Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Patch; What are you expecting?

I am hoping that they fix when someone rings you, the time goes back to normal. It's pretty annoying...especially when they ring constantly.
'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
"Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
oGh7KNi.gif

Comments

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hoping for a Culling and Relationship Culling fix. Again. :x

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing these last two, and maybe the last one.. is suppose to happen but it's :/ kind of annoying. Maybe a fix for the Sims kind of standing on top of each other and "blending" together... I can't exactly describe it... but happens a bit in my game and also... I don't like how when my Sims needs are low, they can't get in the pool to get out.. It's really strange. Swimming should raise hygiene. Like the previous games. (I suppose it only does this when the water is off? But that's silly because the water is still there. :P ).

And then I have no idea what else. But I wish/hope that the patch brings us some new content. Maybe some more traits, aspirations? D: Pretty please.
  • Options
    meekeeleekeemeekeeleekee Posts: 202 Member
    im sick to death on CONSTANT phone calls. Not sure of anything else that bothers me, thats just one ive noticed.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I just recently encountered that bug where whenever I save a family or lot from my game into my library it says it's got CC, but it actually hasn't because I don't use CC, so it'd be nice to get a fix for that! :)
  • Options
    sof2106sof2106 Posts: 136 Member
    I just recently encountered that bug where whenever I save a family or lot from my game into my library it says it's got CC, but it actually hasn't because I don't use CC, so it'd be nice to get a fix for that! :)

If I understood correctly, I think it says that the family is modded because when you have played the family and you save it, they all have some skills raised, careers etc and the game saves them like that :)
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    sof2106 wrote: »

If I understood correctly, I think it says that the family is modded because when you have played the family and you save it, they all have some skills raised, careers etc and the game saves them like that :)

Oh so its not a bug? That's good to know, thanks for clarifying! :)
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member

Oh so its not a bug? That's good to know, thanks for clarifying! :)

No, it should not be happening as it didn't happen before the last patch. It's a bug.

They had skills before and it didn't say it was modded. Skills <> Mods.

Do you have a link to where this was said ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    im sick to death on CONSTANT phone calls. Not sure of anything else that bothers me, thats just one ive noticed.

Ah, just like my RL atm. Constant phone calls all day .. at least in the Sims they are not from telemarketing people :D
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Hopefully they fix the hedge fences problem when you try and replace the fences they disappear entirely preventing you from putting down any fence over the part that has disappeared. I also hope they fix the problem with hedge fence entrances/arch as they make a gate opening noise which is quite strange as there is no physical gate that opens within the hedge fence entrance/arch.
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    I want them to fix the gardener issue. When your sim goes to an active career you have to rehire the gardener again
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

There's a workaround until it's fixed.

Open a new game and replace the CAS sim with the household from your library. Resave. They will still have skills etc, but won't have the CC tag any more.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Knoxhood wrote: »
    Hopefully they fix the hedge fences problem when you try and replace the fences they disappear entirely preventing you from putting down any fence over the part that has disappeared. I also hope they fix the problem with hedge fence entrances/arch as they make a gate opening noise which is quite strange as there is no physical gate that opens within the hedge fence entrance/arch.

Hello
    This thread on the AHQ EA site refers to your first issue.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Invisible-Fencing/m-p/5112853#M21047
    It is to do with using moo.Try coming out of the game. Then reload the game and see if the fencing is there.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Will there be a patch today? I wasn't online for a long time due to personal and academic responsibilities and I don't know if a date has been announced or not.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Please patch 'troll teh forums' or at least make it less frequent. It's frigging annoying :neutral:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    my tv been plumming me off. normal speed its normal but when i speed it up the tv look like if it was broken and has a high pitch noise that hurts my ear if i get close to the tv
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Will there be a patch today? I wasn't online for a long time due to personal and academic responsibilities and I don't know if a date has been announced or not.

Nope, all we know is that there'll be one this month.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'm hoping for some ST Pattys Day outfits since we only have a hat. I'm also hoping for new game features like in bed animations and boy/girlfriend/fiancien relationship ties in cas.
  • Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    The addition of the tragic clown, since it was recently found in the files.

I'm hoping for a restaurant ownership game pack soon after.
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    my tv been plumming me off. normal speed its normal but when i speed it up the tv look like if it was broken and has a high pitch noise that hurts my ear if i get close to the tv

Do you have the new setting clicked? The one that adjusts the music (I'm not sure if TV is included) to speed up when you speed the time. I'm not sure but your description sounds like that to me.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    I'm not expecting anything. That way I'll avoid any disappointment. :)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Fixes for the relationship culling. Not expecting really, but it's what I want.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Bug fixes I guess. And the recycled Easter content so we have "new ways to play" this month.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Bug fixes I guess. And the recycled Easter content so we have "new ways to play" this month.

I actually don't mind redoing events as they do allow others a chance to experience them, although I could just easily unlock Mr. Fluffeh the Bunneh (Or whatever its name is) if I really want to. If they want to give it a twist, why not something with chocolate as well. Always misses my Lindor Chocolate Easter Bunny each Easter now that I have to do this thing called "adulting". D:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    Nothing to not get my hopes up.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    the option to do laundry and workable washers and dryers in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(