Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! It's great that there's activity here again, it's been so very quiet around here recently. :)@friendsfan367 and @SjappielovePaul, what does that sort of thing look like in the Sim's family trees then? If they are steps and cousins and daughters and sisters and mothers and all that mixed up together? Geez... you can't even create a family with a grandparent and a teen in my game, I have to have either an adult or young adult (and then get rid of them somehow) to do that! LOL

I'm updating my top 5. Seems like all the sets I want to work toward have pretty expensive items, most likely the reason why I can't afford them yet. :D I am trying to find things that don't cost a lot, because I know how hard it is for people to gift the expensive things while also trying to save up for stuff for themselves. I have been trying really hard to save up and watch ads, which have not been very good to me recently. After getting Grim's Manor and a few other sets, I went from having around 1,000 SP to having right around 25. Hahahaha... but I will keep watching and hoping to get a good string of ads soon! I haven't forgotten about you guys, I promise! :smiley:
  • Options
    And in all of that, I totally forgot to say thank you @debbycanty, for your gift! :blush:
  • Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    @HSmith2016 Thank you very much for the gift! I love it! :blush:
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    laurelar wrote: »
    That's annoying. I think in Sims 2 people would move in and out of the other houses on their own. I seem to remember this being an issue when I played legacies in 3, eventually people die or you married everyone.

Thank you @goofbilly for the gifts.

you shouldn't marry one sim to everyone thats complicated.

Not one (can you even do that?) but multiple family members. I usually play up to a full household, then people die or move out or whatever, and there's room for more, and you run out of eligible people. The other thing I remember happening a lot that was annoying was a sim would marry someone and the instant they did, the new sim would become an Elder. Especially annoying when it was a woman.
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    My Top 5 is updated, and really it's only a Top 3, I don't expect to get Aurora Skies and Midnight Hollow gifted to me, so don't worry. :P
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    In regards to the previous conversation, does the Sims relationships recognize half-siblings? I don't guess I've tried it before. I know it does Step-siblings though

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I have updated my top five. Thank you for the gifts, @debbycanty and @HSmith2016 !
  • Options
    erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @erikafreirets3, I don't think people forgot you. Sometimes it's hard if your wishlist is not in your signature. So many of us work and have busy lives; it is so much more convenient to click on a signature. I do however, check page 1 if I don't see a signature. Someone will be happy to show you how.

However, there is no need to cry; just watch ads so you can take advantage of the daily deals and sales AND please enjoy the Movie Screen I gifted you.

Watch those ads! That's how we are able to gift people and sometimes we literally spend hours to get enough points to gift someone. Chin up and welcome! :)

Sorry, it is that I had a health problem and was absent .

And anyway I 'm new here do not really know how it works = )

And here I feel the love of you .

Thanks i loved it Gift.

My Wish List

My Top Five
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Good morning, everyone! It's great that there's activity here again, it's been so very quiet around here recently. :)@friendsfan367 and @SjappielovePaul, what does that sort of thing look like in the Sim's family trees then? If they are steps and cousins and daughters and sisters and mothers and all that mixed up together? Geez... you can't even create a family with a grandparent and a teen in my game, I have to have either an adult or young adult (and then get rid of them somehow) to do that! LOL

I'm updating my top 5. Seems like all the sets I want to work toward have pretty expensive items, most likely the reason why I can't afford them yet. :D I am trying to find things that don't cost a lot, because I know how hard it is for people to gift the expensive things while also trying to save up for stuff for themselves. I have been trying really hard to save up and watch ads, which have not been very good to me recently. After getting Grim's Manor and a few other sets, I went from having around 1,000 SP to having right around 25. Hahahaha... but I will keep watching and hoping to get a good string of ads soon! I haven't forgotten about you guys, I promise! :smiley:

Some persons were double in the tree haha! They showed as both sister and stepmom and stuff like that, it was fun :) than my game crashed so I never got to mess it up even worse ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone! How are you doing?

I want to to give a huuuge thanks to @goofbilly for the gift bomb! Because... I NOW OWN THE STORE! :smiley::star:
    Thanks to the gifts, I managed to get Mother Russia for a very cheap price, which was the last set I needed! I honestly can't believe this, but I'm so, so happy! The only items I don't have are the exclusives, but those'll come to me eventually :)

I want to thank each and every one of you for your generosity. You all helped me so much, and I never would have gotten here without you guys. Now I can become a full-time gifter B)If the ads will finally show itself again, that is - I've only gained 100sp in an entire week *sigh*

Again: thanks to all of you <3 *hugs*
  • Options
    erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    @goofbilly

I can not believe :)

Thank you very very very much

I do not know how to thank you

<3

My Wish List

My Top Five
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Hope everyone's doing well and that my fellow allergy sufferers are getting by this spring!

It took a really, really, really long time but I finally saved up some points to do some more gifting! For some reason I kept getting seemingly broken (probably broken, considering) ads but they gave the points if I left the site open for 45 minutes to an hour, then on a rare occasion I'd get an actual functioning ad maybe once a day. Ads were pretty crappy by phone for me until this week actually. Hopefully it stays this way because I've missed gifting people more often!

It's been a pretty great week. I got TS2 Ultimate Collection (which they're still giving away no matter what a some of the CS reps may tell you). I was given a new code for my Sims 3 Late Night game finally so I got the Red Carpet Collection. I've downloaded all but three things (reached my data limit, but I don't care) I own from the store on my new PC. And I have more simpoints! :lol:

I'm so excited about having more simpoints, you have no idea! Now to scroll through top fives and wishlists! :mrgreen:

And congrats @MariTomKaulitZ on owning the store!!!!!! :star::star::star:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Congrats @MariTomKaulitZ , so proud of you, and happy for you!!

Also, thanks to @ApparentlyAwesome for my gift :D

• Options
    @MariTomKaulitZ, yay!!! :smiley: Congratulations on becoming a member of the own the store club! So exciting!!
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hi everyone! How are you doing?

I want to to give a huuuge thanks to @goofbilly for the gift bomb! Because... I NOW OWN THE STORE! :smiley::star:
    Thanks to the gifts, I managed to get Mother Russia for a very cheap price, which was the last set I needed! I honestly can't believe this, but I'm so, so happy! The only items I don't have are the exclusives, but those'll come to me eventually :)

I want to thank each and every one of you for your generosity. You all helped me so much, and I never would have gotten here without you guys. Now I can become a full-time gifter B)If the ads will finally show itself again, that is - I've only gained 100sp in an entire week *sigh*

Again: thanks to all of you <3 *hugs*

Congrats!! That is seriously awesome :) al last van afkickverschijnselen? ;)

I haven't had any ads this week... :/
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@tac612 thanks for the Beads n' Bikinis, Fruity Bikini Top, Swimming Jammers and Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit !!! <3

My sims will look very nice in this! Thank you! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    You're welcome @GREENEYA! Glad you like them! :smile:

Also, CONGRATULATIONS!! To @MariTomKaulitZ for owning the store! I've been having trouble with ads lately too. It's taking forever to get points to gift people. I swear the store knows we want to help others now that we own the store and is being stubborn haha :grin:
  • Options
    Well thank you again @goofbilly for the gifts! You should really show your face in this thread so we can see who we are being gifted by ;)

• Options
    goofbillygoofbilly Posts: 1,394 Member
    No worries Loveandhate, you're quite welcome. It's been awhile since I was on this thread, maybe 4-5 years now? It's great to see this thread still active!
  • Options
    Holy wow, @goofbilly!! I don't know how to thank you for all the gifts I came home to! Thank you so much for the Ultimate Bath Tub, Ultra Stylish Towel Rack, Ultra Lounge Trash Can, Ultra Lounge Shower, Ultra Lounge Mirror, Ultra Lounge Sink, and most of all Lucky Palms!!! <3 There really are not enough words that I can think of... just... :astonished: Oh man, I can't wait to explore this new world and see how much trouble (and fun!!) I can get my Sims into. :smiley: Welcome back and thank you so much!!
  • Options
    p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    omg you must be feeling so accomplished @MariTomKaulitZ, I'm very happy for you!!

I'm finally gonna have some time to play with the gifts you guys been gifting me, I'll post some pictures later.

thank you so much @debbycanty, @ZombieMew, @Tahera, and @goofbilly for the gifts <3

top 5 updated, link below.
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @MariTomKaulitZ, so happy for you! Great news! :)

@ApparentlyAwesome, ok, details. How do I get the S2 collection? Also, oh wait. Probably don't qualify for the Red Carpet thing. Is it digital? Mine are all on disk. Wouldn't mind having the Ultimate Sims 2 collection, though. Gave my entire set away several years ago, back when I was of the mindset that newer is better. Live and learn, right? :)