The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you ready for the next pack announcement?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    I WAS...now it's been so long that I barely have enough interest beyond checking to see if there is an announcement. I'm not really excited about it anymore though....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    If it's nothing that adds much to gameplay, I'm not concerned about it
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I'll be so disappointed if it's not restaurants! It's the thing after spas that I love so much on The Sims, and I'm building all this hype to have these 2 things that were lame or nonexistent on TS3 finally in a Sims game! I know I'll be hyper disappointed if it's not that, but I'm a guy that likes to be hopeful even if it leads to a broken heart.
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I hope something happens next month. I am "grounded" from farmville for playing it too much so need something to do. I may end up spending my money on the new roller coaster world game if they don't announce something soon.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,592 Member
    Oh, The Excitement of the Possibilities of TS4... :lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,590 Member
    Are you ready for it?
    There is some chance that next week the announcement will be there.
    Do you think it will be next week?

Yes I'm ready and atleast there is the possibility we'll see it next week but I'll be suprised if we do.
  • Options
    I am so ready for a new pack, not a stuff pack though, I like them but I really want a Game Pack now. I think we'll maybe hear something next week, atleast that's what i'm hoping for ofcourse!

I want both.
  • Options
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Why no today?Pack, then if is today the announcement
    After all it will be a Game Pack, then will come at April 12

SGDrake said no announcement this week.