't sure i didn't want that to be a deturrent for future vids so i felt it was worth mentioning for ya! and any1 else that may have not known that was an option! :)
    Thank you for letting me know about it.

Oh yeah I had to move to full screen, chat was insanely fast, distracting and overwhelming.

I enjoyed the stream though, thanks sims team.

• Options
    cherpar wrote: »

Oh yeah I had to move to full screen, chat was insanely fast, distracting and overwhelming.

I enjoyed the stream though, thanks sims team.
    Oh good I'm glad I wasn't the only one overwhelmed by it. Yeah full screen was nice. It was a good stream. Well at least I know there are at least 3K Simmers that attended it. Good indicator in seeing how many active Simmers are around I guess currently.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Did they say if this pack comes with sushi or not?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    LemonMorrangLemonMorrang Posts: 50 Member
    Will we have new Aspirations? Please say yes, because aspirations are all i care about right now
  • Options
    Will we have new Aspirations? Please say yes, because aspirations are all i care about right now
    Not that they know of. I don't think there will be a new aspiration or skills from what I heard from the chat. They weren't 100% sure on this.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2016
    Scobre wrote: »
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Yeah I'm done watching lol, someone can post the details later. Kinda got meh to me and too many comments to try and keep up with :p
    Yeah the social anxiety from watching it got to me. I don't know if I could join another Sims live stream. 3K people was overwhelming.

I maximised the video so didn't see most of the comments. I also got a bigger view. Also, I can go through the comments on the replay version as I have time to stop and read them.
  • Options
    crystaldacitycrystaldacity Posts: 79 Member
    does owning a restaurant count as a career? as in, will it show on the career panel? and also, will owning a retail store in get to work ever count as a career?
    Hello! I'm Crystaldacity. I love the sims! <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2016
    Deleted.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    Can we only use the tables from the pack for our restaurants? I only ever see them in the videos.

You can use almost any table from the game at restaurants. We were just showing off the new ones for the live stream. :wink:
  • Options
    Is the flirty heart cookies available on the menu?
  • Options
    What about new woohoo spots?
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I have a question my sim self's sister lives in another household and she's maxed on the cooking skill including baking and the other one can't think of what it's called .I'm pretty sure I'm maxed on them anyway can she work at my restaurant
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Ben1010Ben1010 Posts: 270 Member
    edited June 2016
    nevermind
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I have a question my sim self's sister lives in another household and she's maxed on the cooking skill including baking and the other one can't think of what it's called .I'm pretty sure I'm maxed on them anyway can she work at my restaurant

If she comes up in your pool, then yes.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    Pallypoo wrote: »
    Can we only use the tables from the pack for our restaurants? I only ever see them in the videos.

You can use almost any table from the game at restaurants. We were just showing off the new ones for the live stream. :wink:

Awesome, because I have been working on some themed restaurants and wanted to put tables that fit. Even more happy and excited now.

My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Do we know why sims appear in the pool, other than unemployed ? @SimGuruNinja
  • Options
    cherpar wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Do we know why sims appear in the pool, other than unemployed ? @SimGuruNinja

I was hoping it was due to their skill levels.
  • Options
    ST7_MTNMANST7_MTNMAN Posts: 172 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Guru's This question has come to me late, i didn't hear or see anything mentioned in regards to this either so thought i would go ahead and post in hopes somebody sees it before release.

Will you have to have "Curb Appeal" Like in GTW retail or will it be as simple as the Sim is hungry they will come right in?
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    Can I find the recorded stream somewhere, :smile:
  • Options
    ST7_MTNMANST7_MTNMAN Posts: 172 Member
    LiesSim wrote: »

yes

https://www.twitch.tv/thesims/profile
  • Options

SimsVip has it and it s the youtube version.
  • Options

Try SimsVIP
  • Options
    lozz100lozz100 Posts: 6 New Member
    What time tomorrow will the game be released?
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    lozz100 wrote: »
    What time tomorrow will the game be released?

1 pm Eastern time