Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Hurrah, Tonai is gone! I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him, though...
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    edited February 2016
    Who will be the next baby daddy? And will Kanui and his future sister not get along with each other like Leia and Aulani? Find out (maybe) on the next update for Tribe Wahine!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Who will be the next baby daddy? And will Kanui and his future sister not get along with each other like Leia and Aulani? Find out (maybe) on the next update for Tribe Wahine!

LOL! I should hire you as my publicist. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    edited February 2016
    Poor Aulani! :disappointed: I secretly hope it's Ina because she's such a gentle soul and will treat him well lol <3

Edit:
    Also! I was not expecting it to be a boy! I guess it definitely put the nail in the coffin for Tonai!
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Yay great chapter. Finally Leia realised what a Meatball Tonai is ^^ But I feel like we haven't seen the last of him... Poor Aluani being chased by all the girls when he only wants to be with isa...
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Well, I am certainly glad to see the back of Tonai. =)@pammiechick Can I be curious and ask if you had Leia eat carrots secretly, or if Leia genuinely did have a boy and surprise you? ,
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Well, I am certainly glad to see the back of Tonai. =)@pammiechick Can I be curious and ask if you had Leia eat carrots secretly, or if Leia genuinely did have a boy and surprise you? ,

It was a surprise! During her pregnancy, I started using MC Command Center mod and I guess it negates the effect of strawberries or carrots so I might have lots of boys in my future. :#
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Buh-bye Tonai. Get you plum out of that place and don't cause any more harm. No maker will give you a daughter!
    Poor Aulani, finally realizing what being a slave really is like...
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful chapter pammiechick! :) So glad to see Tonai go! He's not a nice man! A boy! What a surprise. :o
  • Options

It was a surprise! During her pregnancy, I started using MC Command Center mod and I guess it negates the effect of strawberries or carrots so I might have lots of boys in my future. :#

Drama! *Hungry reader* :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    edited February 2016
    @pammiechick I too recently started using MC Command Center (I'm still trying to get my settings just right). However, I'm guessing you're already aware of this but you can actually choose how many babies are born and what gender(s) they are with the mod.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    @pammiechick I too recently started using MC Command Center (I'm still trying to get my settings just right). However, I'm guessing you're already aware of this but you can actually choose how many babies are born and what gender(s) they are with the mod.

Yeah...but that feels kind of cheaty because I AM doing the challenge as much as possible (barring a few deaths and resurrections...heh...heh)--the tribe supplements itself and I pay bills, etc. But I may go in and force a girl if the next one is a boy. I wish strawberries worked! :triumph:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Yeah...but that feels kind of cheaty because I AM doing the challenge as much as possible (barring a few deaths and resurrections...heh...heh)--the tribe supplements itself and I pay bills, etc. But I may go in and force a girl if the next one is a boy. I wish strawberries worked! :triumph:

LOL I figured as much, just thought I'd let you know in case :). I personally don't even like influencing it in just my games. I'd rather the births be a surprise. It's a bummer that the strawberries don't work.
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    oh my god... xD this challenge is awesome!
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    edited February 2016

I guess you could always still eat all the strawberries, and only after she ate enough of them could you look to see what she was carrying and change it!

This was a really wonderful chapter! I was so ready for her to realize Tonai wasn't any good for her... but I also felt a little bad, because even with all his schemes and evilness, I felt like maybe he did love her under it all. And now he has a son! I don't think he's going to go quietly into the night, lol. And all the girls after Aulani! OH my gosh, I laughed so much at that last screenshot of his face. Perfect capture of emotion!

(edit: this may feel super cheaty, but you can also set it so only girls get born, ever, lol. Then you don't have to change anything... it's the only thing possible! lolol!)
  • Options
    sabreene wrote: »

I guess you could always still eat all the strawberries, and only after she ate enough of them could you look to see what she was carrying and change it!

This was a really wonderful chapter! I was so ready for her to realize Tonai wasn't any good for her... but I also felt a little bad, because even with all his schemes and evilness, I felt like maybe he did love her under it all. And now he has a son! I don't think he's going to go quietly into the night, lol. And all the girls after Aulani! OH my gosh, I laughed so much at that last screenshot of his face. Perfect capture of emotion!

(edit: this may feel super cheaty, but you can also set it so only girls get born, ever, lol. Then you don't have to change anything... it's the only thing possible! lolol!)

Well...l may do that if it gets bad...ha! But let's pray for some girls!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    After Aulani shows Eila the nursery, he bows. Eila picks up Kanui, feeding him. “Aulani, you may stay if you like.”

Screenshot_136.jpg

Stammering, Aulani says with a pinched face, “Er...well, I’m very sorry, Miss Eila, but I am needed in the slave’s quarters. My sister is bringing three more slaves and I have to arrange the beds to fit. Tonai is buying more beds as we speak.”

Eila flutters her eyelashes. “Maybe you should arrange the breeding chambers for us, too, for I am more than ready.”

Screenshot_137.jpg

All Aulani could do was bow and rush out of the room. He was in trouble. How could he stay pure to Ysa when he had to obey these women? And all want to breed with him. His only choice is to avoid them as much as possible. Thankfully, he’d be busy all day preparing the slave compound for more men.

Later that evening, Leia and Mor arrive at the slave hold. A warm breeze floats through Leia’s hair making her hair rise at the nape of her neck. She is exhilarated thinking of her new quest. What a fool she had been to get herself swept away by one man. It was not the Amazon way.

Screenshot_140.jpg

“Please use your gifts here, Mor, for we do not want a man who is not humble, obedient, and handsome. If there is any evil in him, please let me know.”

Screenshot_141.jpg

“Creator, you do not understand my gifts. I need the crystal in order to see into their hearts. I cannot tell by looking at them.”

Screenshot_143.jpg

Leia squeezes Mor’s arm. “I trust your intuition. Just tell me if you approve. That will be enough.”

Screenshot_142.jpg

When Leia enters the complex, a handsome slave welcomes her. “Please use any amenity you see here, dear Creator Wahine. For it is like a paradise for women. There are hundreds of slaves here to be at your beck and call. All for your pleasure. My name is Matias. If you need anything, just call out my name and I will run to your feet.”

Screenshot_155.jpg

Leia giggles at his sweet nature and good looks. He is high on her list already. “Thank you, Matias. Do you serve drinks here?”

“Why, yes, of course. Whatever you wish!” He looks up and thinks.

Screenshot_153.jpg

“How about a snuggle fuster? It’s my specialty.”

Leia arches an eyebrow. “I’ve never heard of that. Just make an Oasis Sunrise for me, please.”

Screenshot_152.jpg

“As you wish.” The slave bows and heads for the bar.

When Leia sits down, an unusually friendly slave wiggles his fingers at her flirtatiously. “I am Jacque. May I be of assistance to you, Creator?”

Screenshot_157.jpg

“I highly doubt it,” she snaps. “A slave who does not know his place has no business speaking with me. Now, move along before I call for your master and have you thoroughly punished for your treatment of me.”

The slave’s face turns white and he makes his apologies and leaves.

This isn’t going as well as Leia thought. But then she spies a very handsome slave with dark features that almost takes her breath away. “Hello. I am Leia Wahine, Creator of Tribe Wahine. May we sit and speak for a moment?”

The slave bows, leading her to a quiet alcove away from all the slaves and noise.

With a somber face, he asks, “What is it you wish from me, Creator?

Screenshot_159.jpg

Leia can feel an attraction to him immediately but this makes her insides squirm. "What is your name?"

"Iker, my lady."

Nervously, she asks, “Iker, would you like to come to my tribe to be a breeding slave? You wouldn’t breed right away as I’d wish you to do work first. I will have many women ready to breed in the coming moons.”

He nods, smiling. “Of course. You do me a great honor by asking.”

Screenshot_160.jpg

“Good,” Leia says, almost in a whisper. Shaking her head to break her nervous jitters, she says, “My shaman, Mor, will fetch you once we’re ready. I look forward to chatting with you in the future.”

Later that night, Mor and Leia gather the slaves that made the biggest impression on both of them so Leia could chat with them and get to know each one. For some reason, Mor liked the rude slave Leia had met earlier. The man was a loudmouth, trying to crack jokes that weren’t funny.

Screenshot_161.jpg

As the night wore on, Mor spies her creator chatting with one slave for hours, ignoring all the other slaves. This plunges a knife into her belly for she does not like how attached she sees Leia’s tendencies are toward slaves. And this one is especially handsome with dark skin, short, ebony hair, and haunting golden eyes.

Screenshot_162.jpg

She will do her best to discourage the purchase of this slave named Xela for she is worried Leia will become bonded just as she was to Tonai. Thankfully, that slave is to leave very soon.

Screenshot_163.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited February 2016
    Isn't Matias Divian with long hair? Would be really funny :D
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Isn't Matias Divian qith long hair? Would be really funny :D

LOL! They do look alike, but no. They are different. He's actually a lot larger than Divan and he doesn't have the skills nor his personality. Plus his skin is darker. I think he looks like Divan because I made him. I think I tend to make the guys look like Divan. Ha! I made Iker as well and he looks different only because I based him on Johnny Depp. I should really base sims on someone else or they look the same. ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I spotted an ALEX xD yay! oh oh I sense trouble coming between mor and Leia but so far I like them both. The new Leia is mucher nicer than the old one ^^
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I spotted an ALEX xD yay! oh oh I sense trouble coming between mor and Leia but so far I like them both. The new Leia is mucher nicer than the old one ^^

Aha...yes! Alex IS there!!! :) The new Leia is on her own--master of her tribe without Tonai's influence. And she hasn't made up with Aulani, but since he's not creating any havoc, she is slowly gaining trust of him. :) She really hasn't changed--just calmed down a bit.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
  • Options
    I feel so sorry for Aulani. Maybe all these handsome slaves will distract some of the women at Tribe Wahine... :D
    Great chapter @pammiechick
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member

LOL! They do look alike, but no. They are different. He's actually a lot larger than Divan and he doesn't have the skills nor his personality. Plus his skin is darker. I think he looks like Divan because I made him. I think I tend to make the guys look like Divan. Ha! I made Iker as well and he looks different only because I based him on Johnny Depp. I should really base sims on someone else or they look the same. ha!

Of you ever need very different looking slaves, call for them like you did with the new tribal women ;) I guess we all want to make some for you :)
  • Options

Of you ever need very different looking slaves, call for them like you did with the new tribal women ;) I guess we all want to make some for you :)

Great idea! I will in the future!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg