Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    is it weird that i got excited when taarget gave me a coupon for starbucks. i spent 210 dollars today because i know where everything is. well i think i actually spent 200 on food the 10 was probably because target had my favorite dc charter. aquaman.
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Happy birthday, @ra3rei!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    A very happy birthday to you @ra3rei ! I could not imagine the lounge without you :)
  • Options
    i just realized i have writing problem. since i brought back chacters i already have generation1 index for them both the charters and chapters so i can't call it generation 1 like last time,

i don't know what to do help!
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    I'm hoping I can get everyone caught up to my legacy before this month ends, and then start Gen 3 before April ends! Which means a lot of writing for me!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited March 2016
    Why are leaders of programs such freaking 🐸🐸🐸🐸? I asked leaders of (Monday) day program if they knew any better then (employment) one about OSDB and I got the same crap as the Director of Researcher at (AC). My parents and I are more educated then they're are. What am I suppose to do? I can't apply for jobs because I can only under $11.25 only work 4hrs or upto $200/month without my benefits being reduced and then the OSDP might decided to take away my health benefits as well since I no longer would need the finical benefits, which means only place likely to hire me is volunteer jobs.

And tomorrow til April the 26th employment program is going to hassle me to apply and i feel its useless applying for any job because of the OSDB pickle
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hello @everyone,

Here is my latest blog for those of you who are interested:

https://silverssimland.wordpress.com/welcome/

Due to dealing with both emotional & physical issues at the moment, I'm going to be somewhat MIA for awhile but will be making posts on my two newest blogs, the one above and SilversInteractiveSimming as I need a break from legacy writing. If you need anything please message @Simslover163 and/or the other regulars. I will try to answer questions. You can also PM me.

Here is my Interactive blog address.

https://silversinteractivesimming.wordpress.com/

Hope that you're all having a great day and for any who are expecting a spring snowstorm, please stay safe.

Silver

PS @MadameLee: Hope things work for you.
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
  • Options
  • Options
    I need to finish my legacy post for today but I have been playing Stardew valley. So addictive.

Btw I am BBQPenguinWings on steam
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    My stories will so see no updates this week due to finals sadly, sorry in advance folks.
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2016
    @SilverDaybreak hope things get better for you! Don't worry. We'll keep things under control. Remember, as a big family, we all love you and are there for you.

Also, your newest blog looks awesome! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    My stories will so see no updates this week due to finals sadly, sorry in advance folks.

Good luck with the finals @OJenn ! Do you get a nice spring break after? :)
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    OJenn wrote: »

Good luck with the finals @OJenn ! Do you get a nice spring break after? :)

I get about two weeks off but that's just because of class start dates. :smile:
  • Options
    I need to finish my legacy post for today but I have been playing Stardew valley. So addictive.

i usually call you drat wings is here.
  • Options
    Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    Hello everyone!!!
    How are you all? Hope everyone is fine :)

I just got a really stupid accident and I burnt my eye a little with a dishwashing machine cleaning chemicals :( That isn't something nice :(

But that means I won't be able to update unfortunately my story or read anything this week :( I need to take it easy this week with my eyes, so it will get better soon... So I will update my story and read other stories next week then.

My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    @Darra84 Oh no! Hopefully your eye gets better soon!
  • Options
    Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    @Pegasus143 It's just really stupid that kind of accident :( But I also hope that it will get better soon because it's quite painful :(
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    poor noel. hewas sick and had a whim for medicine. so i gave him some now hes over medicated because the whim was from yesterday. opppsss
  • Options

Lol i will use that next place I need a screen name
  • Options

Lol i will use that next place I need a screen name

lol. its only because at first i had no idea who you were. the thread was moving so fast we hadn't met.and wings are good. but as you know i forgeet to eat a lot. so then i started calling you drat wings is here. but if i have eaten like today your just wings.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @Rinellie ! I just finished Steven Universe and I am in love! It is absolutely adorable and my brain is SU mush. :lol: (I searched the forum and you popped up here as it being one of your favs so I wanted to tell you!!!) 10/10 would recommend to anyone who hasn't watched.

And hi everyone else!! I wasn't around this weekend because I was binge watching, haha! :lol:

I spent some of my free time at work catching up a bit here. I hope you all had a great weekend!

OH! And a very very very happy birthday to @DreamsInPixels and @ra3rei !!!!! :smiley::kissing_heart:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Happy birthday, @aroseinbloom ! Love you!! <3
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Happy birthday @ra3rei ! I hope you have an amazing day! :)
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited March 2016
    @Meggles: Ah, I remember my first Steven Universe binge too. ;) It's truly one of the best shows to watch develop and unfold.

And now you wait patiently for new episodes like the rest of us...

@OJenn: "Real" vacation or not, enjoy the upcoming break. :)

@Darra84: That's lame. :(

---

Not much writing stuff to say other than "this outlining thing for Franco's arc is easier than I thought." I thought he'd have the least complex story, but it's turning out to be...interesting. Might even need paring down. I had an unexpected day off due to school cancellations. It was nice seeing snow again for the last time in a while.

(Remember that Eight Cicadas is Book Club material next week, and that y'all better find a way to read 120-150,000 an officially counted 180,635 words of material before next Friday or so. :p)
    Post edited by InfraGreen on
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top