Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Get Money.

Get Money: A new pack full of more retail stores, Getting to the top of your career ladder and even buy/co-own businesses.

°New types of active careers such as; Office, Realtor, Veterinarian (Only if pets is out.) Etc!
°Co-Own businesses or buyout the current owner. Get to the top!
°New types of retail shops such as; Open up your own Hospital, Start your own school or college. Assign jobs and promotions/demotions.
°If you own a business, You can live on the second floor or whatever other floors there are. If there aren't any others, Build a basement.
°Have teen active jobs. Turn the Babysitting jobs into an active job and go to the house! Make and deliver food at a restaurant to the customers or Be a coffee shop employee. Your imagination.
°Pay kids for doing simple jobs like picking up toys and other simple chores around the house.

New interactions like..
°Buying others businesses or open your own.
°Ask people to work at your shop or have people send applications in or Do an interview.

Clothes? Yay!
°Business uniforms and formal hair.
°New kids clothing (Only if they have a lemonade stand or doing neighborhood jobs.

I know this isn't as detailed as others but I love this idea. It reminded me a lot of sims 3.

Comments

• Options
    -Skky-Ninja--Skky-Ninja- Posts: 78 Member
    I really like these ideas! Especially the new types of active careers!
    Origin ID: ashtendo
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,761 Member
    no active careers I rather have rabbit hole ones!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
    + 1, I like this idea.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    +1, I like it too
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    I want my sims to be billionaires, own resorts, yachts, penthouses, and hire live-in male butlers, and live-in female maids wth mens butler tuxedos, and womens maid uniforms for the live in butlers and maids to wear, when they aren't sleeping, or using the bathtub, shower, or showertub!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,551 Member
    you went your sims to have more money then testing cheats true active and then money set amount cheat thats what i use all the time
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    @allieb312 good ideals
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    Quess_is_BakedQuess_is_Baked Posts: 129 Member
    I like the ideas, property acquisition was one of my favorite parts of Late Night for sims 3 (was it Late Night or Showtime?) but the name makes me think of various illicit activities. Lol.
  • Options
    AxelinaaasAxelinaaas Posts: 3 New Member
    naaah I think it would be to mutch retail :neutral:
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    you went your sims to have more money then testing cheats true active and then money set amount cheat thats what i use all the time

I don't want to cheat to get money.
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    @allieb312 the only reasons i use cheats in the sims is because after a year of playing and building i had got a new computer and had to start over because the game wasn't saved...so i use cheats to put my game where i feel i left it...But sometimes i do challenges in the game and don't use cheats at all...cheats is cool but it takes away from the full experience of game play...like how can sims ever master the cooking and gourmet cook skill if we cheat and keep filling there needs...but whatever makes the game fun for you...i think it's good we have the option to cheat though...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    Quess_is_BakedQuess_is_Baked Posts: 129 Member
    allieb312 wrote: »

I don't want to cheat to get money.

Paint. No seriously, paint. It's the best, easiest, and most lucrative way to make money. Get the happiness traits that increase craftable items values and you'll be filthy rich in no time.

Y6oQAPu.png
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    What you suggest sounds like what Get To Work could have been. They are good ideas that would improve it greatly. Unfortunately the similarities mean its highly unlikely we will ever see these ideas in The Sims 4 in a single pack. I do sorta miss the feature in The Sims 3 where you could buy community lots and make a profit off them.
  • Options
    POLLYANNA2POLLYANNA2 Posts: 172 Member
    I would love a Get Money EP to also introduce nepotism (get promotions due to family connections), private schools for kids, a gated world, ability to be arrested for tax evasion and ability to play the stock market on a computer.
    YouTube%20Forum%20Banner_zpsu3ts3wnz.png
    ou can read my Sim-Lit here:
    https://pollyannasims.wordpress.com/

• Options
    vergil7vergil7 Posts: 106 Member
    ironic title there
  • Options
    Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    vergil7 wrote: »
    ironic title there

After the last expansion we're moving closer to "The Sims 4: Get 🐸🐸🐸🐸"
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    Yes! Let us have filthy rich sims in mansions or penthouses with a butler. Let us buy properties. Private schools for children, maybe even some varieties to the schools like business or art school for teenagers (or for university if we ever get that). Let us launder money if we have a sinister sim, would be hilarious if you actually launder them in a laundry machine hah. Or print money, like in sims 2.
  • Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member

Boring.

I like the game play. Cheats are exactly that. What fun is there if you just run cheat codes?

I think this could make a really fun expansion. I remember the high end loft stuff pack from the old, and it was so fun to see those executive black leather chairs and sofas. All the fun attire of nice suits for sims, and all the awesome cars!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,551 Member
    jinerator wrote: »

Boring.

I like the game play. Cheats are exactly that. What fun is there if you just run cheat codes?

I think this could make a really fun expansion. I remember the high end loft stuff pack from the old, and it was so fun to see those executive black leather chairs and sofas. All the fun attire of nice suits for sims, and all the awesome cars!

for your info i will always use cheats i use these cheats for 1 more money the asy way in other word fast and to keep death turn off and its more fun playing with the cheats on and for me keeping aging fully turn off is more fun and do not fuind that boring as you say
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    @allieb312 the only reasons i use cheats in the sims is because after a year of playing and building i had got a new computer and had to start over because the game wasn't saved...so i use cheats to put my game where i feel i left it...But sometimes i do challenges in the game and don't use cheats at all...cheats is cool but it takes away from the full experience of game play...like how can sims ever master the cooking and gourmet cook skill if we cheat and keep filling there needs...but whatever makes the game fun for you...i think it's good we have the option to cheat though...

I agree. I just hate using the cheat outside build mode. But I totally agree.
  • Options
    What you suggest sounds like what Get To Work could have been. They are good ideas that would improve it greatly. Unfortunately the similarities mean its highly unlikely we will ever see these ideas in The Sims 4 in a single pack. I do sorta miss the feature in The Sims 3 where you could buy community lots and make a profit off them.

Yeah I know. Just thought I'd throw some of my ideas out there.
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Good ideas
  • Options
    DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Signed
  • Options
    vergil7 wrote: »
    ironic title there

Really? (Sarcastic tone.)