Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Dine Out Giveaway x2! **NOW CLOSED, & WINNERS ANNOUNCED**

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd like to enter too, THANK YOU!
    This is quite generous of you, and will really cheer up someone's day. B)

Not only am I super-excited for the restaurants, but also for the kitchen <3 items.
    (IRL, I have a tiny, depressing kitchen, :s [despite 5 people in my family], so in Sims, I try to make what I wish I could have for real. :*

Mine's 8 feet by 10, with two doors! Sims have it sweet :D
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    JuneDuneJuneDune Posts: 50 Member
    I'd like to enter! :smiley: Thank you so much for doing this!
  • Options
    DLatriceDLatrice Posts: 71 Member
    Awesome!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Can't hurt. I'll enter
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Re-entering from the last thread. Very kind of you to take over and give everyone a chance again!
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    i'd like to enter! thank you for doing this! :blush:
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Thanks for this Luth!
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    Oh wow, that's so nice of you! I would like to enter, please. :smile:
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    I'm in. Again. :)
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I re-entered, just incase, hope you don't mind! :o
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I'd like to enter please :smile:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I would like to also enter ty :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    AflutterAflutter Posts: 139 Member
    I'd like to enter, please. Thank you. :)
  • Options
    ThamiMoraThamiMora Posts: 10 New Member
    Hellooo! Thank you for this. I've seen the trailer and really interested to play :smile: I really wanted to win! :smiley: THANK YOU :wink:
  • Options
    pinkparkapinkparka Posts: 45 Member
    I'd love to enter! Thank you so much for doing this :) Good luck to everyone!
    tumblr_o9fscfKSXN1s3wumuo1_540.gif
    "But these aren’t just stories. They’re whole kingdoms. They’re worlds. They’re perspectives and opinions you can’t offer, from lives you haven’t lived.” -Melissa de la Cruz
  • Options
    kiyasmomkiyasmom Posts: 2 New Member
    I am throwing my hat in the ring! I haven't ever won any Sims giveaways and just TODAY I received my 6 year badge (although I've been playing since Sims 1 was released...) I am a therapeutic foster parent, caring for medically fragile children. I have custody of my 8 month old Godson. I have four children I birthed and I homeschool on top of fighting with Workers Comp. I also have an inoperable arterial defect. Playing the Sims is my safe haven, my stress reliever, my opportunity to escape. Here's hoping I win something to keep my sanity a little more in attainable.
  • Options
    cheychey223cheychey223 Posts: 2 New Member
    Would love my Si's to be able to Dine Out! Absolutely loved the Get Together expansion and cannot wait to see what Dine Out holds, my sims and honestly starving to try;)
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    This would be amazing!
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Hi! I'm giving away a copy of Dine Out. If you already posted in the thread The Sims 4 Dine Out Giveaway - Enter Now, I've got you entered here ;) Please re-enter if you see this! The other thread got deleted before I'd been able to actually write the names down. But more people can enter here too!

I'll keep entries open until sometime Monday that I'll post here by sometime Sunday, and I'll do the giveaway announcement before the end of Monday my time (Eastern time zone) so you know before Tuesday. Then I'll get the winner a code as soon as I can get one to pass on.

Also, it's totally ok to enter multiple of these :) Just if you win a second one, let the giver know they should roll a new winner!

What happen?! I love give aways! Can I offer another copy to give away?
  • Options
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm giving away a copy of Dine Out. If you already posted in the thread The Sims 4 Dine Out Giveaway - Enter Now, I've got you entered here ;) Please re-enter if you see this! The other thread got deleted before I'd been able to actually write the names down. But more people can enter here too!

I'll keep entries open until sometime Monday that I'll post here by sometime Sunday, and I'll do the giveaway announcement before the end of Monday my time (Eastern time zone) so you know before Tuesday. Then I'll get the winner a code as soon as I can get one to pass on.

Also, it's totally ok to enter multiple of these :) Just if you win a second one, let the giver know they should roll a new winner!

A now-banned person was running a contest here then Stuff Happened. Still hoping I might be able to get the original list! And of course :) Do you want to piggyback? I could draw two names and pass one to you! Still hoping more people will find there are more draws here but there's still a weekend :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    TacoChaosTacoChaos Posts: 118 Member
    I'd like to enter.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member

A now-banned person was running a contest here then Stuff Happened. Still hoping I might be able to get the original list! And of course :) Do you want to piggyback? I could draw two names and pass one to you! Still hoping more people will find there are more draws here but there's still a weekend :)

Ugh I hope you can get the original list and yes please! Draw two names I got the second one I'm so very excited for this GP!
  • Options

Ugh I hope you can get the original list and yes please! Draw two names I got the second one I'm so very excited for this GP!

Cool! Fingers crossed on that full thread. Still hoping it's just hidden :)
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    I would like to enter. Very nice of you! Thank you!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    That's sweet of you to continue it. I hope you are doing well luth.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top