Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Love Kids Stuff? Well Check This Out! ✿ Portuguese

Comments

• Options
    ridgegirl94ridgegirl94 Posts: 23 New Member
    I am trying to complete my Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the gifts @Reachsims
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Hello @FreakAboutSims, @MerrySard, and @Crystal1976! :)

I see you all don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free and so much more ?

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

If you have any questions or need help, let me or someone else know! <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    I am trying to complete my Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set.

Hello, @ridgegirl94! I am happy to see you have checked out this thread. :) Unfortunately, the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set is not included in the Animals Abound cascade; however, the Kids! 2010 and Tip Top Toddler Compilations are included! Both of these sets are filled with toddler/childrens items. By looking at your wishlist I see you have a bunch of items that you can get for free by doing the cascade, such as the Rinse 'n Roar bathtub.

Please read the instructions that are listed on the first post on page one of this thread. By completing the Animals Abound cascade will allow you to get tons of free toddler/child items! :)

I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    > @ridgegirl94 said:
    > I am trying to complete my Animals Abound cascade
    >
  • Options
    Thank you @Franny for the gift
  • Options
    Thank you @Franny for the gift

You're welcome! I sent you a couple more gifts. :) You may have to log out and log back into your account for the price to drop for the Animals Abound Outdoor Fun Set. If you are comfortable with the price of the set, you can buy the set. Once you buy the Animals Abound Outdoor Fun Set, please check the Kids! 2010 and the Tip Top Toddler Collection and you will get those two sets for free.

Please let me when you have completed the cascade. <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hey, @LiliasSeras! :)

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free and so much more ?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hello, @MocaJava! :)

I see you don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free and so much more ?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hey, @fionaloveserrano and @Kallicalico! :)

I see you all don't have the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set yet. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get a ton items for free and so much more ?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hi, @ccarrig_95! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    KallicalicoKallicalico Posts: 39 Member
    Thank you for pointing this out @Franny ! I think I might have already heard about it from one of the forums... maybe in the gifting one? I just never looked further into it and I don't know why it was too daunting to even attempt. It looks really simple. I'll definitely go for it once I'm done trying to get today's Daily Deals. Yay!
  • Options
    @Kallicalico - Okie dokie! :) Good luck with getting today's deals but if you need help with completing the cascade, don't hesitate to let me know. :)
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    i did it!!

Hello! I am happy to see you here. :) I checked your wishlist and it seems that the cascade was not completed correctly because I am still able to gift you items such as the Go Bananas Swingset, which I shouldn't be able to if the cascade was completed.

In order to do the cascade, you will need to purchase the Animals Abound Outdoor Fun Set. Once you do that, please check out the Tip Top Toddler Collection and Kids! 2010 and you will get both of those sets for free. :) Please let me know if you need any help.

EDIT: Is your username on the sims 3 website the same as on here?
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    KallicalicoKallicalico Posts: 39 Member
    I should add - I managed to get all of the sets as well. It was... surprisingly easy. I try not to say stuff like that for what could be thought of as 'item hacks' but its really quite straightforward.
  • Options
    I should add - I managed to get all of the sets as well. It was... surprisingly easy. I try not to say stuff like that for what could be thought of as 'item hacks' but its really quite straightforward.

That's so awesome, Kallicalico! :smiley: I am glad you didn't run into any trouble whilst completing the cascade. It's crazy that just by purchasing the Animals Abound Outdoor Fun Set, you recieve two compliations for free. :love: To some, it seems almost too good to be true but it works! Thank you for taking the time to do the cascade.

By the way, your kitty is adorable!
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hi, @AriesVePiras! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Franny Yes it is the same name as the one on the sims website!! and oh I bought the swingset but I need some more sim points to buy the set :(
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @Franny Yes it is the same name as the one on the sims website!! and oh I bought the swingset but I need some more sim points to buy the set :(

You might need to add some of the items from the set to get your CYS down. Try adding a few of them to your wishlist - you just MIGHT get a few people who will help you out. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Hello, @Astreia! :)

I see you have the Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing on your wishlist. Did you know that there is a customer advantage to where you can get this item for free and so much more?

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Hello @Franny!
    Thank you for the information. I had already seen a thread about several cascades, but first I'm going for "Bohemian Garden" and a few others where you can't use CYS. Then I'll try my luck with the cascades. :)
  • Options
    Hey, @PaigeIvy2000. :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hello, @Monikanora! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Hey, @evilnancyreagan! :)

I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top