Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC or not CC? That is the question.

Once I was saving a family to my library and noticed that it was marked as CC.
a4axjltzjo5b.png
The thing is that in Sims 4 I have NEVER used any CC - NO mods, NO poses, NO even "cover editors" like Sims 4 Tray Importer. And I NEVER download anything that is marked as CC.
I was upset.
@SimGuruRusskii @SimGuruDrake What is it? A bug? Some new rule? Yes, I do use cheat codes in my game, but I'm not the only one, am I?
In my library I saw that almost all my families got CC mark.
Even this family that was saved when I was a Sims 4 beginner and the only cheat I used was motherlode.
pblvj2h60xoi.png
I always use motherlode starting a new family as I want my sims live in decent houses from the beginning. (Yes, I'm impatient. :disappointed: )
And recently I created a home.
And it is marked as CC.
q3o9x1567le6.png
The house has no downloads. And it won't have any. Those who don't use CC won't dare download it. (And I understand them - I wouldn't either.) And for those who do use CC this house is too ordinary.
It's so frustrating! :'(

Well, I was going to post this discussion, when in my other thread I got a comment from rosemow:
rosemow wrote: »
Hello @chealsycat :) ... I just wanted to say now, are there any sim taken photos or painting by reference pictures in the Inspiration home? If there are photos or painting by reference pictures, remove them and see if that helps with the cc issue. Reupload the build after removing them. They have been causing issues with the builds of other simmers, making the home be classed as having cc.
There was a photo in my build. I removed it and now the house is in the Gallery as CC free.
Though I still think it's unfair to mark the creation as CC, only because a photo, made in a game without any mods.
It's great that we can make photos in our game. My Bears family have made lots of awesome photos. And I wanted to build a museum for them. Now I see that's impossible. :disappointed:

Comments