Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ASK A GURU: Dine Out Twitch Live Stream [LINK IN MAIN POST]

Comments

• lorinlishlorinlish Posts: 21 Member
    Can we grow our own ingredients for our restaurants? It would be fun to do a farm-to-table thing.
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    If we hire a particular sim from town to be chef or waiter or hostess, when we visit with another family, will we see those sims working or will they be NPCs?
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Did the stream already happen? Was anything new announced?
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Did the stream already happen? Was anything new announced?
    Not yet, it starts in less than a hour.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,091 Member
    May a Sim who has a full-time job manage a restaurant part-time? I have 6 sims who work full-time as start-up geniuses, and they could take turns managing the restaurant. Would that be possible?
    4kkjdXo.png

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    edited June 2016
    Answered! Thank you.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member

Can we only use the tables from the pack for our restaurants? I only ever see them in the videos.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• digatron5000digatron5000 Posts: 2 New Member
    Dear Gurus when you own more then one restaurant in one household will they all have the same menu or can they be different.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    edited June 2016
    Nevermind! You're answering it :-) Thanks.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • digatron5000digatron5000 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am really confused about how chain restaurants work can you please explain
    edited June 2016
    Ok Twitch Stream is a bit overwhelming and stopped working for me. Not used to seeing that many Simmers at once. So much spam. My social anxiety is like freaking out now.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Yeah I'm done watching lol, someone can post the details later. Kinda got meh to me and too many comments to try and keep up with :p
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited June 2016
    Aww, I've missed like the whole thing, will they post it to rewatch later?

Eta: nevermind, lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

You're allowed to own as many restaurants as you like (and retail stores). The perks work for all your restaurants at the same time.
    Dear Gurus when you own more then one restaurant in one household will they all have the same menu or can they be different.

Each restaurant can be set up differently.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I didn't even get my question answered....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    They need to turn the sound down on their game while doing the live stream as I could hardley hear things they were saying.
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Yeah I'm done watching lol, someone can post the details later. Kinda got meh to me and too many comments to try and keep up with :p
    Yeah the social anxiety from watching it got to me. I don't know if I could join another Sims live stream. 3K people was overwhelming.
    They need to turn the sound down on their game while doing the live stream as I could hardley hear things they were saying.

That's always a problem.
    At least most of my questions got answered.

Will Sims be able to bake and cook dishes from the restaurant lots?
    This one way iffy. Says everything can be cooked with a few exceptions.

Can more than one Sim visit the lot when they run it?
    Yes like retail, multiple Sims can do manager duties.

Will restaurants run like active careers, normal careers, clubs, or like retail lots?
    Seems to act more like retail lots, so very open-ended with gameplay.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I've never watched a stream with more than 1k people, that was probably the first xD

Anyways yeah, I missed a lot of details cause I couldn't really hear them. A lot of unanswered questions and "I don't know/I'm not sure" ones too :|
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • ST7_MTNMANST7_MTNMAN Posts: 172 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Yeah the social anxiety from watching it got to me. I don't know if I could join another Sims live stream. 3K people was overwhelming.

You do know you can switch to Fullscreen mode and you don't see the chat right?

I mean you are there to watch the video so missing what 2999 other people that are there type in chat is pointless to pay attention to when u are there to watch right?

can you elaborate on what exactly your asking or do you mean altogether explain from top to bottome how it works?
    ST7_MTNMAN wrote: »

I mean you are there to watch the video so missing what 2999 other people that are there type in chat is pointless to pay attention to when u are there to watch right?
    Yeah I'm doing that now with the recorded. I think I'm ok to just going back to watching the recorded versions. So much easier that way.
    Scobre wrote: »
    ST7_MTNMAN wrote: »

Yeah I'm doing that now with the recorded. I think I'm ok to just going back to watching the recorded versions. So much easier that way.

yeah i wasn't sure i didn't want that to be a deturrent for future vids so i felt it was worth mentioning for ya! and any1 else that may have not known that was an option! :)