The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you ready for the next pack announcement?

Are you ready for it?
There is some chance that next week the announcement will be there.
Do you think it will be next week?
Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I honestly doubt it. As we have this challenge thing for a month, I really don't suspect anything until later on in the month after the next patch. I would like to wrong of course, but I guess we'll see.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Are you ready for the new pack announcement? there might be a chance that it will be there next month! Ill make a topic about it next week. Deal?
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I am so ready for a new pack, not a stuff pack though, I like them but I really want a Game Pack now. I think we'll maybe hear something next week, atleast that's what i'm hoping for ofcourse!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    Haha nope. I was like that one month ago but still like this. I dont expect anything B)
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'm ready!!! But the question is: Is the next pack ready?

I like the announcements to come some time ahead of the release, with more notice for bigger packs. But I don't want them to announce something and then have to wait too long for it, because I wouldn't be able to think of anything else. So I'm happy with the weekly updates from Drake, and I can just get on with my own thing.

It is nice to have little hints and teases to mull over though, when there is a content dry spell. Maybe a teaser pic of a small object or something to get us guessing. Especially as we get closer to the time of an actual announcement. :)
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    "I'm ready, No.gif! I'm ready, No.gif!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaZ4j69JeA

o:)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,067 Member
    Why no today?Pack, then if is today the announcement
    After all it will be a Game Pack, then will come at April 12
  • Options
    MiKeeMiKee Posts: 72 Member
    By the way, what do you expect .. :# T.....? :o
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I expect an announcement next week. Easter will be over and we had an entire month without an announcement or release. I don't see why they would push it to late april. Unless of course it's not ready. They usually announce some weeks before the release, so an announcement next week for a release on the third week of April is not that unlikely.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,574 Member
    me will wait and see as nothing is set in stones
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Bordeaux2014Bordeaux2014 Posts: 81 Member
    After not getting any packs last month at this point I have zero expectations from the team. :#:p
    tumblr_m2wafd5_Hxa1rsyea4o1_500.png
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    We'll surely hear something in April, two months without any content is really odd. (I know the patch has content, but since we had the same thing last year I don't really see it as.. content). I'm thinking we'll get a Game pack this time, since it's been quite awhile since we had the Spa pack.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    200_s.gif

I am ready but not holding my breath...
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,554 Member
    I've lost interest.
    Unless the pack is really REALLY interesting I will probably just wait and buy it at the same time the next expansion pack comes out. Between the two of them maybe I can make it until the next game pack and EP.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I don't think I'll buy it anyway. Because I'm bored with the game, and I only buy things when I'm not bored with the game.
  • Options
    chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Depends on what it is....right now 've hit a bit of a wall. I would just be interested in a decent patch with new options like extra hair colours and extra traits just to flesh the game out!
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I am! I already have my money ready :#
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    I honestly doubt it. As we have this challenge thing for a month, I really don't suspect anything until later on in the month after the next patch. I would like to wrong of course, but I guess we'll see.

The patch that removes the challenge will most likely remove the patch that launches the pack.
  • Options
    pinkangelsimpinkangelsim Posts: 389 Member
    I keeping hoping for a game pack or another more entertaining EP lol I miss the sims 3 store in some ways lol
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

The patch that removes the challenge will most likely remove the patch that launches the pack.

As in adds the code you mean to launch it? Yes that is what I was thinking. I was saying in response to the last question that I don't suspect any announcement til later on in the month. I will say honestly that I haven't really looked into the pattern, if any, when it comes to announcements so maybe it will be earlier which would be pleasant after the dry spell.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Well if we don't get an announcement until after April then don't expect anything until the end of May or early June, because I was told that they announce things weeks, weeks, before they come available, although this does not seem to be true, I will take her for her word.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited March 2016
    aws200 wrote: »
    "I'm ready, No.gif! I'm ready, No.gif!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqaZ4j69JeA

o:)

omg xD lol

but immmmmmmmm reaaaddyy!

1363014318_tumblr_m4ktg008Ni1qkwym7.gif
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited March 2016
    What do we want? ANNOUNCEMENTS!
    When do we want it? NOW!
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I don't think I'll buy it anyway. Because I'm bored with the game, and I only buy things when I'm not bored with the game.

I'm the same, that's why I think their strategy of making us starve for content is pretty dense. I'm not bored with the game atm, so I want them to release something soon, because I don't want it to change lol