Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited May 2016
    Sourocha wrote: »
    @Cookingpup99 Thanks! :smiley:

@Ayradyss

Thank you, I also tend to shy away from bolder lipstick and colours. Unless it's a requirement for an assignment in the competitions I do

I will take some in-game pics and share them with all of you so you can decide if you like it or not :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    BoyInsomniacBoyInsomniac Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2016
    Day 4: (Element)
    This is Windon Sails - His element is Air and... as a teenager... being in control of hurricanes can be rather overwhelming. So he does his best to just *sway in* with the rest of the crowd.

Pq6yYhN.png

OIKpvOt.png
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    RWtCKJi.png
    DAY 22: Flower - Rosita! inspired by a rose... and it's thorns.
    DAY 23: Love - Aphrodite
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Okay, for Day 10: Male Child, I decided to make a brother for Sumiko. While Sumiko is more focused on her mental ability and has the Genius trait, Akio is creativity-focused and has the Creative trait.

Here's Akio in his Everyday, Formal and Athletic outfits:
    lrVF0CN.jpg

And then his Sleep, Party and Swimwear:
    KGRD2FY.jpg
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,637 Member
    Windon Sails is a very nice teenager! @BoyInsomniac :) His name reflects the air element well. Your description of him is great. The blue and white colour scheme of his clothing looks nice. Very nice patterned top. His blue hair and hat looks very nice. The ship is a nice touch in the room and is nice to complement with his surname. The living room setting for the pictures looks very nice! The floral monkey bars looks nice over the sofa. He will enjoy sitting there reading a book from the bookcase. The blue gingham wall pattern looks nice.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Rosita is very nice @BOY. :) Her red rose top , lipsticks, shoes and earrings look nice, and the patterned tattoos look great.
    Aprhrodite looks very pretty! :) Her long pretty pink dress and goden hair looks very nice!
  • Options
    Akio is so very cute! @Ayradyss :) His glasses are a nice touch. The outfits that he is wearing look very nice. His space themed sleepwear looks cute and great! It is nice that he is creativity focussed.
  • Options
    BOY wrote: »
    RWtCKJi.png
    DAY 22: Flower - Rosita! inspired by a rose... and it's thorns.
    DAY 23: Love - Aphrodite

Absolutely amazing <3 I love Aphrodite <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    ameekabrambleameekabramble Posts: 190 Member

I have been following the thread and enjoying everyone's sims so very much. I am finally giving in to the temptation of trying the challenge. So I have Day 1 and Day 2 sims.

Day 1, Color Sim: Blue-Green.

Broc Mango. He is inspired by one of my Sims 3 sims. He is a lazy slob who is a bro.

2yy6nht.jpg
    2aan3ms.jpg

Day 2, Animal Sim: Cat

Aric Jorgan. He is really supposed to be a Cathar, a catlike alien from Star Wars, and he's based from an npc companion character in the SWTOR mmorpg. He has no CC. I have stuck him in my game and have been having a lot of fun with him in the detective career. I feel like I have seen my own cat give me looks like he is giving to that criminal lady he is interrogating. He is ambitious, perfectionist and a loner sim.

25smru9.jpg
    143j2ts.jpg
    5x53ys.jpg
    Origin ID: libraryrose4
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Oh I just adore the outfits you gave your selfsim, purple is my favourite color. I also don't wear shoes or sandals most of the time, at least in summer. It's nice to feel the ground with my feet instead of just walking over it.

Thank you! Yes! You're so right, that's exactly why I like to go barefoot in Summer. Plus, my feet are always hot, even in Winter. :)
    Ayradyss wrote: »
    @Karababy52 -- Very nice outfits for your 'MyStyle' pics. I like purple too, though I guess I wear mostly blue really. Thanks for sharing -- it was cool that you told a little about yourself with each outfit. (And congrats on the weight loss and keeping it off! I need to slim down a bit myself now -- always used to be the skinny kid, but middle-age and slowing down a bit . . . <sighs>.)

Thank you! Yep, middle-age (and beyond) can easily contribute to added pounds. Plus in my case, it was having three children and not exercising, drinking WAY too much soda every day and just eating whatever I wanted without thinking about the consequences. One day out of the blue I had an epiphany moment and decided I didn't want to be unhealthy anymore. It took almost a year to reach my goal, but it's been well worth the effort. :)
    @Karababy52 I really appreciate you sharing the background of your style, I'm very happy you have body confidence and are able to appreciate your beauty.

Thank you! I'm very happy about that too. I still have my days when I struggle, but I probably will the rest of my life at times. I'm an optimistic person though, so I always look at the glass as half full rather than half empty. :)

Bravo to everyone and the Sims you've created for this challenge! I'd love to comment on all of them, but there's been way too many since I've been able to be here for more than a few minutes. Been spending tons of time outside enjoying the weather with Hubby. But, I love them all though and can't wait to see more! I hope to catch up properly soon, but in the meanwhile, here's my Day 16 - Dessert creation, Meet...

Can you guess which dessert he represents?
    Yep, Neapolitan ice cream!

Neal aspires to be a Master Chef with the Essense of Flavor, because of course Neapolitan's flavors are delicious. He's cheerful because who isn't happy eating ice cream right? And lastly, he's a good guy because ice cream is yummiliciously good! hehe Add this sweet treat of a Sim to your game and watch your Sims go wild for a taste. ;) LOL Yeah, sorry, forgive me for the silly description, it's late and.... now I'm wishing we had some ice cream! o.O

Here's his other outfits, he's wearing his formal in the first image:
    KazC2zW.png

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Welcome to the challenge and posting your sims on the thread @ameekabramble :) It is very nice that you have joined doing the challenge.
    Broc Mango is very nice! :) His green skintone and hair, and his blue shirt looks very nice together. He has very nice blue eyes!
    Aric is a great cat themed sim! The looks on his face are so very expressive! It looks great how you have designed his green cat like eyes!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Neal Politan is a very nice Neapolitan desert themed sim! @Karababy52 :) His name is creatively great! The pink, white and brown colour scheme of his hair, skintone and clothes to reflect the flavours of the ice cream is so very nice. It looks nice the outfits that he is wearing. His hair is very nice, and his sunglasses are a nice touch. The three coloured wall background setting to the photos looks very nice and the picture of the real life icecream and his name and a spoon on it is a very great touch. It is great that he is doing the master chef aspiration.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you @rosemow! Hope you're having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and have a great week coming up too! :)
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Thank you @rosemow! Hope you're having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and have a great week coming up too! :)

Hello :) I hope that you are having a very nice weekend too :)
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    edited May 2016
    @Ayradyss Yeah I definitely edited her face quite a bit, for some reason I still see her in her. It might be just the proportions of where the facial features are, if that makes sense. And yeah some days I feel more creative than others, so yesterday was not one of them when it comes names. And I bet your Autumn sim will be awesome. :)
    @Boy Wow! Rosita and Aphrodite are absolutely gorgeous! Great job, you really hit the nail on the head. So stunning.
  • Options
    Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    @Karababy52 boys wearing pink :D so cute
    Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Day 8: Girl

S8MALtb.png
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I love this thread so much! It's really inspiring to see such a range people do with the themes. @BoyInsomniac I love how you're doing the rooms too :)

Probably the last from me for a week because I'm heading to my parents' and am not sure how much of the game I dare load onto my dad's PC, having checked the specs. I'll catch up on my own posting here later and just try to check out everyone else's now and then :)

so, Day 23: Love. This is Amora Jalosa. She is romantic, jealous, and seeks a soulmate in her life. For entertainment, I also made her a kleptomaniac. Maybe she can steal someone else's man, if he's the the Right One. ;)

27181317635_2125b29151_b.jpg

27181314365_6d5a9b7bd0_b.jpg

27148168186_1fc54b8f0c_b.jpg

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Alright I finally got my flower girl done. She's a teenage Daisy named Daisy Darby.
    05_29_16_11_32_13_AM.png
    05_29_16_11_32_26_AM.png
    I tried to capture the color scheme of a daisy by using green skin as the stem and yellow eyes and makeup as the yellow middle.
    She loves the outdoors and she's lazy.
  • Options
    So, I made more shades today. What do you guys think? <3
    27331374145_68f64f680d_h.jpg
    26725135343_ad0cabd0c5_h.jpg
    27261135091_a0c77b27aa_h.jpg
    27261145841_aaa23b84f2_h.jpg
    27234425892_3a242113d3_h.jpg
    27331399655_ab70fed925_h.jpg
    27331404395_299b343f4f_h.jpg
    27261183831_e745b0cb8e_h.jpg
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited May 2016
    @BoyInsomniac Liked the blue color of the furniture!
    @BOY Aphrodite it's a nice iedia for the love theme! And rosita's tatto are nice!
    @orangehippogriff Autumm has a nice panel of color! Daisy has nice colors 9
    @Ayradyss Thanks! And Illyra looks so fancy in her exotic clothes!
    @ameekabramble Aric looks funny being a cop! :D
    @Karababy52 Neal politan has a great choice of clothes and colors, the background only make he looks more like ice cream!
    @Unlockedinferno Richard looks nice! :)
    @BobSkellington The shades are good! I personally liked more the light red. :)

Love day!I think this is the most kawaii sim I ever made.....

NDUkUjE.png

1MwEar9.png

zWm6F4y.png

Valentine Grá-Fíor always had a charm for love... yes, for the love! Love brings people together, love leaves their differences aside, love finds a way and love do not see with eyes ... and that's why she now dedicates her life for love! Joining couples who do not yet met or helping to find 'that special' it brings joy to the lonely, she has a generous and kind heart, believe that only true love can really change a person (the two prisoners she joined, today did not commit anymore crimes), but find the perfect match is difficult, it can be anywhere in the world! ... or can be the person next to you! In one case, when she was resting form skiing in a cottage, found a boy looking out the window, and following his gaze, saw a beautiful blonde skiing with her friends, when she ask why he did not speak to her, he said that a beautiful girl like her would not glike to be with a ''half-person like him'', and when he said this, he went out pushing with arms the wheels of his wheelchair, Valentinethen go talk to the girl, saying that '' friend'' found her beautiful , the girl blushed, and said that she could meet him after lunch, and he waited until the night Valentine felt sorry for the boy, and when he was addressing output, another wheelchair hit him, the girl had broken his leg and came from the hospital just to meet him. Having joined people even from different countries, in one case, two people began to exchange letters of anonymous way, both practicing the language of the another, and over time, the letters, which were previously only exercises, began to turn into poems , and in one day, one of those letters ended up inadvertently in the mail of Valentine who read the letter (she is very curious) felt the love in those words, and went to know really for who this letter was, and following the address she arrive at a the mansion, found that the girl who lived there had never seen her corresponding face, and even her wanting much, never had the courage, but with the help of Valentine she managed to send a single letter to try to see him, and he accepted, on the day she was waiting someone full of passion, and the approximate social level than hers,the person came, however, was a modest person who used his savings to pay that plane flight, at first, she recoiled, but then she could see in his eyes the passion that he wrote in the letters.For these , and many more pairs together, she was named the Super Matchmaking!

Extra info:

j3YKBe5.jpg
    ''But, how do it work this ''matchmaking'' thing?
    ''It's easy as pie! I looks for your soulmate!

kYoiFqN.png
    ''And after that, I propose a meeting between you two! Taking tou into a place where he is!
    ''Wait, he is here, now....?
    ''Yes! There he is!''

ftSFh7K.png
    ''What? No, It can't be... this is my friend Jared!
    ''Yup. It's he, your soulmate!

IEryfUB.png
    ''I don't think so, I know he since we where kids, and I don't have any feelings for he!
    ''Are you sure?''

cdqdLGB.jpg
    ''Because sometimes, people hide their feellings from their selfs, to not get hurt or to not hurt someone, even if they love someone, they just ''pushing'' those feelings for some reason!''

a6LT7Aq.png
    ''Well, to be honest, I never liked his parents, they said he coulden't be friends with '' this kind of people'' and I was even afraid that he don't actually like me as a friend...''
    ''That'a horrible! You see! Now that you now why you push does felllings!, it would be nice to use them, now...''

33fL1gN.png
    ''Hi, Jared!''
    ''Hi!''
    ''I was thinking, would you mind, to maybe going to someplace, someday...?
    ''With you? Well...of course!

e4JR5DX.jpg
    ''C'mon Louis, you can do this!

aMULcGm.jpg
    'I hope so...''

Lj3dGvP.jpg
    '' Oh my! If isn't Mr.Simth! Hi, there, Mr.Simth!'' It's a great day to go the park, isn't?

4uKv98r.jpg
    ''H-Hi, Ms.Silver! Yes! It's a wonderful day!
    ''Why do you look so nervous? Sit down, please!

pMg5ayr.jpg
    ''Ms.Silver, there is something I really have to tell you...I'm love since the day we meet! Your so kind and sweet, and make's a wonderful lasagna!''
    ''Oh! Really, Mr.Smith? But, don't you think we are too old for this...?''

vgw9jdV.jpg
    ''You're never too old for love, Betty, If I'm going to be with you for 10 years or 10 months, it doesn't metter, as long was I'm with you...''
    ''Oh! Louis!

2rz3amw.jpg
    ''I think my job it's done...''

Post edited by Sourocha on
  • Options
    @Sourocha Thanks :) I made different shades for everyone :) I love the face paint or cheek paint/details, whatever you wanna call it and that hair is bae, Valentine is quite kawaii. He he :D x'3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    dawsom18dawsom18 Posts: 50 Member
    All the creations on here are amazing! Really inspiring.
    @BobSkellington Love you're lipstick's especially the nude, so cute! <3
  • Options
    Amora is very pretty! @luthienrising :) Her red clothing and red hair look very nice together. Her traits and aspiration suits the theme. Her green eyes looks very nice with the red colour scheme, and reflects the jealousy theme. Her red gloves is a nice touch.
    I hope that you enjoy your time with your parents. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top