Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Very Excited For The Patch Thursday!

Comments

• Options
    Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    I hope the patch bring some new stuff/content :)
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    I hope the patch brings some of the bug fixes that are needed for the game.

If the tragic clown comes along with it, I have the torch ready. Unfortunately for him, there are no firemen or police to help him out. I am pretty sure Grimm doesn't want him either.

@Katlyn2525, we both have the torches ready. lets. do. this.
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I hope they fix the custom content filter. My non-CC items and families are still showing up as CC. :(
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    :crosses fingers for the NPC Tragic Clown to return:
    Please, please, please!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Dyrewitch wrote: »
    Everything Floats Down Here!!!

Thanks for that laugh, I needed it!
    But wait!! I didn't mean "it" !
    (because I sure don't need THAT!) ;)
    I love Stephen King books & some movies, but HATE most clowns...

I'd abhor seeing a creepy clown all over game! :s

off topic; they're remaking the movie IT. :3

on topic; feel like I can play the game again soon at least for a while...just run out of things to do so quickly in TS4. New GP better be next month.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    I'm excited for the challenge to be taken out because I get unnecessarily annoyed at it constantly telling me I found a decorated egg when I harvest plants/dig and then they sit in my inventory only selling for 10 simoleons, even the rare ones. There are probably more important things to be mad about and I know some people had trouble finding them, but I was finding eggs all over the place when i didn't even want to :|
    I hope they finally fix the sitting to put things away thing
    Idk i'm not expecting much, but I'm curious and I love reading the patch notes too
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,346 Member
    Exited isn't the right word, more like anxious.
    I keep my game on Dec 17th patchlevel (would have prefered Dec 4th, but installing GT ruined that) and I'm afraid of the day when a patch or pack introduces a feature I really, really want, thus forcing me to accept the older patchs, too.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    crinrict wrote: »
    It's my birthday today and since there will be a patch I think I'll celebrate some more with playing Sims 4 later on today XD

Happy Birthday to you :D

Haha thank you! :blush:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    I hope they fix the tv's messing up in speed up mode. Before the movie pack they never did that.
  • Options
    I keep my game on Dec 17th patchlevel (would have prefered Dec 4th, but installing GT ruined that) and I'm afraid of the day when a patch or pack introduces a feature I really, really want, thus forcing me to accept the older patchs, too.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you not want to be up to date with the patches? Do you use mods and CC? I'm curious ^^
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,346 Member

If you don't mind me asking, why do you not want to be up to date with the patches? Do you use mods and CC? I'm curious ^^

Yes, I use lots of mods, but that's not the whole problem. I want neither the acting irresponsibly feature nor the kleptomaniac trait in my game. Would love the latter if it was just useable by the active family. But as far as I know there is no mod to stop AI-controlled sims from swiping stuff from community lots yet.
    I'm not entirely sure if there were other features that do not mesh well with my playstyle, but those two are the horror visions that go through my head when I hear "patch".
  • Options

Yes, I use lots of mods, but that's not the whole problem. I want neither the acting irresponsibly feature nor the kleptomaniac trait in my game. Would love the latter if it was just useable by the active family. But as far as I know there is no mod to stop AI-controlled sims from swiping stuff from community lots yet.
    I'm not entirely sure if there were other features that do not mesh well with my playstyle, but those two are the horror visions that go through my head when I hear "patch".

Aaa okay cool! =)
  • Options
    SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Lol @ all the people who are exited. /me imagines everyone leaving via the exit as the exCitement gets too much :D
    :D;)
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I wonder if this patch will include in GTW tweaks since they have that thread stickied to the top of forum of how to fix it recently. I hope they fix the Lice Cold Freezers, EA.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimsFanatic2688SimsFanatic2688 Posts: 222 Member
    Im excited!! :):D
  • Options
    So excited that we got both the Tragic Clown NPC and the costume to dress our sims up in. Totally awesome and I'm super thrilled about this!
  • Options
    policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    I love the tragic clown!! He looks so cute! Lol :) what an awesome patch!!'
  • Options
    policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    He looks so sad lol
  • Options
    Great to see the clown make a comeback! Gonna go start the game XD
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I hope this bit :
    Sims should no longer sit down at a pool when asked to put food away in the fridge.
    Reports have indicated that refrigerators harbor jealousy towards the pools carrying capacity, and water processing capabilities. Sims have been asked to ensure they think about the feelings of all parties involved when deciding where to put away their foods.

Doesn't only apply to pools and fixes all of the "put away" bug
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    Stupid patch, don't care about the clown and not really any good bug fixes. I wish they would have added Policeman or Fireman NPC's instead.
  • Options
    :giggles:
    You can romance him! Muahahahaha Love it!!!
    tumblr_o5zyvhFWui1vorh5do5_1280.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Great patch love the Tragic Clown I hope they continue to patch in more NPCs they add so much to game. I guess its time to remind them about Mrs. Crumplebottom again. ;)@SimGuruDaniel
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"