Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @KevinL5275 LOL I am loving your Kiki story ^.^ How did you get her in the water? O.O I tried and it was greyed out lol
    Kiki is a big flirt lol
    @lasummerb Where did you get their hair styles? They are so gorgeous!
    @lanlyn only in the Sims lol
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks ^.^
    @MiyuEmi Great update! Congrats to Lucas and Babara!
    @BrittanyChick22 Awesome Jasmine Sim! O.O
    @Cororon The ears and outfit are store items ^.^ some of the patterns were made by me using CAP, but I am nowhere near as good as @CravenLestat lol
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:34645
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    Cororon wrote: »
    MeSofa2_zpstxkyl7xz.jpg

Such a cute pic and sim!
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    @Cororon Wow that is one seriously hot chick :love: .... and the girl is kinda cute too.

Heh, thanks :tongue: And thanks for the link!
    @Cororon The ears and outfit are store items ^.^ some of the patterns were made by me using CAP, but I am nowhere near as good as @CravenLestat lol
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:34645

Oh, I see. :smiley: I have a sim who likes kawaii things, so I might get the outfits. I have similar ears already, but as accessory instead of hair. :smiley:

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I haven't really played for a while, but couldn't sleep so I made a pose:

MeSofa2_zpstxkyl7xz.jpg

@Cororon
    I would say she looks like Tara Reid about 1999-2001.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 LOL I am loving your Kiki story ^.^ How did you get her in the water? O.O I tried and it was greyed out lol
    Kiki is a big flirt lol

@Celticgamer0
    Honestly she did it herself. She grabbed the pool float and went right in the pool. *shrug* But every time she has to take a shower, she gets the "shower with a red line thru it" thought bubble, but she still gets in and gets clean.
    Yes she is!! She and Navid have hit it off well.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    MeSofa2_zpstxkyl7xz.jpg

Such a cute pic and sim!

Thanks! :blush:

Made a sleeping pose too. I slept almost all day yesterday, so it inspired me.

MeSofa2a_zpsvage9tif.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    @Cororon
    I would say she looks like Tara Reid about 1999-2001.

Had to google the name, and yeah a little maybe. It's my selfsim though. :smile:

cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    bokavoybokavoy Posts: 25 Member
    @Cororon hey, funny seeing you here. :smiley: I love the poses that you made.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Lanlyn Put all those parts together of your computer it looks like the Origin exclusive computer you get when you preordered HELS. :p You are playing sims on a sim computer. :smiley:
    @CravenLestat Ok, so I'm curious. I tried looking it up, but nothing made sense. What is HELS? Sometimes I can be really clueless!
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    KevinL5275 wrote: »
    @KevinL5275 :D Duh!! You wouldn't believe all the weird game names I was coming up with! I even have the stuff pack. :s Thank you!
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited April 2016
    Screenshot Smorgasbord, Part II: Screenshot Boogaloo

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @CravenLestat With @KevinL5275 's help I looked up the preorder computer you mentioned. That is one wild-looking setup! ...I can't wait to see your western bar.

@KevinL5275 So glad Tiffani is advancing in her career. ...I've had Hydrophobic simbots use pools and water slides, then short out and have to be reprogrammed. Strange trait. ...It looks like your harem house is a lot of fun. Hope karma doesn't catch up with Navid!

@lasummerb Enjoyed the updates on Brooklyn's family, friends and enemies. Great stories.
    @msbeckycat Glad the Patricks are hanging in there. Your sim house is so pretty! Nice decorating.

@BrittanyChick22 Thanks for the heads-up on that mouse. I'll try using it, but I think its for serious FPS games or similar. Maybe you're suppose to program the different buttons?? ...Great job on Jasmine! I like the other sims you created too. And it was neat seeing what Throwup and Barferella would look like if they were normal. ...Your new couple have neat background stories.

@Celticgamer0 Loved the photos of Kiki and gang. Your sims look so happy! ...LOL, though, at the death pic with the nude elder!
    @TadOlson I like that you use natural, realistic world occurrences for your story drama, not just relationship stuff.

@Kylieb191 Lunar Lakes is a surprising world. I thought it looked weird at first (and it is), but there are some great things about it. Fun to use for crazy play ideas!

@MiyuEmi I'm so happy for Barbara and Lucas! Yay! Hope they continue to have happy times. I'll be sorry to see his parents go though.
    @Beck1590 Darling toddlers! I have the store walker, but I still prefer to have parents teach the little ones to walk. So cute to watch.

@Cororon Awesome poses!
    @emorrill Glad you're feeling better and good luck with your work. I was wondering how you were doing.

@PalmArrow I think your drama fit into the story very well. It's good that you addressed that issue. I was wondering how Bruce would feel about Molly's house gift. It's never good to hide those kinds of secrets in a relationship. Hope the two can work that out.

@MoonandStars83 Nice negligee. ...The broken umbrella was fun. ...Was that one screenshot of an ice sculpture? Looks like a witch froze a sim. Yikes! ...Cute cat pic. ...Loved the night shot. ...And the gnomes in the sculpting pic. ...Interesting ghost and fairy picture. ...I liked that cyclist painting. ...Awesome unicorn!
  • Options
    BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    A Second Move
    Its ok Leighton...its ok...
    9lQ6AAn.jpg

Woo! Isabella mastered the sculpting skill!
    H3wgr8D.jpg

She also starts inventing...
    VeAD09c.jpg

Its the perfect day to make a snowman! Too bad Leighton isnt here...
    czXLnrJ.jpg

Leighton buys the bookstore...a risky investment but he decides it should work
    al9AGhB.jpg

Mainly, because the inheritance money for Plus Plus had been claimed. It was sold.

Isabellas pregnancy outfit
    dd1SO3E.jpg

She goes to the spa to help her back
    CBnVASs.jpg
    Its soo relaxing...

Leighton decides that they will need a bigger house for this baby, so they move into a bigger house (Cormorant) and it only cost about 20k out of pocket, and a remodel
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Page 666 >:) Everybody posting on this page is evil. :o Except me o:) JK

@Lanlyn You are welcome <3 and really fast at replies.Are you human ?? :| or a simbot sent from a distant planet to spy on simmers and gather data on creative people.

@MoonandStars83 I like your unicorn.But feel sorry for the burglar. :( Imagine being a guy going to jail and the last thing you seen was a hot girl busting out of her top in tiny little shorts :# The agony he must be feeling.Am going to protest for his release and hired a lawyer for a shorter sentence due to post traumatic stress.

@Cororon You wasted a perfectly good cup of Swiss Miss cocoa.My sim even melted marshmallow in it just the way you like only to come back and see you crashed on my couch. :s You owe me $1.78 for the cocoa and 50 bucks for the dry cleaning on my Louis Vuitton pillows you drooled on.Plus you snored like a monster and scared my hampsters.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Beck1590Beck1590 Posts: 145 Member
    @Cororon your blonde sim is BEAUTIFUL!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: great updates

Sorry I haven't been here-I have been really sick. Blah
    :) Smile!

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @lanlyn: Thanks I did not make the house. I googled and downloaded it
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    I was looking through old images and found a few funny ones I'd like to share. It didn't technically happen today... but who wants to be technical! :lol:

Jackson has found a new way to wash himself.

000148_zpstgjx0d1h.jpg

He has also mastered sleep-waking. :lol:

000063_zpszzmouefg.jpg
  • Options
    bokavoy wrote: »
    @Cororon hey, funny seeing you here. :smiley: I love the poses that you made.

Hi there, Boky! And thanks! :smiley:
    Screenshot Smorgasbord, Part II: Screenshot Boogaloo

Hope everyone enjoyed!

I did! Nice Sandwich Table (smörgåsbord :tongue: )!
    Beck1590 wrote: »
    @Cororon your blonde sim is BEAUTIFUL!

Oh, thanks! :blush: It's one of the first sims I made when TS3 came out, and since it's sim-me she has stayed a YA for all these years. :D Thanks for boosting my self esteem! :wink:
    @Cororon You wasted a perfectly good cup of Swiss Miss cocoa.My sim even melted marshmallow in it just the way you like only to come back and see you crashed on my couch. :s You owe me $1.78 for the cocoa and 50 bucks for the dry cleaning on my Louis Vuitton pillows you drooled on.Plus you snored like a monster and scared my hampsters.

Oh, don't worry! I heated it up in the microwave and drank it when I woke up! LOL, it's funny, I did take a nap earlier today irl and dream that I bought Cacao powder. And it was weird, because it was a brand I never use to buy. http://www.butikstrender.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/6396297-fazer-cacao1-300x336.jpg

@BrianAndree Nice update!

@lanlyn Thanks!
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    Purely, so conceptual at this point but i haven't built anything in a while so i couldn't help showing off my first attempt :D

[img][/img]Screenshot-215_zpsfpjcne44.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member

I'm alive! But a little dead inside due to upcoming AP testing... :s I spent pretty much the whole week working my little butt off preparing for the AP exams. I'm gonna be really occupied, but I need to get at least a 3 (highest is 5) on that exam (AP Bio, BTW.) If I do get at minimum a three, I don't have to take that particular class in college. If I don't get a three... well, at least I'll still get a 4.1 GPA by the end of the year if I can keep up my current grades... :p

Anyways, sorry for my rambling. I wanted to drop by and say I've finished part two of my story. It's about the same length as the previous part. I still need to take some pictures and make some slight changes to the story before I share it though...
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    I think I figured out how to get Tiffani and Amber up on the exchange in case anyone else wants to play them. I removed all the CC so it should be just regular expansion pack stuff, no store stuff.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8895169

Let me know if you download them. Feel free to include them in your story and share with the rest of us. :)

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    Hello everyone. I've been reading and applying the Like and Awesome buttons liberally.

I'm not spending much time on Sims these days but here are a few pics to show where my current game is up to. Enjoy.

After Heather and Duncan's wedding ceremony was over I sent Perry off to the Spring Festival to collect eggs and Christopher went home. (Perry and Christopher were the only guests at this version of the wedding.)

I left Heather and Duncan standing under their wedding arch thinking they'd go home on their own.
    Wedding_Day001.jpg

I was wrong. A few Sim hours later I checked on them and they were still standing there. I got a picture of them and included the fishing hole that gives the lot it's lot type. It's a fishing hole lot type.

Perry spent some time collecting eggs but didn't find any fancy eggs this time. Then I set him to work picking wild flowers that I managed to sell before they lost value. I was happy when I managed to get that done.Perry002.jpg

I think I'm going to have to change my graphic settings as there isn't enough contrast in these pictures.

Back at home newly aged up toddler, David, was being taught to walk by SimBot, Ryan Doweling.
    David002.jpg

David003.jpg
    Ryan went on to teach David to walk and talk. He's now teaching David to potty and those lessons are well advanced.

When it was dark I went back to the fishing hole and found Heather and Duncan still standing under the wedding arch. They had a unicorn for company.
    Wedding_Day002.jpg

I sent them home and they ran off together - except Duncan floated because he's a genie.
    Wedding_Day003.jpg

I grabbed a picture of the unicorn too - just for fun.
    Unicorn001.jpg

I'm keen to see what paintings my mummy, Nayr, will come up with. He's painting as is Perry. They are doing some interesting work.
    Nayar002.jpg

I want to leave this little family for a while - but they are very interesting and I may save them and their house to my library and put them into a game just for them at some stage. Heather currently wants another baby but I don't think that's going to happen.

Because they have a lot of stuff in their house I'm getting them to clean it up before I move on.

I got Duncan and Christopher to remove all the dead plants. I hope to leave them with a very few plants in their garden.

Another task is to get rid of a lot of their metals and gems. I got Duncan to smelt metals and then I was selling the ingot. But I got sidetracked and he started making glass things.
    Duncan001.jpg

Perry003.jpg

Christopher got abducted by aliens.
    Christopher002.jpg
    I wondered if he might get pregnant - but probably won't as the household has 8 sims plus two dogs already. The SimBot and Mummy both count as Sims.

Christopher wants to discover a potion. After two attempt, that both led to explosions, he still hasn't discovered any.
    Christopher003.jpg

Christopher has been in this big game since the beginning but I've hardly played him at all. He's always been in an inactive household. Consequently, he doesn't have many skills or lifetime rewards.

Duncan002.jpg

Painting001.jpg

I like the tree Nayr just finished.
    Nayar003.jpg

There is a good variety of gnomes scattered all over the lot. I found this pair guarding the old newspapers near the front door.
    Gnomes001.jpg

Nayar004.jpg
    Nayr's working on a new painting now but hasn't got very far with it.

Here are Perry's paintings.
    Perry004.jpg

Hopefully, if I change my graphic settings the Sims being drawn into the spaceship will become more visible. Problem is, if I increase my graphics settings I run the risk of Error 12.

That's it for now.

Happy Simming.

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2016
    Here are my Roadhouse shirts I made for my bartenders. :p

Screenshot-2280_zpstaboda2a.jpg

Screenshot-2246_zpsyeemmrlj.jpg

Screenshot-2277_zpsq5e1boo3.jpg

Screenshot-2295_zps9ogyqs69.jpg

Screenshot-2284_zps0mxpoq4o.jpg

Screenshot-2289_zpsqn5yv7pz.jpg

Screenshot-2251_zps1ajmvlbs.jpg

Screenshot-2300_zpsvlne2pcc.jpg

Although I caught Pearl skimming from the till,figured it was costing me $1,000 dollars a night so Patrick Swayze took her out back and he spin kicked her and punched her in the throat. :D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top