Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Gamepack/Childrens stuff pack LEAKED!

Comments

• Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Kaaori89 wrote: »
    Well, they did give us a peek at two upcoming packs that we would otherwise have NO INFO on until they announced them so.. I think people just keep working themselves up,

Except its been speculated about for a while now that the next game pack would be food/restaurant related. So all the hints they dropped were pretty accurate so we essentially knew what was coming, they just finally confirmed it. They kept talking about this huge announcement that would tell us what is coming in the future months and all we get are vague release dates along with vague concepts, what a let down.

Hmm.. maybe I just don't let myself get as excited. I don't remember them saying a "huge" anything was coming. Anyways, sorry to hear so many people are disappointed.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    guys @SimGuruLyndsay said that they're doing small previews (aka the video) each season for the sims 4 which is 2-3 months. so they're giving us previews on what's coming up for the sims 4. plus it won't effect trailers or blog announcements

I've said that plenty of times. Some of them don't wanna listen.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Hopefully they added NORMAL sized dollhouses finally. I'm sick and tired of the Barbie Dream Continent Mansion taking over half my house!
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I think the childrens stuff pack should be bigger though.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I think the stuff pack is well needed...I feel like sim children get left out, but also the elders lol! though I do remember back in sims 3 store buying more content for my sims kid's to be honest, because stuff pack's never had much or anything for them. I do look forward to seeing how much content for the children will be included.

Yes I'm really happy children are getting a SP. But hopefully there is more than under the bed ghosts. :p

I am extremely curious about what is that thing under the bed that child was talking or playing with lol! maybe #casperthefriendlyghost type of friend XD
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    They need to learn how to hype better. Oh well, at least Guild Wars 2 hyped their patch properly cause it makes actual needed/requested changes. Restaurants are cool and all but I'm just not sure I'm feeling it. I'm just pretty let down. I'd say maybe the patch will be good but have no hope for it. Meh.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    DaleylifeDaleylife Posts: 128 Member
    That was the biggest let down...
  • Options
    Le0nard1963Le0nard1963 Posts: 264 Member
    I think, that The Sims 4 Restaurant Style ll come out in May! On this week a new patch released, as we know new updates comes out before new content, i dont think that on the next week game pack will come out... 100% in May
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    mrswoo5 wrote: »
    I was expecting info on the next EP and future game content. If they want to keep buyers interested then release more info, why be so secretive all the time. Give us a year planner on what to expect and hopefully look forward to.

We did get info on future game content.
    imho a couple of second of video is not 'information' on future content - it's just speculation starter.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »

I think those four seconds don't actually show the entire pack, although I do think children deserve a Game pack, or maybe a big hobby pack where they can do things with their parents like playing basketball and stuff!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Yes, it should be an EP called Generations XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Spring will end on June 20 and Summer begin. Then

April: No pack
    May: No pack
    June: GP03
    July: SP07

Ugh that'd be depressing... :disappointed:

The game pack is definitely in May, they said Spring. And the Stuff Pack is in Summer which is June.

• Options
    Aine wrote: »
    I was expecting info on the next EP and future game content. If they want to keep buyers interested then release more info, why be so secretive all the time. Give us a year planner on what to expect and hopefully look forward to.

imho a couple of second of video is not 'information' on future content - it's just speculation starter.

We didn't even know a children's pack was in the works, so yes I think that's future content.

• Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Lol make's me just want to shout a tweet screaming SURPRISE ME EA! SURRRRRRPRISE ME!!!!!!!! :pB)
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member

Your missing my point.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have always liked restaurants in the Sims and will 100% buy it. But with this plum closed worlds I had hoped for something like swimming in lakes, cars or boats which make you FEEL the world. A restaurant is just another venue where your Sims go through a loading screen, eat for hours and change their seats a thousand times. We can already do this in cafés and clubs.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I am quite happy about the stuff pack, the things looked very cute and I am not a fan of the colors used for kids' bedrooms right now. I would not need more toys (little toys to put in the box) as I think we have a lot and quite nice ones. Hopefully, we will get a oven for kids!
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    So, I came here to see the announcement and I just have to say...

LOL!!!!!!!

and..

LMAO!!!

-cough-

As expected but great for a laugh!!!
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited April 2016
    Well that was the big announcement all 16 seconds of it.

What were you expecting
    We are getting tragic clown
    A new resturent game pack and a new kids pack with under the bed monsters

Also keep in mind that those packs could be not yet finished they are previewing some of the content done or maybe just included
    Except they aren't telling us anything, we are left to our own devices to speculate about the actual content shown in the video. There might be monsters, there might not be, we don't know. Are they releasing the tragic clown, or is it just a costume? They aren't telling us anything. It's quite bad imho.

If you looked closely to the sim next to the tragic clown shes clearly crying aka sad
    So i dont think they need to confirm more
    Also they said whats upcoming in the next few months not the content in there

It could easily be staged, it doesn't mean anything until they tell us what it means. It's not like they haven't done anything like that before. They don't have to show us everything, just tell us what they are working on.

One of the reason we had lack of news is the toddler accedent where they werent able to fulfil what they said and iam pretty sure thats not what ea/maxis is planing to do again

Its a tragic clown npc fully function and would be patched for free
    They won't add that part if it was staged
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    LukeLuke Posts: 642 Member
    SimGuruLyndsay said these 15 second videos are just mini previews for the next few months along with the normal announcement videos and blog posts.

I'm hoping that we will get more information soon, and that this wasn't just an "introduction" without any sort of follow up.

Origin ID: Derpiez
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Yes, it should be an EP called Generations XD

With toddlers and preteens being announced, my day would have been amazing if that happened but you can only hope that it will :#
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    FluffusCanarusFluffusCanarus Posts: 103 Member
    Eh....I think @SimGuruDrake and I both have different ideas of 'Big announcement'. Oh well, at least its something!
    In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.- Coco Chanel
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member

We didn't even know a children's pack was in the works, so yes I think that's future content.
    Ofcourse, technically it is, but we don't actually know anything. I guess I had hoped for more, that's all. Just a simple statement about the packs would have been better than this - or in addition to this. I'm just sad. :'(

I really don't want to be though, I really want to be excited, but I can't atm. Please help?
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    We don't even no the name lol

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    There is a tragic clown? And the toy box was cute? Sorry...just trying to help :(