Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2016
    @jillbg I hate it when that happens... your whole hard work goes to waste! I have gone through the method dreamerz13 suggested to avoid this.

@wolfkomoki1 Congrats the baby is adorable. I have wanted that sort of expansion since Sims 1 Superstar. I am a sims veteran, have played since around 2003 ish. Was disappointed that the Sims 3 actor career failed to allow those kinds of things so I improvised somewhat.

@dreamerz13 I played this family for a good while before I started posting about them on this thread, myself. Eccentricity comes with the territory when it comes to the Sims though, the game kind of lends itself to that, lol.

Screenshot-3962_zpsi3pleqrg.jpg

The best lead actress category nominations at the prime time Golden Simmy awards had few surprises, except for the notable omission of Alanna Starr Stanley as a nominee. Ms. Stanley, the (born-in-game) daughter of actors Emmy Starr and Alan Stanley (Bridgeport premades), was the daughter of "As the Sims Turn"'s executive producer, and the younger sister of its head writer, Emmitt Stanley (also born in game). Her storyline involved her boyfriend, Matt, played by actor Noah Curley, cheating on her with Kaydence's character, Alexa. The awards committee felt that Ms. Stanley's portrayal of the jilted lover Lauren fell flat.

However, Kaydence received a nomination for supporting actress as the temptress Alexa.

Screenshot-3961_zpszvs1gfrg.jpg

As a result of the award nominations, some friction began to develop on the set between Alanna and Kaydence. Although the two generally liked each other, they weren't friends and didn't hang out together after work. In fact, they didn't even live in the same city. It didn't help when Kaydence started getting more screen time, and all the interviews were being done by Kaydence - not Alanna.

Kaydence had stolen some of Alanna's thunder, and she didn't like it one bit. In a way, it was the same thing that happened with Skylar.

Screenshot-3957_zpsaifoofnr.jpg

It also didn't help that Alanna's own brother, Emmitt, also seemed to genuinely like Kaydence, to the point where Alanna even suggested he was romantically attracted to her - a charge the mild-mannered Emmitt, who inherited most of his personality from his father, laughed off. She was everything a movie industry boss could want - beautiful, talented, and exceptionally hard-working. With Emmitt and Kaydence both being workaholics, they got along great.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @dreamerz13 Thanks for your advice! :) I think I'll start doing exactly that, because it happened twice this morning! And first I wrote a new post, but then decided to wait - you never know if it will show up twice! :s
    Those pictures of the wedding dress fitting are amazing. :) Exactly like RL! Makes me nostalgic for my own wedding, almost 14 years ago now... If ever my simTaïga gets married, I'll let her go to a fancy place like that to try on dresses too, with Linn and Granny...

@venusdemilosims I'm sorry it happened to you too. :) Confirms my decision to write on word and copy-paste. As I don't have the time to pop in so very often, it takes a while to read through all posts and reply or comment... You're not really up to starting all over again! :#
    Congrats to Kaydence for her nomination! :) I adored the chapter with the alien visit - Savannah is quite something, worrying about probation terms with an alien in the living room! "you do realize she can't have visitors" :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    @Pinkslinky- Haha aw, well Shane might end up being really entertaining as an heir or he could have super cute kids :)

@venusdemilosims- When Elias was at uni he and Liz would go out for coffee a lot lol. I imagine Kaydence would befriend people based on their personality not because of what group they're in. That's always the way, be famous in any way and people will try to hang out with you even if they don't really care about being a friend.

Haha that's got to be one of the few households that isn't fazed by seeing an alien, just another normal day for them :p Ooh but I wonder what he wants.

Kaydence looks different blonde but it's actually not that bad. All three of them on set at the same time must have been a bit awkwrd but nice in a way, even though they didn't really talk at all.
    Congrats to Kaydence on her nomination but of course Alanna would be jealous resulting in friction, just what Kaydence doesn't need.

@dreamerz13- How fun trying on all the wedding dresses, good family bonding time too.

@wolfkomoki1- The vacation looks like fun. Congrats to Candy on the pregnancy. Travis is getting a bit cosy with his ex, I don't think Candy would like that. Cute baby.

@jillbg- Not lately but I always copy what I've written before posting just in case. Always copy!
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited January 2016
    I just have to share this!

Here is my sim, Gabriella, on a stakeout. As you can see, she is not even remotely hidden. She's completely obvious. Yet the two sims talking a few mere feet away from her don't notice her at all!

tumblr_o0ocyeOJOy1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

How do they not see her?! She even moved for a few seconds/sims minutes to stand up and look around a bit. Heck, both of them (though not at the same time) even looked in her direction! They were looking right at her! And they still didn't notice she was there! How?! Not to mention she's wearing red. Maybe if it was the brown uniform, I could believe it a little more, but red?! Did I mention she's on the beach?

I am loving the investigator profession!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    @and-it-is-on I guess I've learned my lesson... :(
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I've not been into this thread for a few days to post because I had a few issues with AVG getting a recent update that reverted it back to the default settings and Opera also got updated to 34 and was so glitchy I went back to 31.I've enjoyed the updates and pictures posted and seen the comments.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early that frosty fall morning that it was still dark out as they were getting ready for the day.It started getting light out as they were cleaning up after breakfast.
    23781946670_0fb75e6b77.jpg
    23450819963_74b2a36d57.jpg
    They both started studying acrobat career skill on their iPads after breakfast and chores were done.
    24077602665_7f12cb2ab3.jpg
    They had to stop to get ready for work and it had begun to rain very hard by then and they left at 3PM.
    23709787869_bcfa0d4959.jpg
    23449352534_059361627f.jpg
    They got home from work and it was a full moon though they had to eat dinner before getting to bed and they also got a wall up for their greenhouse.
    23709775269_217bb2abf0.jpg
    23781910420_eb75e80162.jpg
    It was 8PM when they ended up getting into bed and going to sleep.
    23969430112_2ab457b2c9.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @TadOlson Nice update. The rain falling does sound quite realistic. Acrobat career skill on the Ipad? Sorry you had issues with AVG.

@and-it-is-on On that particular day that I showed the pics of, Kaydence was at the pizza place and she met Liz there and started talking about books and writing, lol. (Terry was in class at the time) Liz of course marveled at Kaydence's family. Kaydence is like her dad and granddad before her, people are just drawn to her, even though she's not the most outgoing sim.
    Kaydence is wearing a blond 'wig' because her character, Alexa, is a beach blond. The character is very unlike the 'real' girl, starting with the fact that Kaydence has dark hair in real life, inherited from her dad and grandma. I don't know if you were here for this but there was a bit of a controversy because Kaydence was cast in this role. She was supposed to be a temporary replacement for another actress but she did so well the producers made it permanent. It's kind of predictable that Alanna would have some resentment towards Kaydence, there's a little bit of a sense of entitlement there because she's the producer's daughter. She expected to get a nomination because of that, but the nod went to the 'other girl'. A real slap in the face for her.
    Definitely just a normal day for these guys. Savannah has fought mummies and was a ghost hunter, so an alien in her living room is no big deal to her. And she wonders why her daughter Sierra is the way she is...
    Poor Holli tho, I hope she somehow finds the courage to leave Seth, if not so much for her own sake, for her boys because he's not the best example for them.

@SweetieKaye Lol yep, that happened with my investigator, they don't hide very well. The 'disguise' is hilarious.

@jillbg Yep Savannah is something, lol. The woman has fought mummies and was a ghost hunter, so an alien in her living room is no big deal to her. And she wonders why her daughter Sierra is the way she is... the thing is, she's kind of running away from her past, too, although it keeps reemerging at inopportune moments.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    So... this happened last night...
    TS3W%2525202016-01-09%25252000-33-48-52.jpg
    I still don't really know what to make of that. I'm sure you can imagine I shut down my game before long because I can't do anything with it like that anyway, and my poor Noah was in trouble but nothing I could do about it.

All I wanted to do was kill Jeffery. Dude is impossible to kill. The cowplant has spit him out like 10 times (man is he dumb though, why does he keep going back to risk being eaten?). I went to see after a few times if there were any tuning files so I could just adjust the odds. There were, I set it to 100%, still didn't work also there's a hygiene aspect took that away. I double checked for anything I missed or if I'd made an error. There's traits that save a sim, one of them is brave Jeffery has that, I took it away, still won't die. I looked again, daredevil trait, he has that too. Was going to take that away and try again, but I got stuck on that. I got the CAS junk to go away but my screen was still grey. So I guess now I'm just going to go strip all the trait requirements since I'm out of game and can then I don't have to worry about it. No sim will ever survive a cowplant in my game again.

I also tried to just lock the jerk up with the cowplant (it has to be locked up so nobody feeds it before it can feed on a sim) so he would starve but overwatch decided he needed saving. Like I just want to kill this guy, and I want to watch him suffer, why does it have to be so difficult? I hate my game some days.

Anyway,

@dreamerz13 I played this family for a good while before I started posting about them on this thread, myself. Eccentricity comes with the territory when it comes to the Sims though, the game kind of lends itself to that, lol.

That it does... kind of what draws me to it lol, I'm not exactly normal myself (as we can see by my above rant of my desperation to kill a sim XD), so a quirky game is right up my alley.

Jeez, now we have Alanna jealous of Kaydence, but if her acting was falling flat well then who's fault is that (of course I guess she doesn't believe it was).
    jillbg wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 Thanks for your advice! :) I think I'll start doing exactly that, because it happened twice this morning! And first I wrote a new post, but then decided to wait - you never know if it will show up twice! :s
    Those pictures of the wedding dress fitting are amazing. :) Exactly like RL! Makes me nostalgic for my own wedding, almost 14 years ago now... If ever my simTaïga gets married, I'll let her go to a fancy place like that to try on dresses too, with Linn and Granny...

Haha, yeah you never know on these forums. Usually the vanished posts never show up though.

Thanks. It's a lot of fun to do, I'm sure Taiga, Linn, and Granny would have a blast.

@dreamerz13- How fun trying on all the wedding dresses, good family bonding time too.

Thanks.

I just have to share this!

Here is my sim, Gabriella, on a stakeout. As you can see, she is not even remotely hidden. She's completely obvious. Yet the two sims talking a few mere feet away from her don't notice her at all!

tumblr_o0ocyeOJOy1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

How do they not see her?! She even moved for a few seconds/sims minutes to stand up and look around a bit. Heck, both of them (though not at the same time) even looked in her direction! They were looking right at her! And they still didn't notice she was there! How?! Not to mention she's wearing red. Maybe if it was the brown uniform, I could believe it a little more, but red?! Did I mention she's on the beach?

I am loving the investigator profession!

Haha, I love this about sims.

TadOlson wrote: »
    @everybody -I've not been into this thread for a few days to post because I had a few issues with AVG getting a recent update that reverted it back to the default settings and Opera also got updated to 34 and was so glitchy I went back to 31.I've enjoyed the updates and pictures posted and seen the comments.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early that frosty fall morning that it was still dark out as they were getting ready for the day.It started getting light out as they were cleaning up after breakfast.
    23781946670_0fb75e6b77.jpg

Sorry you had issues with AVG and Opera.

Nice update :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 WOW... Your game seems to want it all - at the same time! Maybe @igazor could make something out of that???

I locked the cowplant up until it was starving so the "Eat cake" option showed up. Then I did my thing, but the sim eaten was in my household, so I deliberately made him get swalloved. I didn't save, went ingame and this time the cowplant spit him out! Third time he was definitely eaten again! Might be worth a try...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 WOW... Your game seems to want it all - at the same time! Maybe @igazor could make something out of that???

I locked the cowplant up until it was starving so the "Eat cake" option showed up. Then I did my thing, but the sim eaten was in my household, so I deliberately made him get swalloved. I didn't save, went ingame and this time the cowplant spit him out! Third time he was definitely eaten again! Might be worth a try...

So far it seems to have just been a weird little glitch and hasn't come back, thankfully. Now I kind of wish I could have both modes going at the same time though XD, but not if it's going to be broken like that.

The base odds are 50% that your sim will actually be eaten, but then there's various factors to save a sim or to make them more likely to be eaten, it's actually more complicated than I expected... and it kind of annoyed me, I didn't realize getting a sim killed by it could be so difficult haha. Kind of crazy how your sim went back and forth between being eaten and not though, he must've been in that 50% chance group. Which see I could have handled that but it was clear to me after a few goes Jeffery was never getting eaten.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Sooo let's see if the cowplant will eat Jeffery yet, but first I must wait out the phase before it's ready to feed again after it's last attempt. So Jeffery tried (unsuccessfully) to hit on Jena while waiting and while Noah tried to get Jeffery's attention to read him a bedtime story, but hung up on Jena he ignored Noah until the poor little guy passed out in the snow.
    Screenshot-10161.jpg

But the cowplant seems to be ready to eat again,
    Screenshot-10165.jpg

yep she's ready. So while Jena looks after *her* son (Jeffery so does not count as a father. Those kids are just Jena's), it's time for Jeffery to die >:) (I hope). Take the cake Jeffery, take the cake. That's a good little 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    Screenshot-10167.jpg
    Screenshot-10176.jpg

And... SUCCESS!!! Poor Austin though, so sad to see Jeffery die. Sorry kid, he's not worth the tears though.
    Screenshot-10184.jpg
    Screenshot-10187.jpg
    Screenshot-10191.jpg

Nobody else cared though. At all. Jena even went to milk the cowplant and have a nice drink of milk. I actually find that kind of weird but I wanted to see what happened since I've actually never used the cowplant before (I only got it a couple months ago and then forgot about it). Says something about she'll always feel younger but I keep aging off so that's irrelevant anyway, she's forever young.
    Screenshot-10199.jpg

Austin didn't even care for long and pulled out Fluffs 2 in doll form to play with.
    Screenshot-10194.jpg

But returning to everybody else. Brandt moved in he still seems like a nice guy, he's always cleaning up, he even has a job without being forced into it (he's only at level 1 of business but hey, he's young he has time to climb the ladder still). He co-exists peacefully with the boys, like they're not close or anything but the don't hate each other, Brandt is kind of a loner so I think he and the boys just need time to get used to each other.

Jena is still doing well at her career, since reaching the top of the career and maxing out her logic skill she has a bit more time. She spends some time with the boys, though mostly they just hang with Fluffs 1 and Fluffs 2 so whatever. She's also been working on a novel "Olivia Blend".
    Screenshot-10203.jpg

And some more points to Brandt he knows how to keep his girl happy. He cooked up these waffles, reached in front of her screen and set them beside her so she could eat waffles and write, I guess.
    Screenshot-10204.jpg
    (Awful outfit though, need to fix that)

She's also been upgrading stuff around the house so it breaks less until she can just buy better replacements, and so they have less fires. She's getting some good savings going though, just her contractor is a lazy butt and won't get things going. XD.
    Screenshot-10207.jpg

And eventually with a lot of hardwork, Jena finished "Olivia Blend", it wasn't a big hit but it didn't flop either. On to the next novel "Attacked by Cougars" (sounds much more exciting... you got this one Jena)

Austin is following in his mom's footsteps too and has started a novel as well "The Loneliest Yeti". He's had lots of time to practice his writing as basically all winter he and Noah have been off school for snow days, and now he's ready to tackle a novel. You go little dude! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!
    Screenshot-10208.jpg

Noah, well, he's just pranking the house. Even put dye in the shower to turn his mom's hair bright yellow.
    Screenshot-10212.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.I managed to get my settings back to what I had before the update and it stopped the trouble.
    @dreamerz13 -That looks like something that happened to me in the game as my fan was dying and my computer was overheating and it can also just happen from being in the computer too long without a break.I got Opera back to 31 and it started working again.There's been tond of others reporting in their forums that 34 isn't working at all or is glitching out badly.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    Storybrook County,Maine-fall-1550.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up very early on that late fall morning and getting ready for the day quickly before it got light out.
    24077562325_07dc53aa31.jpg
    They managed to get breakfast while it was still dark out and enjoyed it before tending to the daily chores.
    23994963621_0fcba345a0.jpg
    They started out by playing social games on the iPads before starting to study skills.
    23449315114_2615320e44.jpg
    They spent a few hours after getting the rest of the chores done studying athletic skill on the iPads.
    23709732859_5f4882f929.jpg
    They started getting ready for work early in the afternoon and left at 3PM.
    23709703829_923ae65644.jpg
    It was 7PM when they got off work and finished the greenhouse off so it was usable.
    23709699879_fc3c829b62.jpg
    They got into bed by about 8PM.
    24077500055_b2031d1a20.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @dreamerz13 Sorry to hear about your game issues, but that one is weird. Jeffery must be like the terminator, lol, cause he can't be killed by normal means.
    Yeah, Kaydence doesn't have much luck when it comes to female friendships, lol. But she did make a few in college who weren't threatened by or jealous of her.
    If she ever gets married I can see her going shopping for fancy dresses.
    Yay Jeffery is gone, I've never cheered harder for a sim to die... horrible father, cheating boyfriend, money thief...but poor Austin tho, having to see that. When you see your dad get eaten by a cowplant it's going to affect you. Guess that's inspiring his writing. Lol at Jena's hair being bright yellow.
    Kaydence's book wasn't a bestseller but it didn't flop either.

@TadOlson Glad you got your settings straight. Hate it when updates change your settings on stuff. What is that white thing in front of their house?

10929059_852966738084024_2425138649269336088_o_zpsb7sw1o1u.jpg

No one ever accused Kaydence of stopping to smell the flowers. Just after leaving the set, she was hard at work on the second 'Simtopia' installment, where she'd spent most of the night. A workaholic - an understatement.

Screenshot-457_zps0zfnssac.jpg

However, there was one person who managed to make her laugh and get her head away from the laptop for just a few brief moments - it was her brother, Jazz Lyric. He was upstairs in the tub playing pretend with his submarine.

Screenshot-459_zpshieoll12.jpg

Early the next morning, Sierra texted Kaydence to tell her about the alien incident at the mansion. Needless to say, hearing about it left Kaydence more than a little surprised.

textmessage_zpsz0cwk2tn.png

textmessage2_zpsycq8hbeo.png

• Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 -That looks like something that happened to me in the game as my fan was dying and my computer was overheating and it can also just happen from being in the computer too long without a break.I got Opera back to 31 and it started working again.There's been tond of others reporting in their forums that 34 isn't working at all or is glitching out badly.Thanks for the comment.Great update!

Ah, na, my fan is still going strong and I'd literally just booted my computer and game and spent like 5 minutes in CAS so it was just very random... but oh well, it's fine now. I'm glad you got opera working, it hasn't given me any issues on 34 but perhaps I just got lucky with it. Thanks

Nice update

@dreamerz13 Sorry to hear about your game issues, but that one is weird. Jeffery must be like the terminator, lol, cause he can't be killed by normal means.
    Yeah, Kaydence doesn't have much luck when it comes to female friendships, lol. But she did make a few in college who weren't threatened by or jealous of her.
    If she ever gets married I can see her going shopping for fancy dresses.
    Yay Jeffery is gone, I've never cheered harder for a sim to die... horrible father, cheating boyfriend, money thief...but poor Austin tho, having to see that. When you see your dad get eaten by a cowplant it's going to affect you. Guess that's inspiring his writing. Lol at Jena's hair being bright yellow.
    Kaydence's book wasn't a bestseller but it didn't flop either.

LOL something like that I guess it was abnormally difficult. If I didn't want to see him suffer I would have given up and just annihilated him with MC before long.

At least Kaydence did make some female friends in college... because man these girls like Skylar and Alanna are more than enough for her to deal with. Aww it would be fun to see her shopping for dresses, I could see it (I'm also just a sap so I would say this about anybody lol, but seriously I could see it).

Yeah, I don't even think it was *who* was getting eaten just witnessing somebody die in such a way would not be pleasant at all... I didn't even know the poor kid was watching, I feel kinda bad 'cause I could have sent him inside or something.

Yeah I'd say Kaydence being a workaholic is an understatement... but she's accomplished a lot for it. Oh boy, do I wanna know what Sierra's plan is? That kind of concerns me :/.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    @dreamerz13 I hope so too.

Accalia decided to start her new book in the library. Sure she loves her job as a detective but books are kind of like her hobby.
    xonzo1.jpg

Calvin decided to read some books starting with Crisis Barn. [Side note it's one of my favorite in game book tiles.]
    2q31aub.jpg

Warren decided to sleep on the couch.
    zj8cv5.jpg
    [How can you sleep like that? Looks uncomfortable.]

Calvin decided to practice programming.
    2emjv2p.jpg

Poor Warren has to go to work with no sleep.

"I'm here to take your temperature!" He exclaimed.
    mvqhpd.jpg

Next he swabbed her for a sample.
    2elbdye.jpg

Next he checked her ears.
    2mzxqmr.jpg

Next he transferred his patient case.

Later he treats a patient with bloaty-head.
    30vnr7l.jpg

Feeling a caffeine headache coming on, Warren takes a quick break.
    juxo4z.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Accalia found out about Calvin's D average.
    "YOU'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUNG MAN! YOU'RE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU BRING YOUR GRADE UP TO AT LEAST A C!"
    2egcfma.jpg

Calvin rolled his eyes.
    vsnfwl.jpg

"What do you have something against beds?" Accalia teased Warren.
    2j11mhi.jpg

Accalia stares at the picture of Calvin. Where has her little boy gone?
    2ch9v7d.jpg

How does one play chess, and play chess by themselves?
    5bzqya.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    @wolfkomoki1 I've never played the detective career. Wow Calvin really is a rebellious troubled teen.
    @dreamerz13 Yeah, Kaydence did make some female friends in college, in her dorm, some girls she studied with. I usually put first-semester sims in the dorms for the express purpose of meeting new people. I do think it's easier for her to relate to men, though. She was 'raised' by a man (notice I put that in quotes, given that she mostly raised him, lol) and they don't come with the 'drama' that females do. Most of her close friends are guys except for Sierra and she doesn't count lol. She's also close to her cousin Sawyer who's a few years younger than her. And she's probably the girliest girl you could imagine (likes pink and pastels, likes to dress up) even though she's intellectually brilliant, so shopping for dresses is definitely something she'd do. Sierra's, well, Sierra, she's going to do what she does.

• Options
    Is anybody else experiencing the same thing as I do? Comments disappearing? Twice today, I've posted long update comments, and when I click "post comment" they just vanish??? :/
    It's happening on my wall. Strange.
    @wolfkomoki1 I've never played the detective career. Wow Calvin really is a rebellious troubled teen.
    @dreamerz13 Yeah, Kaydence did make some female friends in college, in her dorm, some girls she studied with. I usually put first-semester sims in the dorms for the express purpose of meeting new people. I do think it's easier for her to relate to men, though. She was 'raised' by a man (notice I put that in quotes, given that she mostly raised him, lol) and they don't come with the 'drama' that females do. Most of her close friends are guys except for Sierra and she doesn't count lol. She's also close to her cousin Sawyer who's a few years younger than her. And she's probably the girliest girl you could imagine (likes pink and pastels, likes to dress up) even though she's intellectually brilliant, so shopping for dresses is definitely something she'd do. Sierra's, well, Sierra, she's going to do what she does.
    From what I've read this happens a lot with teens dealing with divorce. And yeah.

Warren was the first to come home from work. So he decided to play some video games.
    2j14ewl.jpg

Calvin goes to sleep. [Okay so he never brings homework home. Is this a glitch?]
    200r7zo.jpg

Accalia ages up.
    ht6892.jpg

She was also removed from her club. [Ouch she was the leader.]
    Warren decides to adopt.

"MOM! WAKE UP!" Calvin shrieked when he found her asleep in the tub.
    2lsy6b5.jpg
    358vuig.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    Hi all

Just letting you know I am back fro mmy vacation, but I have a cold so no sims for
    a few days can not concentrate the same. I will not go back all the pages since I were gone but you seem ed to have fun.
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    @SweetieKaye- Lol that's sim logic for you :D The investigator career is pretty fun :)

@TadOlson- Nice updates.

@venusdemilosims- Yes I was here for that, obviously Kaydence deserved the role more. Kaydence just needs to try ignore Alanna, even though it would be hard but Kaydence isn't the type of person to start trouble so I think she'll be fine.

Sierra has a 'plan' oh gosh I hate to think what that might be lol :D

@dreamerz13- Well that sure was a weird glitch.

Woah that must be deep snow! Haha, poor Noah. So you finally got rid of Jeffery :D
    Yay Brandt moved in :) Glad things are going well with him and he family.

@wolfkomoki- That doctor career looks like heaps of fun. Happy birthday Accalia :)

@Silverofdreams30- I hope you had fun on your vacation, sorry to hear you have a cold though :(
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Well I was gonna make the backstory for my sims 3 family but I can't.
    o6h6pu.jpg
    I have searched and search throughout my mods folder and it will not go away!!!!
    There's nothing!!!! Leave me alone!!!!

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @wolfkomoki1: I think you can just hit "Continue" and it will let you in. It hasn't not let me in with that button yet...
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    I've been ill. Still not at 100%. I don't know why but this update took an awful long time to write. I kept changing the perspective and the length and what info was going to be included. Finally settled on focusing on the next gen romance.

Shane Same trying to get his groove on.
    party4.png

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Welp got another very busy week ahead :( so not much simming, again. Sometimes being an adult stinks :(

@Silverofdreams30 Sorry to hear about your cold, they are no fun :(

@and-it-is-on I agree Kaydence isn't the type to start trouble, she's more likely to just put her head down and work than make waves.

@Pinkslinky :( Get well soon. Colds stink and this is the time of year for them. I'm still not completely over my Christmas cold.

@wolfkomoki1 I've never seen that error before, wish I knew how to help.

@TadOlson Nice update. What is that white thing in front of their house?

Screenshot-5913_zpstqvbrlix.jpg

Kaydence's cousin, Skylar, beat out three hundred other girls and was cast in the recurring role of Lizzie, Lauren's singer sister. Ironically, she had been recommended for the part by Kaydence.
    Since then, Skylar's life has been turned upside down. Andy and Savannah were forced to remove her from CSG and enrolled her in Le Fromage Art School in order for her to hone her craft.

Screenshot-3970_zps2slux4ei.jpg

If it wasn't enough that Alanna and Kaydence were now barely on speaking terms on the set,

Screenshot-507_zps4l2kcxoi.jpg

Alanna had now become close to her new TV sister. Skylar, who herself bears a great deal of resentment towards Kaydence, first met Alanna not on the show set, but at Le Fromage Art School. They had similar lithe builds and backgrounds in dance and theater.

Screenshot-368_zpsg3vdqvdh.jpg

At times, Kaydence has seemed like a forty-year-old in a teenager's body, and here was no exception. It wasn't just that her off the set interests didn't match those of her same-age peers. It was, also, to a certain extent, what those interests were. There weren't too many beautiful teenage actresses who went home and did science experiments as a hobby, or who preferred playing chess or reading a book to attending a showbiz party.

Screenshot-510_zpslydrocxs.jpg

Meanwhile, after practice Sierra had managed to sneak away from the mansion to go to check on things at her own place, where her plumbotic personal assistant (PPA) was keeping things tidy, or at least trying to while needing her battery recharged, before she shorted out.

Screenshot-511_zpskdaeovqm.jpg

Next, she attempted to contact the alien who had showed up at the mansion. The timing of this alien's visit was certainly curious, to say the least. So, she reported the alien visit to the National Sims Security Agency, and hacked into the database in an attempt to find out more information.

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    This is legacy Island.A place where sims of many backgrounds come together to form an amazing community.
    Screenshot-9_zpsgpxvur0p.jpg
    However,this young woman didn't get the chance to research the place before she was dumped off at the nearest corner of town by her parents.She took in her surroundings before thinking of a plan of action.cheriesaint1_zpsrjphvorm.jpg
    cheriesaint2_zpsbixpcqix.jpg

Her name? Cherie Saint.She came from Twinbrook .Born and raised there by a wealthy family and was the second daughter of the two children her parents had.Of course they favored their first born more than they did their second.Nothing Cherie did lived up to her older sister who was a beautiful model.Cherie's parents criticized her dream of being a firefighter immensely .Which left her feeling worthless much of her childhood.

Screenshot-3_zpsn5xngafc.jpg
    "everything will be fine.you have nothing and no one but yourself .but you'll be fine."Cherie said to herself with a worried look on her face .she decided to call a taxi with her cell phone and check out the fire station.Since there wasn't anything to look at on her new lot and no money to build on it .she decided she might stay at the fire station till she had enough money to build a very very verrrrrry cheap room on the lot and live off the land then.but that would come with time.

She arrived at the fire station and applied for a job there.since they were understaffed and needed any help they could get she had gotten the job on the spot.she was thrilled something was going her way since she got here.Cherie took a look around the station to get accustomed to it and found a nice living quarters with enough room for five of her.
    Screenshot-4_zpskelfgqmh.jpg
    She Found the computer in the office and signed up for online dating."what could go wrong?"she asked herself again."this is my home now.not much but will do."
    Screenshot-6_zpsajiauiv4.jpg
    she got up after looking around the room and took a look at the fire truck.feeling it might be her new family she decided to wash it and take care of it for her first day there.Screenshot-7_zpsonldtydk.jpg

She spent the rest of the day hanging about the station.not really doing much other than watching tv and thinking over her situation.trying to make best of her situation and scared of the unknown .after all her new best friend was a fire truck.she didn't know anyone or anything yet.'how could i possibly make this situation into a good one?being dumped off into an unknown town by my own parents wasn't something i expected for my 18th birthday...' she thought as she watched tv.
    Screenshot-10_zpsgcobdxhf.jpg

Happy Simming!♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top