Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    ...as soon as the colours for the door came up it just worked :) The only downside was not being able to change the flowers that are inside.
    @Kylieb191 Hey, I just wanted to share. If you use CC...I installed a mod that opens up the Master Suite Bayside Retreat window and allows you to put objects inside it. It also makes the bouquet a separate item and recolorable. I love it. Very versatile.

Master Suite Bay Window with Slots

MTS_Menaceman44-1317117-Screenshot.jpg

Thank you @lanlyn. I just got it. Can't put it into my mods folder yet though as I'm just loading the game.

I rarely use the bay windows because of the inability to place items in them.

I think I may have a few bay windows from Luna now that will let me put things into them - but I don't know which ones they are. They are probably items she made.

I also got the OMSP mod but rarely use it. That would let me put extra slots anywhere. I did put one on the TV in Duncan and Heather's place though and put a vase of flowers on it just to see if it could work.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    RCzVUzv.jpg
    V4sDMIn.jpg
    qYGSbZx.jpg
    cbjmPLG.jpg
    It has been 1 month. Both Annemarrie and Brady are level 5 jobs. Still playing ring around the nursery. Brady is level 2 celeb. Redid the house some. Cole becomes a toddler in about 2 weeks.
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Gonna take some small steps with catching up...

Pg. 705

@wolfmoki1 - Your PPG rendition is amazing! <3
    @PalmArrow - Ooh, that new bookstore combination lot is looking really good. :)
    @venusdemilosims - YAAAS! They're getting married!
    @bekkasan - Gorgeous home. o:)

Pg. 706

@CravenLestat - Thank you! That's a really good suggestion.
    @Cororon - Woot! Go Spencer!
    @wolfmoki1 - Aww! The puppies are adorable! To answer your question about the sky, I'm using a lot of environmental mods. I have Brmtwaffle's Dream Dimension lighting mod combined with Gelina's lighting tweaks and a star field replacement mod. I'm using cloud replacements and a moon mod alongside those lighting mods. :)
    @TadOlson - Thank you.
    @wbombje - I've already said this lots of times before, but gorgeous models. <3 And thank you. :)
    @lasummerb - I love them all. <3
    @BrianAndree - Hope you enjoy ITF. :)
    @jillbg - Thank you. :) Yup, life sure is busy. And your daughter ranked 13th out of the whole school!? Wow, she must be really smart! :)

Pg. 707

@Kylieb191 and @bekkasan - Thanks!
    @PalmArrow - Nophret's dress is really nice. :)
    @cwaddell - Thank you! Thanks for telling me about the typo. :) I didn't catch that. :#

Pg. 708

@wbombje - <3

I didn't do much today, but I finally got into making some patterns. Here's one of them, which is a galaxy pattern. I finally get to give them galaxy Nikes! One thing about this pattern is that depending on the color it's set to in CASt, the galaxy colors change too! :)

X5hr6W0.png

I have a bunch of floral patterns which I got from Tumblr too, because Tumblr stuff is so cute. o:) I'll try turning those into patterns later.

(And the model of this is a new Sim I made and haven't shared yet, so I guess consider this a sneak peek. ;) Psst... it's an alien.)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,021 Member
    Still getting used to my new computer. I love it, but you know how it is with a new machine. Setting up a new desktop is fun, but not so much the dusting and vacuuming and arranging wires, moving the old computer and connecting it back up elsewhere...on and on. Then, even with the same OS, I have to get used to shortcuts being in different places, etc. Changing all the settings to what I want...also had to download a few applications I use regularly, like Chrome, 7-Zip. Yadda, yadda. :#
    _____
    I did play some in the game last night. I'll put together an update either today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's a little preview:
    Boredom

When a Genius gets bored with nothing to think about, objects nearby draw his attention.
    Piers: Wonder what it's like to be a caged plant...do plants have feelings? Caprice thinks they do. I had feelings when I was a Plantsim. Plants must have feelings, ergo...a caged plant is not likely to be happy. ...Wonder if I should open the cage, set the poor thing free? But it doesn't have legs. Where would it go? It needs to be taken care of. Maybe it's happy just where it is. Better leave it be. Hera wouldn't like it if I stuck her plant outside anyway.

Hera! I'm geting married in two days. Hmm, marriage is rather like a plant cage. Not much freedom, but lots of love.
    CRaErjSU9h27DBTW_zDxn4uTh8BoQlOrN19DSpbEDamakvQEM7BVeURQTI9USRba5n2JVzTcET0PunJzTtqgcHef24gBkyYcwUJLSm7vdnhIWMIGjrZSMet3y6PSvPlNPjDnzSMBZ-jau7apIkLOjmgvJWbL6AUd4TOQVHCl8a2FttswOhOO115DfLrls7ItvbFR_9_kRD6sg5L-iNqyiyjSnusftdzP87xC5x1nA1aXmve9Z6uFvKx8vjOSE2h3WWN18QdSGn5KiDOuSq-hUiENWl4UW9YXsz8WmL2lBsr6ZWdBoh6RsjqdL0MbTMHNtOUl9I3za1G35COrbIrra1xbIXhsr6toDXOFQOxgKIe3Zvy8DYseKaqepknaaqpVtNnqVzbapkLq7a0Z5U_IxEZQlK7GgPDTqAuS-RVWeR4rgvV6SVD2G7pwvasFCJahc7vGKosj_FWJbmH3KBYsJ0inqioDc4Ujh_NMC21rB9gUPJtMz_-mV-AYC3hV4olpwTkKLx8znen8ioQRfgvKFKnFvAOcstLAIKl1Tgwe4E-kKaf5dJpowxfrTFvpuqXYvnO7C4pAV72ATIGs9K8Et38N3dGtXpc=w1600-h896-no

Piers: Where's Bunter? He said he'd meet me here by 5:00. Dashed difficult trying to dress without a valet.
    NALiVxE8q-g0to0Guv0hkmHgUUiCbhNu-VX-EoxyqqAi33Pxxc8o1YUEbGJkGS70ViqOaGwbTuYq5uLv5x62llZSGRYVBydQIm7MwNAfWT6v2ZrY3XLZTyhzQYfChMHehMWAnI5j2a-UXy3Wbw2YKYye1-kcAKB6kGHngXdJ2tzGyNJAe93InaKKuSPN03JM159Ltf9aM8jusPxueKEkZit-vIn0w_mmXyoskPgkRX76Gx-kRlqU-QCqJtW3xFUfenP3-aDF9qWz0HMGu0a5LFsTB6VyM4Z32l99ZEFdZEvlNfW0K-xS7tLmXi-PpxMnkHdnLtq1A53lUikDwAD4A0A1AOb3IwVmHcT77l7VZyjHt0-VnrZAANRN-r7JlWF8lBT2--moKLdnC0SmRfEba0gaBRnt2EXFykx1x3ZgEqkdvetXOukz40TNcP-wGVvlesIMegrWJ4QJbEUKrmGwZhqpecM4Hm_wwMDnOjhJHeLMDUj4gLPf7B-b92P0OSDmi12u9WKQdHZwH7PAcFiZyorpF5CD8VybX_y3FvTtZiVJ2F6pg8AwTPQhyE_AtIoLWn8JjJjMiUKJPo71rZeR5gKGILliIBs=w1600-h896-no

Piers: What do you think the girls are up to at that party of theirs?
    Bunter: Can't be having very much fun without us. Probably bored to death by all the small talk.
    Piers: You think they're gossiping? Not worried about Caprice running into a couple of your exes, are you?
    Bunter: Huh. Maybe we should head home...help out with the party.
    Piers: Help out? I doubt they've trashed the place, old boy.
    Bunter: You never know with women.
    ZeExBFlA5z1W0rYY8dyLAH4-P6B8XU0i_NhbvOYhW61evORo1oT-KSDTlAp2OrlP2jwLBxHO-PffZzG_ZupUGBoCrWh5qawipoOeZn5KCB5IvmzWvU_h8F-xn_L4FacAde0mfKNOs3xIUIBh90q0PQ30FlIuJZOnl-pA7EAksdGRubRXoLVb8oGOaYSjmJdaamfo79mMvfRUVvuuUT0BwO2Z9QFvKaWo-8QOAeihaw9xIWAuM5ksfclvtGoWRFvdyfcP59wa-KelJv98jZxcF9gCxGg3xlIAu6kLJ_vs4p5MKjWvb_GHcDBQ2cXy2E0ejv4QUKL0CH87nYZXHLgK8WFWfHJXu5h_eNUxw8UDfCa7v6Q8jckmMLvormAHfO3CbwURVclLcLsXsb9Kk1Ov1AfYn697qhZNME6UC9Cp5fbIWyHsEoFn7BrwemrPG_wYgCms1DjWRtVB8CshXOO9n5O7-pQervcJIN1GiA5aeTyUl0Xin6ZhoguQl0vU5QCkPbd0x_MdfPmsuq-K-s3IQcAR2JVCyelsEBMv5EuZ9QiobOZLPaRgYdV5JphUieRr9jQO2GrhuvZHNbOKgfVzM-Vvkrvy6rY=w1600-h896-no

Dancer Stan: Come on down, ladies! The show has started! ...Let's get WILD!
    dXohHdU6ny-lijBWdy2XnhUeplZiKjSK79xBrQ3wdijX4vxNirXTALzxmVJbMECcjem_MA2pLJuj7sqfdPql_SY4nGZnM8awz8pgXbjQsm50klm2ac7Uj7PnwbPowW8K_h3ETjvUHXuclNM8PtZqjdP-MFo0ExUsxKKI1I1CmSfWJXDg6Sx6zW1Vqr6KHZmEi8obbpJPK_p_xRYPt98Fm9GibFBB95SdFLRmmip2-NWA4ydzrfoUohDeZlgW7VktvnQV9Y1UrxrMArc_1cNbiu_frFtZ2OTDoPdNMcRzySXVROcPOGfNF2vevnw_GgWqF98UzIu6tLIyzKmP53QVUpb8A2i8Cq8l-9uIVgHvhCXZEOxyGLMHijOKXSfu1xe7vWsfqXElf5bMp7KE_JUOCPjUilP3O1tjS1BziAJ4e3thHO1uCdWLr5-oKpo7ITTjkSEylQFszCc9ltvj-9NjEljm_lR_9Yix979dalmYug9OGOYddcvNm9QnZ-fbbIaQgp5NlZC1_Jklnd3Kv1J3pG4u74WRAZ3UhUzQj5zpq886934NN6UeZDoijg5P2W32a2El34OmKABRBd9DFL2T91zQMSqwatc=w1600-h896-no
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited June 2016
    Not to be outdone by Coi, Brooklyn had to have her own prom photo shoot. I never got around to taking pics for Brooklyn when she went to prom a few weeks ago.

Brooklyn spam coming in 4...3...2...1...

rKtMk3d.jpg

OWNCvpE.png
    I changed Dayvion's colors.

bkLZXvY.jpg

o6jZBv4.png
    Brooklyn and Dayvion.

GukJ0FS.png

6OoU8Co.jpg

G7LRvDD.jpg

wueJoq4.png

76K56T9.png

O5cYDJN.png

VpZr4yu.jpg

1pmgTS2.png

ytkWZfm.png

@DesiKnight07

Post edited by lasummerb on
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    If I may ask, how are you guys doing the pictures? Are you using the story creator tool, something like Photobucket, or another option?
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    @Faerie197 I use Flickr and a lot of people use PhotoBucket as well.
    Have you seen this thread?
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial/p1
    It's kind of long, but about 2/3 down the 1st page it shows how to post pictures in the section titled "Comments." You won't be able to post pictures until you are a member, but that will probably be soon.
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited May 2016
    @msbeckycat great pics

@wbombje Thank you and I love the new pics! I definitely agree, my mom wouldn't get me out the house in that dress and I wouldn't let my daughter either if I had one. LOL
    Your RH ladies are BEAUTIFUL. I love the 50s theme.

@TadOlson cool pics

@BrianAndree nice pics

@jillbg awwwh that's so sweet! I hope your girl has a great time! Yeah, the older I've gotten I've found I can't do the 5 and six inch heels anymore. LOL. Thank you so much for the compliments on my Sims! I love Cakeface Plus Revised by I like teh Sims http://i-like-teh-sims.tumblr.com/tagged/download. I started using Kurasoberina starfruit hd default only about two years ago because I found it w/ cakeface is the only thing that makes my toddlers look nice. http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/post/57775429250/starfruit-skin-master-post. I used defined eyes non default on Neko, but I use additional tonal ramps by Procrasimnation because there isn't a lot of range. It was hard for me to find skins for my Sims of color at first because a lot of them out there don't include colors for black Sims. I am particular and I love Cakeface because it reflects black/brown skin so realistically. We have a lot of yellow and red undertones in our skin and Cakeface does the best to bring that in my Sims in my opinion. Sugar rush is another one by ILTS that I've used in the past on some of my Sims. Oh yeah, I'm sure you know about using invisible lights which help a lot.

@PalmArrow Thank you! And great update. Norphet is beautiful

@Kylieb191 Thank you!

@bekkasan thank you :)

@Anonymous_Loba24 Thank you. LOL there are a couple of snap backs I have, the one w/ the bulls you can get here http://simstaplease.tumblr.com/tagged/s3cc: clothing

@CravenLestat LOL :D I think Coi's dad, Apollo may have an issue if you kidnapped his daughter. He's from the south side of Chicago, it would not end well. :D \

@cwaddell I love their parties, the Stone have a lot of extended family members in Sunlit Tides.

@texansky great pics. Congrats to Liz. I love the name, Faith.

@Cororon Thank you!

@PixelsSquared Thank you!

@lanlyn great update

Great updates everyone!
  • Options
    > @wbombje said:
    > @Faerie197 I use Flickr and a lot of people use PhotoBucket as well.
    > It's kind of long, but about 2/3 down the 1st page it shows how to post pictures in the section titled "Comments." You won't be able to post pictures until you are a member, but that will probably be soon.

Ah, cool. I do have a photobucket account. What exactly IS the Story tool on the Sims page anyway? *wanders off to write up a day log for Lisa Livewell, new Sim living in Midnight Hollow*
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    HERE YOU GO GUYS THESE ARE FOR YOU <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVwcufqgOo&amp;feature=youtu.be

Will upload them after I shut my game off.Am looking how these are on pretty formals and bikinis etc.Really cute. :o
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Everyone's updates are cool
  • Options
    Here you go just pick the one or ones you like.Or get them all.

But first if you do not own this yet get it from the store.It is my favorite swimwear item a really awesome sarong.With my patterns it is so cute to use the pattern on the sarong then choose a color from it and make your bikini top that solid color.With so many different bikini tops you can pull off alot of looks.I put the blue and white floral on a sims sarong then made the top a solid blue :blush: was so cute.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:21489&categoryId=&scategoryId=11924&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=0

Anyway here you go hope they make your simmy ladies beautiful.That way they can steal all the men and have them lining up to win your heart :p

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8905202

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8905200

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8905199

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8905197

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8905196

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8905195

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,021 Member
    edited May 2016
    @PixelsSquared Your story is scary! Very atmospheric. And the pics are neat. Well done. ...Love the shoe recolors.
    @msbeckycat Congrats on the twins. Three babies! Yikes. Busy, busy.

@Cororon I need to look at my horse eyes again. I like the new replacement eyes you installed. ...Winning the lottery sure changes things in game, doesn't it? I've had that happen a couple of times. I'm sort of reluctant to try the lottery now because the wins can sometimes be overwhelming! ...Liked seeing Tox under the umbrella.

@wolfkomoki1 Those pups are so cute! I sort of wish my Wimsel dogs were still pups. ...I'm an awful night owl myself. Last "night," I was up til 5:00 am. Didn't realize the time! I'm usually not quite that bad, but I often stay up til 2 am. Of course, when I was working, I couldn't do that. ...That's neat about the unicorn showing up!

@nekocat86 A ghost and Grim married? Too funny! ...Glad your new sim has a better house now.
    @TadOlson Gibsons (is that the world name?) looks like a beautiful world.

@lasummerb I enjoyed Coi's photos and her date's! Lots of fun. ...Brooklyn's were awesome too. ...I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use a pro bar on a residential lot. Sims seem to want to just use the juice bar instead.

@BrianAndree Congrats on getting ITF. I like Prudence. And enjoyed the makeover pics.
    @jillbg The shopping trip with your daughter sounded like so much fun. I had sons, so it just wasn't the same!

@AuntMorticha Sometimes it's hard finding the perfect world for a family. Some of mine have moved a couple of times.
    @MoonandStars83 Bonehilda eaten by a cow plant? LOL

@PalmArrow Nophret's revenge was awesome! Loved it. I haven't used the snake basket very much. The gnome appearing was hilarious!
    @Kylieb191 More great pics of your house! Love the gazebo, the fountain in back, and the pond. The room with the windows and the view!

@texansky Liz is a pretty sim. That hairstyle looks good on her. And congrats on another Forsythe generation!
    @Apple9 Cute profile pic. And yes, it sounds like your sims have had some crazy times!

@wbombje Love your new RH girls! And they each have their own personalities and looks. That's awesome. When I play RH, the retro times sort of merge in together. Times and attitudes ranging from 1920s-1950s. You know...back THEN! ...Funny about the fire. ...Liked the Midnight Hollow pics too.

@Karritz I have another mod or two that adds slots to bay windows and furniture. I really like that option.
    @Faerie197 I just use Google Photos now. I had been using Picasa Web, but Google upgraded it to Photos.
    @CravenLestat Loved the video. How do you find such awesome fabrics/designs for your patterns?

BTW, is anyone else experiencing trouble with the forum today? It's acting really glitchy for me. "Down for maintenance" and "Sorry, we can't do that now" type messages. Annoying.
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    My newest sim is an overweight (initially) brave daredevil named Lisa Livewell

From the diaries of Lisa Livewell:
    Day One
    Just moved into my new house here in Midnight Hollow. The place seems, small? The kitchen is cramped, and there isn't even a table to sit at. I even had to go to a local to buy a desk for my computer. And what's the deal with the stairs? Ugh, I'm going to kill myself just walking in and out. By the time I finished buying furnature and having locals bring it in I was exhausted. I'll do some reading, then it's time for bed I.

Day Two
    Met one of my neighbors. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 she's talkative. Just wouldn't shut up about her 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wallpaper. When I finally got rid of her I took a cab down to the local university for a few classes. According to the paper one of the deputies got shot last night. Maybe I'll apply, law enforcement sounds exciting.

Day Three
    Ugh, so tired. Back hurts. Sides hurt. Legs hurt. My everything hurts. The boss insisted I need to hit the gym. Then she signed me up for classes in exercise safety. I'm expected to work out at least three days a week. Went through my first one today, ow.
  • Options
    @Lanlyn Not just you,had the maintenance thing earlier then a "Could not process your request,try again" thing.When hitting like or awesome

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @everyone sorry I have not been responding. I have been busy with college and a few other RL issues on top of losing my Sawyer Family save. I still have my Wild West save, but it is giving me a few issues as well so started a new save in a custom world. I hope to share pics soon. I am enjoying everyone's updates!
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Celticgamer0
    Whaaaat?? Kiki got lost??? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    I left the game running unpaused while we went out for supper. When I got back a couple hours later, Lisa had gotten closer to achieving her life's goal of being a super spy. And when I check relationships, I notice Lisa is engaged to someone. Don't have any of the fiance's traits unlocked yet, but I set up a big wedding for them. That night on the start of Lisa's honeymoon she starts feeling nauseous. Uh oh, it turns out she is pregnant. The conversation with her new husband when she tells him reveals something I broke out laughing about. She married the head of a international crime syndicate (rank 10 criminal career). And apparently they had been dating long enough both have the Eternally Faithful reputation.

O.o

Only in The Sims, son
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @KevinL5275 Yeah, but I have her saved to the bin so technically I can always get her back. Might have her meet my vampire :wink:
    @Faerie197 Oh wow! Last time I left my sim game unpaused everyone died and the Grim Reaper was playing the piano :smiley:
  • Options
    Working on week 5 but it is after 11 PM and getting tired. Might be moving around end of summer but will stay available. Will finally have privacy from a over annoying mother
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @cwaddell Lol! :) I admit I was ogling Shane Viper more than the surrounding mountains...

@Cororon Great picture! :) I saw the little beast Under the tiny cocktail umbrella...

@Kylieb191 Lovely pictures, even the dark ones as it was possible to see the layout pretty much anyway! :) Love the extractor Hood, it's one of those things EA seemed to forget about when they created the stoves and kitchen counters...

@texansky You would think they're outraged because of the larges parts of birthdaycake she's having...
    Screenshot-50.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    > @Celticgamer0 said:
    > @Faerie197 Oh wow! Last time I left my sim game unpaused everyone died and the Grim Reaper was playing the piano :smiley:

I have it set to max free will. So they do tend to take care of things like eating, cleaning (eventually), and even occasionally going out and socializing. That and I have all the electronics upgraded to be unbreakable. So no horrible electrical deaths, or stoves burning the place down.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat Watched your video on YouTube, your patterns are amazing! :love: What's the song?

@Kylieb191 Thanks for your kind words, I'm sure her dad will come around... It's not indecently short after all, but he'll prefer her in jeans, and sleeves and would probably lock her up like Rapunzel! :s She's watching those tutorials all the time, make-up, hair, nails... but so far she's only experimenting with her hair and mine. It's relaxing to have your hair braided without a hairdresser tugging at it too hard, and she's getting a hang of it. But I think I'll have to practice keeping a straight face when she starts with the make-up... B)

@wbombje Is that Dior-inspired dress store or CC? It's amazing! :) Will love to hear more about your 50's 60's household - the girls are pretty, the clothes are fabulous and I've never come around to playing in Roaring heights neither... :)
    I name dropped you on the French forums, about your Little Prince story, I hope you don't mind?

@PixelsSquared An alien? :o I gues they've picked up the good things with life on earth - Nike! ;) I love the pattern, can't wait to see the rest of your secret model! :smiley:

@lasummerb Brooklyn and Dayvion were perfect for prom! :D Love the glamour set-up in front of all the mirrors, and that dress sure looks good in turquoise!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg Earth Angel...the original is by the Penguins from 1955 but the remake I used is by New Edition.

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top