The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    More question spamming. =)
    How much CC does everyone have? Like, a rough estimate. (I have 20-50)

Individual items or gigabytes? :D

I have 2,553 cc items in my folder, and that's just over 2.5GB, going on a binge soon to pick up some more... because I have a problem! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    @friendsfan367 Okay :) Thanks for clearing that up for me! I thought you guys were talking about the game domino :p

i think it was 2 years ago a friend on my sims3 page from denmark started a all i want for chritmas. one of my us friends joked all she wanted was her 2 front teeth. my denmark friend paniced thinking she lost her teeth. then i explained in america theres a christmas song called ll i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth.

Oh wait, now i get it :p
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited January 2016
    @friendsfan367 Okay :) Thanks for clearing that up for me! I thought you guys were talking about the game domino :p

i think it was 2 years ago a friend on my sims3 page from denmark started a all i want for chritmas. one of my us friends joked all she wanted was her 2 front teeth. my denmark friend paniced thinking she lost her teeth. then i explained in america theres a christmas dong called ll i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth.

I'm a bit confused...? Did anyone lose their teeth? What is a christmas dong II?

it a american christmas song. we have weird holiday songs in america. so no my denmark friend was confused 2
  • Options

i think it was 2 years ago a friend on my sims3 page from denmark started a all i want for chritmas. one of my us friends joked all she wanted was her 2 front teeth. my denmark friend paniced thinking she lost her teeth. then i explained in america theres a christmas dong called ll i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth.

I'm a bit confused...? Did anyone lose their teeth? What is a christmas dong II?

it a american christmas song. we have weird holiday songs in america. so no my denmark friend was confused 2

Hehe :) I know some of your songs but apparently not them all :p

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^

• Options

let ssee theres grandma got run over by a reindeer. i want a hippopotumus for christmastheres more but i forget.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    @Meggles and anyone who’s interested, here’s my little Photoshop video. I think I’ve settled on the new look for my new story, so maybe I’ll record myself recording the actions in case anyone doesn’t know how. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/9WzIx15RRlM
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    ukkupca wrote: »
    Hi, everyone! :)
    I'm new here and just started to work on my sims story ^^ I've been taking screenshots and making stories in my head for ages, so I finally got the courage to start actually writing something. :D And in english. It's not my native language, so it's scary to write in it.

Yay, welcome! Good luck with your writing. It can be a challenge to write in a foreign language (I am not a native speaker, either, and I sometimes struggle a lot!) so... don't give up :smile:
    And do share your story with us, once you're ready. I would love to read it. What kind of story is it?
  • Options
    ok i have to go have lunch before wings pops up again. i keep forgetting.
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 I can't remember if I added you or not! I'm meggles87 on origin. :) I sent @KitDragonFlight a request ages ago and she doesn't love me so there she sits in limbo... ;)@DreamsInPixels I can't remember if we friended or not! I'll have to check when I'm home! :)

...wait what request? Do you get a online ping or something in game...? I don't do the gallery very often (check it: at all), only in game, I don't even know how to navigate the website!!!!!
  • Options
    Hehehe Meggles, you aren't alone! I deleted my request to @kitdragonflight eventually (no offense hehe :heart: ) because my OCD-ness couldn't deal with the unanswered request sitting there for so long :lol:

HELP ME CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THAT STUFF o.o *is freaking out cause she missed all of this and the new information is melting her French-addled brain*
  • Options
    CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    though I should say I am shy and when people message me I'm like "oh no, don't say anything weird, Megan!!!" :lol: )

Hahahaha, this is so me ! :lol:
  • Options

let ssee theres grandma got run over by a reindeer. i want a hippopotumus for christmastheres more but i forget.

Loool! Who comes up with these names? :D

• Options
    Just chilling with my coffee, water and vaporizer on the forum, while my boyfriend is lying on the sofa playing the new Fall Out on his PS4... all good here :) What are you guys doing?

• Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    I am ordering dominos because plum the police! And I feel like it lol

I love dominos

stop talking about food. last time wasn't your fault this time is. lol.

What are dominos???

Pizza!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I have 2,553 cc items in my folder, and that's just over 2.5GB, going on a binge soon to pick up some more... because I have a problem! :D

Sigh. I just checked. 2,818 (3.02 gigs)And that didn't include the poses I have that I only put in when I need them.
  • Options
    Do you guys know the feeling where you are "angry" at something or someone for some stupid reason and you can't exactly explain why?

• Options

Sigh. I just checked. 2,818. And that didn't include the poses I have that I only put in when I need them.

*dies laughing over here* how slow is your computer???
  • Options
    Do you guys know the feeling where you are "angry" at something or someone for some stupid reason and you can't exactly explain why?

Yes!!
  • Options

Sigh. I just checked. 2,818. And that didn't include the poses I have that I only put in when I need them.

*dies laughing over here* how slow is your computer???

Actually not bad for a laptop
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Good morning all! Wanted to stop in before work. Hope all of you are having good Wednesdays/Thursdays so far!

*carries a sleepy ninjapig* Okay, gotta get ready. Talk to you guys when I'm back from work! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Good morning all! Wanted to stop in before work. Hope all of you are having good Wednesdays/Thursdays so far!

*carries a sleepy ninjapig* Okay, gotta get ready. Talk to you guys when I'm back from work! :)

It's actually 00:19 here :) Thursday is just beginning :)

Have a nice day!

• Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Also @KitDragonFlight, I think @Meggles and @CitizenErased14 mean the Origin friend request system! Sorry I can't help more 'cause I gotta go, but I hope someone else will soon!
  • Options
    @friendsfan367 I can't remember if I added you or not! I'm meggles87 on origin. :) I sent @KitDragonFlight a request ages ago and she doesn't love me so there she sits in limbo... ;)@DreamsInPixels I can't remember if we friended or not! I'll have to check when I'm home! :)

...wait what request? Do you get a online ping or something in game...? I don't do the gallery very often (check it: at all), only in game, I don't even know how to navigate the website!!!!!

orgin friend requests.
  • Options

orgin friend requests.

I think you can see if you have any friend requests when you open origin and check in the right upper corner... right?

• Options
    Also @KitDragonFlight, I think @Meggles and @CitizenErased14 mean the Origin friend request system! Sorry I can't help more 'cause I gotta go, but I hope someone else will soon!

Didn't even know there was such a thing, will have to go poking around tonight! Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top