Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Haven't been on here in a day, had to regroup after all my excitement on Sunday...cows, mills and bikes!! :)

Hope everyone has a Super Sparklely Day!! <3
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @MiluCutu19 and @Adamzaid - You're welcome for the gifts and please add a link to your wish list in your top five post.

Adam - thank you for updating your post! And please know that your wish list can be longer than just five things. You might add 20 things to it, right? The top five list is for five things but the wish list should be longer unless you are almost done with what you want from the store. This allows more Simmers to have access to your wish list for gifting. :3

Adamzaid, your wish list link is: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=adamzaid

MiluCutu19, your wish list link is: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MiluCutu19

Lastly, please see this brief post for some helpful pointers and information.

@Bird166 - You are always a breath of fresh air! Have a Super Sparkly Day, yourself and thank you! <3
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you sparkly @Bird166 ...I have visions of a green bird sat on a bike while milking a cow!!! I appreciate you starting me off on the nautical living. I have had an exciting day so far 2sets at :mrgreen: and 2 for 30sps between them. I've had to have continuous cups of tea to deal with the excitement :p

@Reachsims thank you for the gift, I am certainly having a whale of a time today x
    Searching for videos so that I can spread the luv!

Wish list up dated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    My pleasure @MiluCutu19 and @Hayley~Belle :)
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    For anyone interested.. Sunlit Tides will be making its solo appearance in a couple of hours on the DD Rotation! This world will be 54 percent off the regular price costing only 1,127 SP! Again, this only appears once on the daily deal this rotation so if you have been eyeing this world, here's your chance!
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited January 2016
    thanks for the tips @Reachsims and by the way my wishlist is 13 items now
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you sparkly @Bird166 ...I have visions of a green bird sat on a bike while milking a cow!!!"[/b]

LOL! That's funny @Hayley~Belle!! <3

edit to fix my quoting or non-quoting abilities ;)

• Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    edited January 2016
    "Drifter's Desire" is going to be on DD, Jan 29, for 66 sp for me. Item "Here Today Picnic Table" is from the set. And "Zen Again" 102 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 31. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    "Here Today Picnic Table" 50 sp
    "Eastern Ambiance Wall Lamp"28 sp
    "The Infinite Dresser" 75 sp
    ^Items at bottom of wishlist^
    #1 "GoGo Boots" 25 sp
    #2 "Pump Me" 25 sp
    Computer won't let me move the items on my wishlist, so I can't number them. Sorry.
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Still working on these sets.

Post edited by VioletHorse on
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi simmers just wanna inform everyone that the multitab is on sale for 195 simpionts yay by the way its in my wishlist but I just wanted you guys to know
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Hi @Adamzaid! Thanks for the notice on the Multitab being on sale. :) Just in case you don't know, if something is on sale or on the Daily Deal, we cannot gift this from your wish list. EA no longer allows us to gift anything on sale - at the sale price. I must add that when an item is on the Daily Deal, it is removed from all wish lists while that Daily Deal is running. We cannot gift anything that is on the Daily Deal.

There is one exception, however, but it applies to items on the sales page ONLY and NOT on the Daily Deal. If you move the sale item to the very top of your wish list, this can be gifted from your My Page. The buyer will be paying full price (regardless of the sale price) but most buyers around here know that already. If not, they will learn when they notice they are charged full price.

Just to recapitulate, if you buy a sale item, you get the sale price. If someone else buys it for you, they have to pay full price.

Source: My helpful pointers post
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Top 5 updated again. :)
  • Options
    MiluCutu19MiluCutu19 Posts: 46 Member
    My top 5 are: The Don Pedro Fireplace, The Vaindenburger Sofa, Illuminated Pillar, Puzzle Stool and Olympian Physique. Thank you so everyone for the tips and gifts <3
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Updated my top 5 thanks to the lovely @SphynxRules, @Schweighsr, @Assirk and @Bird166 :heart: Thank you all!

Have a lovely day / evening everyone :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    I just checked my inbox and I noticed two gifts! Thank you so much @Bird166 and @OriginalMara for the gifts! They're lovely! I really appreciate it!

Top 5 updated!! Yay! :smiley:

Oh and no problem @Martje89! <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    I didn't realize how close I am to actually owning the store! I just need to finish a few sets and acquire some of the individual items, and then I'm done! Well I guess I still have to wait for some green download deals on the DD, but other than that, I'm still kinda close!! :smiley: Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! <3 My main quest is finishing Homecoming so I can buy it on DD when it comes on (next week I think if I remember correctly?). My side quest is completing Buccaneer's Bounty! <3<3 I will write a great big thank you when I'm closer to owning the store! :smiley:<3
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Reachsims, thank you for @MiluCuto19's link! :)

@Bird166, you are such a breath of sunshine, thank you! :)

TOP 5 Updated! :)

Have a wonderful day, everyone! <3
    I am starting to feel better; antibiotics and breathing treatments are doing the trick! :)

ETA: @Bird166, I just noticed your gift! Thank you!! I love that dress! <3

ETA: So glad that some of you are getting ads; I don't understand why I haven't had a single ad since last November. :|

• Options
    Thank you so much @Okblondee7 and @Reachsims! You guys are so cute haha ^_^ Not to mention wonderful and generous! <3 Thank you for clearing my top 5 and helping me get closer to owning those sets! <3 I really do appreciate it! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

According to Elianahere's calculator, I think I'll be able to get a green download for the Everyday Hot Summer Days set when it comes on DD! <3 Thank you thank you thank you for the help!

I removed a whole bunch of items from my wishlist because I realized that I don't need them! I only need one more item from the Vineyard Villa Furnishings and two more items from the Homecoming set to finish them off! Any help with those would be great! Thank you!

Top 5 updated!
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Hello everyone !

Sorry for my absence, I don't have time these times, can't even play the Sims :(

Just wanted to tell a big thanks to @Reachsims for your gifts ! I am really happy.

I'm feeling really bad, you gave me a lot of help, but I missed Street Couture :'( Still I had enough time to grab The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. I thanks you very much for that. I'll wait for a great deal to get Street Couture, there gift aren't lost :)

Right now I've updated my top 5 and wishlist to get the Viva Las Vegas Living that will be tomorrow afternoon :) I'm still waiting to get the Homecoming and I don't, but absolutely don't want to miss that one !!!
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    broke down and bought the Hewnsmen sets before the sale ends tomorrow. now hoping to get Vinyard Villa on DD later so i Updated MY Top 5
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the handsome tux @Hayley~Belle! My Sims are going to love it! Thank you so very much! <3

I updated my top 5! The Vineyard Villa Furnishings is drawing near and the door is the last piece of the puzzle haha :lol: I would really appreciate it! <3

Cascade Thread
  • Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH @Okblondee7 <3
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    This is the most amazing lot ever http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8675657. I'm collecting objects for it, those objects are on the top of my wishlist, thank you so much
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    If I haven't thanked you for the door yet, I'll do that now! Thank you so much @Okblondee7! I'm able to get the Vineyard Villa Furnishings set now! <3 Thank you so much!! XOXO

Top 5 updated!

Edit: Yup just got a green download! You're such a sweetheart @Okblondee7 <3 Thank you!
    Cascade Thread
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Wow! Thank you sweet guys so much! What a wonderful surprise! :)

First, thank you so much @Hayley~Belle for the Slick hairdo, which my men will look awesome in and the Formal to a T(ie) top to go with it! <3

Secondly, much thanks to @TonySterling for Buttoned Up, Fully Formal and Rawk n Rebel. Really cool outfits! I love them! <3

Have a beautiful evening guys, you are just the best! <3

ETA: Thanks to everyone's kindness and generosity, I own the Fanciful Fashions and Hair and will now be working toward Victorian Fashions! :)
  • Options
    @Assirk, you are the sweetheart; so glad to be able to help. <3