Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    ameekabrambleameekabramble Posts: 190 Member

Hi all! Everyone is doing some great work!
    @rosemow It's very nice to have you in the Sim forums. You have helped me with a couple game problems in the past and you are an awesome cheerleader for keeping the forums a nice and happy place. Thank you for being so supportive of the community. I think everyone appreciates hearing something nice about their sims, I know I do!

@orangehippogriff I have been admiring all of your sims and Daisy is a great addition to your challenge, so cute and looks like a human daisy!

@BobSkellington Very nice work on the lipsticks. They look fantastic! I think making CC is so cool. I had dabbled a bit but only to put different icons on t-shirts. And your sims are lovely! Even Justin Bieber. :p I have not really been a fan of his, but earlier today I was enjoying a song on the radio and was checking who sings it and it was Justin Bieber!

@Sourocha Thanks for your comment about Aric. He has rapidly become one of my favorite sims and he is very funny as a cop. I have been really enjoying your sims and your stories to go with them. You put a lot of thought into them and I think it's very cool. Also I realized your love sim has cute stars in her eyes. Such fun CC!

@Scobre Good job on your first cc hairs you made! I think sim hair is really hard to make, keep up the hard work! Cool sims to model them!

@Ayradyss Thanks for your compliments about Aric. I messed with him quite a while but I was finally pretty happy with him. I'm glad he's recognizable without his markings. I really enjoyed his character in SWTOR and it's a lot of fun having a sim of him. It's like he can finally cut loose a bit from his seriousness, though he's still a bit stern for a sim. I have to admit I really like his eyes in my sim game, so green!
    I like your girly-girl sim a lot, love that she's a brunette wearing lots of purple! :) I really like her party outfit, if I were using more CC in my game, I'd hunt that one down. But I haven't been doing too much CC, because I worry about it messing up my game after one of the updates. I only keep a few CC "necessities".
    Origin ID: libraryrose4
  • Options
    ameekabrambleameekabramble Posts: 190 Member
    I have 2 more sims for today. I am on challenge day 3 & 4.

Day 3: Doll sim, resembling Barbie.
    I never played with Barbies. I played with Strawberry Shortcake dolls all the time, lol. I didn't want to make one of those, yet... (looking at the fruit sim category for the future.) So I decided to make my doll sim based off of some Dragon Age Origins character who looks a bit doll like.... :*

Morrigan
    s3zzgw.jpg
    30hscw3.jpg

Day 4: Elemental sim
    I made my elemental sim a dwarf fire elemental sim! A sim version of my red-headed dwarf Inquisitor. The Sims franchise is my favorite, but I am also a big fan of anything from BioWare, which is probably becoming noticeable for others who play their games, hehe.

Gemma
    14nikvk.jpg
    15sapox.jpg
    Origin ID: libraryrose4
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    I didn't know Morrigan so I googled her, and you have reflected her so well as a sim! @ameekabramble :) Her eyes and makeup look very nice! The colour of her clothing looks very nice with her black hair.
    Gemma is a very nice fire themed sim! The red colour and type of hair reflects well the flames of fire. Her blue eyes look very nice. Her red sparkly dress looks very nice, and complements both with her hair and the red colour of fire.
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Okay I'm a day behind, I quickly whipped out yesterday's. Here's Autumn Falls. I know, not the most creative name.
    She's family-oriented, romantic, and she loves the outdoors.
    05_28_16_6_11_28_PM.png
    05_28_16_6_11_53_PM.png

And if she looks too much like Babs L'amour, that's because I used her as a base. Let's say she's Babs L'amour's cousin or something.

I'm in love with her freckles!
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I have 2 more sims for today. I am on challenge day 3 & 4.

Day 3: Doll sim, resembling Barbie.
    I never played with Barbies. I played with Strawberry Shortcake dolls all the time, lol. I didn't want to make one of those, yet... (looking at the fruit sim category for the future.) So I decided to make my doll sim based off of some Dragon Age Origins character who looks a bit doll like.... :*

Morrigan
    s3zzgw.jpg
    30hscw3.jpg

Day 4: Elemental sim
    I made my elemental sim a dwarf fire elemental sim! A sim version of my red-headed dwarf Inquisitor. The Sims franchise is my favorite, but I am also a big fan of anything from BioWare, which is probably becoming noticeable for others who play their games, hehe.

Gemma
    14nikvk.jpg
    15sapox.jpg

Is Morrigan on the Gallery? I like her. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    edited May 2016
    decided to do this challenge with all male sims except the ones with specific gender requirement. wish me luck!

Day 1: color theme: silver.

Meet Vincente Lofton. he has a passion for music, but they NEED to be classy to fit his high taste. Violin. Nonono Piano. Nope definitely not guitar. Just no. He likes to dress in CLEAN colors, like silver. fancy, but CLEAN. just like his attitude.

n5dcYxV.jpg

Day 2: animal: panda.

Meet Josh Pandy. he isn't trying to be clumsy. he isn't trying to be cute. he's just a cheerful little dude who likes fooood maaybe a little bit too much and would laugh at the lamest joke about llama.

cLiepIJ.jpg

Day 3: doll: ken.

Meet Kendall Muse. Admit it, you once dreamt about a romantic getaway with this sweet rich boy from willow creek with tan skin and the bluest pair of pupils in the world. Naaah it's okay to have wet dreams with your ken doll nothing weird at all.

BjqkZ2p.jpg

W79XhDj.png
  • Options
    Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    @Ayradyss Thank you :) I wanted to take it at that angle so you could kinda see the shape of his face more, it's difficult to see from the front :smiley: (is it weird that I've never seen planet of the apes? :lol: )
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    It is great that you have joined the challenge and are planning to create all male sims @m11kj :) Happy Simming and creating!
    The silver colour scheme of Vicente's suit , shoes, eye makeup and hair looks very nice. He looks very stylishly nice in his suit. It is nice that he enjoys playing and listening to violin music.
    Josh is a great panda themed sim! It looks great the way his top and pants are coloured white, and then his hand and feet paws ( gloves and boots ) are black, just like a panda. His black hair looks nice, and his black facial features are a nice touch.
    Your simversion of Ken is very nice! He has very nice blue eyes!
    The poses of each of your sims look great!
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Felt too sick to really do my challenges V_V Here's a couple pics for day 2, I will edit with the bio and the sim for day 3 when I feel better?

Tara N'Tula~ and yes she got a big badonkadonk like spiders do >_> (also proportioned her legs to go into smaller feet because spindly spidery legs on Sims should be a thing)

xMppNlg.png
    QDcOErN.png
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    The name , Tara N'Tula , for your spider themed sim is creative! @More_Moore :) The orange spider web patterning on her legs suit well the theme. Her spider necklace looks great. Very nice red/orange hair, and her orange /yellow eye makeup looks very nice!
    I send hugs to you <3 and hope the pain and tiredness eases a little bit for you.
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    @rosemow - Thank you! I'm trying to do all challenges without CC because I don't want to put much of it in my game atm, so thinking of something was hard. Found out I could make decent spidery proportions and make-up for the orange-red and black-brown tarantulas especially because that Spooky pack contained some cool accessories to go along with. *hugs*
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Okay, sorry this is a bit late, I didn't want to post until I finished the house, but I've just spent all morning on it and now it's crashes :angry: so I'm just going to post the characters without the house for now.

Day 3: This is Barbie Queue; she was very Outgoing and popular at high school and was friends with everyone, even the people that no-one liked and therefore is an Insider on everything. It isn't possible not to like this Cheerful girl, who goes out of her way for others. When she got hold of the tale of a new community that was looking for people to move in, she jumped at the chance to make new friends and moved - with her adoptive brother - to the neighbourhood.

05-28-16_9-12-11c2a0am.png

Day 4: This is Magnus Ium; he went to the same school as Barbie when they were little. He lived with his mother, but when his mother was unable to financially care for Magnus and couldn't cope with his eccentric, Active behaviour, she decided he would have a better life elsewhere. When Magnus told Barbie about his predicament, Barbie asked her dad - who obliged - to adopt him. Magnus went on to be a great credit to his new family, achieving top marks on all of his exams and being branded a Genius and a Geek by all who know him.

05-28-16_5-45-00c2a0pm.png

Their new (new) house:

05-31-16_8-08-16c2a0pm.png

Post edited by Cookingpup99 on
  • Options
    I am sorry that your game crashed after your work on their home @Cookingpup99 :( That is not good.
    Barbie is very pretty! Her pink floral dress looks very nice! She has very nice hair. It was nice reading her and Magnus' background details.She sounds a friendly and caring person. It was nice that her family adopted Magnus . His facial features look very nice. He has very nice blue eyes! It is nice that he is a genius and a geek.
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @Ayradyss Fleurette has a fancy name and some fancy clothes! And thank you!
    @ameekabramble Gemma's dress reminds me of burning coal, for some reason...and I can't stop noticie these ears! :D
    @m11kj Welcome to the challenge! Vicent looks elegant,Josh clothes for the panda theme are good
    @More_Moore Your sim really reminds of a spider!
    @Cookingpup99 Liked You sims stories! :)
  • Options
    m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    @rosemow wow thx for the detailed comment! really appreciate it! i'll try to create and share more!
    @Sourocha thx so much!

W79XhDj.png
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Thank you so much! :)@ameekabramble That's so sweet. <3
  • Options
    emaaleeemaalee Posts: 86 Member
    zEc5jzx.png
    COMING SOON
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Alright I've finished my Love sim. Her name is Lydia Lovegood.
    One of my sims is in need of a love interest, so I'm actually going to put her in less Valentine's Day-themed clothing and move her into my world.
    05_30_16_9_42_14_AM.png
    05_30_16_9_42_21_AM.png
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the book character today, so yeah. :)
  • Options
    UnlockedinfernoUnlockedinferno Posts: 208 Member
    @BobSkellington
    The likeness to Justin Bieber is incredible. Excellent work.

@emaalee
    Jessa Warren is really stunning her eyes are defiantly her main feature and I love the hair style you have gone for as it
    really shows of her face.

@Ameekabramble
    Gemma has a really unique look but I do find her to be rather pretty.

@M11kj
    Vincente Lofton looks fabulous.

I admire you for doing a Ken Doll, I believe everyone else went with a female doll so big credit
    for doing something different.

@More_Moore
    Tara N'Tula looks like she would make an incredible wrestler. I love her look, is she available on the gallery?
  • Options
    @rosemow and @Sourocha Thank you very much :)
    @orangehippogriff Lydia is very pretty! I love her hair, it really suits her face.
  • Options
    UnlockedinfernoUnlockedinferno Posts: 208 Member
    DAY 12: Tomboy

Name:
    Tyler Hobbs

Traits:
    1. Dastardly
    2. Active
    3. Hot Headed
    4. Foodie

24llmb9.png
    2aimoma.png
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited May 2016
    @orangehippogriff Like that she has short hair!
    @Unlockedinferno Tyler looks like a cool sim!

Favorite book day! Very lame, but, still...

rm4c5wa.png

fY5roBt.png

st6VQDf.png

Adeline lives in a house that nobody like's hear, because i after she was born, her mother died, and his father married again, to a woman who is not very nice, and se didn't not like the first wife children (she had two brothers) and they, in turn, did not like her and Adeline, because they thought she had "killed" their mother, lived a hard life, with her father working and the brothers despising her, the person that she loved most was her aunt, who took care of her with affection, later, her father had two kids with the young woman, and they treated they better than the first wife childrem, with better clothing, food and better things, and the mother, hotheaded, came knocking on her own daughter for not wanting to be with her, but sher has w her aunt, grew lonely, diving into the books in order to seek comfort,, as a teenager, they sent her to a reformatory as badly they want to see her inside their house ... if you want to know more about this story, you can read the book Chinese Cinderella. (I do not read the book in some time and I'm out of time today, so no long story. :| )

Extra info: The book is besead on real facts, so, I tried to make the sim looks like adeline, and, of course, I recomend the book!
  • Options
    Lydia is very pretty! @orangehippogriff :) Her red dress and her red hearts patterned stockings look very nice. Very nice shade of red used for her lipstick. Her pearl necklace is a nice part of her outfit.
  • Options
    Tyler is a great tomboy! @Unlockedinferno :) Her chequered top, jeans and hat look great together! The colour scheme gives a great look to the outfit. She has very nice brown eyes. Her traits complement well together.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top