Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Back to School - Toddlers and Tweens. UPDATE! After 2 years, one wish just came true! :)

Comments

• Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    edited December 2015
    Alize wrote: »
    Sighned :p Sorry I didn't see we are already doing "signing" my mistake (embarrassing). But I sign like x1000000. B)

I don't care signing or not, EA Maxis must introduce the properly sized teenagers OR ELSE! and the school too of course. The sandbox-experiment is what TheSims game's all about, enabling players to spend hours of gameplay (like the clubs of Get Together). That's why the club system in GTG is a success.

Regarding the correctly sized teenagers, I super missed them acnes, and the teenagish habit! At least make them delinquent and prone to mood swing, and SHORTER like seriously, why am I having a short teenage icon? Because they're supposed to be shorter! hadn't somebody in the Maxis management decided to have teenage the same height as adult because of a certain "poll"... Work Harder Maxis !!!!!
    Post edited by rochelimit on
  • Options
    PyrondonPyrondon Posts: 159 Member
    edited December 2015
    One thing I'd like to see is the ability for teens-elders to carry toddlers.
    I don't want them to be an object, I just want an interaction which would allow the toddler to be picked up and carried around, while the carrier is still able to walk/sit/etc. Then the parent could watch & interact with the toddler without being stuck sitting in one spot all day.

I thought it seemed like a nice feature, especially if you need your sim to watch their kids at the park, or something.

PS: The park made me think of picnics!
    Picnics, please! :tongue:
    Visionary. Radiant. Inspiring.
    I am none of these things.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited March 2016
    I'd also like to see the ability to pick up and carry children. I know children are heavier than toddlers, but my dad was able to pick me up until I was about 10.
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    PyrondonPyrondon Posts: 159 Member
    Piggyback rides would be nice to see, as well. Just more expanded interaction with children/toddlers in general.
    Visionary. Radiant. Inspiring.
    I am none of these things.
  • Options
    A reminder why we need the shorter teens, aka preteens or tweens, whatever you name it.

Sims4_zpsevlatxcy.jpg

Thanks @uryga for making this
  • Options
    katcrunchkatcrunch Posts: 12 New Member
    > @rochelimit said:
    > A reminder why we need the shorter teens, aka preteens or tweens, whatever you name it.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks @uryga for making this

Oh I missed this. Support for teens! and remove the cull!
  • Options
    Pyrondon wrote: »
    One thing I'd like to see is the ability for teens-elders to carry toddlers.
    I don't want them to be an object, I just want an interaction which would allow the toddler to be picked up and carried around, while the carrier is still able to walk/sit/etc. Then the parent could watch & interact with the toddler without being stuck sitting in one spot all day.

I thought it seemed like a nice feature, especially if you need your sim to watch their kids at the park, or something.

PS: The park made me think of picnics!
    Picnics, please! :tongue:

Yeah they better enable that in the game, exactly like when we have Sims2 plus some extra fresh new stuffs would be appreciated thank you, now back to work Maxis.
  • Options
    katcrunch wrote: »
    > @rochelimit said:
    > A reminder why we need the shorter teens, aka preteens or tweens, whatever you name it.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks @uryga for making this

Oh I missed this. Support for teens! and remove the cull!

Lol, the cull issue is going everywhere.
  • Options
    twinsister27twinsister27 Posts: 530 Member
    edited January 2016
    I like it! (Signed) Tweens could have a funny Social Interaction with Teens called "Do you like him" or "Do you think __ likes you?" Where the Teen asks said question to the younger and the Tween goes all "No, we're just friends...." but they have this cute crush on a Preteen or Teen.
  • Options
    doraisdrowningdoraisdrowning Posts: 2 New Member
    I love this idea! I really miss toddlers, they were my favourite age group in TS3. I loved playing and caring for them, and if this does become an actual EP I hope for more interactions with the toddlers (maybe playdates with other toddlers, strollers, daycare, maybe even older siblings babysitting them?) Another idea would be pets. It would be great if toddlers/tweens and pets were in the same EP. Maybe called "Family Life" or something. This could add even more interactions with children and pets, perhaps playing with dogs and toddlers trying to grab cats. That would be kinda cute.
  • Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    Is this a "signed" kind of thread? Then sign me too!
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Signed. I would love additional Family play. :)
  • Options
    Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    I agree, tbh I really miss the universities. It would be great to see them go to college again!
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    A little off topic, but I would like to see babies not stuck to their crib. Not saying this will ever happen but it would be nice. :)
  • Options
    ZuwiZuwi Posts: 11 New Member
    I want pre-teens in TS4 as well. Signed!
  • Options
    dedegeardedegear Posts: 88 Member
    signed
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Very nice ideas. (:

I want the Daycare job to come back. I loved that in Sims 3 Generations! But, I also want Teens to be able to either get a job at one, or be able to run one. Like a "baby sitting job" type thing. Plus, I want preteens because how cute would that be?! And something brand new! We've never had Preteens before and I REALLY want that Generations pack they were talking about on the survey!

Please, EA. I'm beggin! :'(
  • Options
    Very nice ideas. (:

I want the Daycare job to come back. I loved that in Sims 3 Generations! But, I also want Teens to be able to either get a job at one, or be able to run one. Like a "baby sitting job" type thing. Plus, I want preteens because how cute would that be?! And something brand new! We've never had Preteens before and I REALLY want that Generations pack they were talking about on the survey!

Please, EA. I'm beggin! :'(

@SimGuruLyndsay @SimGuruSarah @SimGuruGrant
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited January 2016
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    There's no doubt in my mind that Maxis is working on implementing toddlers and pets and other life stages, but what most people don't realize is that these things take time. The programmers working on the Sims 4 have to code for hundreds of interactions, the body shells of the characters, clothing, hairstyles, et cetera. Maxis knows what people want, they know that the general population is disappointed with the stuff and game packs released so far, but complaining isn't going to solve anything, or make them work faster. The game has only been out for a year, and I think it's kind of unfair for people to expect pets, supernatural, seasons right off the bat. I'm sure that all of the stuff discussed on this forum will be implemented, but I wouldn't expect to see it for another year or so at least.

I understand, Its like ordering a pizza and after opening the box you find it's empty.
    All you got is a box, or a shell of a Item.
    Doesn't feel to good either.
    Post edited by uryga on
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    I like it! (Signed) Tweens could have a funny Social Interaction with Teens called "Do you like him" or "Do you think __ likes you?" Where the Teen asks said question to the younger and the Tween goes all "No, we're just friends...." but they have this cute crush on a Preteen or Teen.

you forgot Culled
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    If they charge for Toddlers, I'm not even going to think twice about pirating it.
    I'm not even really a fan of Toddlers, but it's the principle.

More Child activities is always welcome, but I'm flat-out not paying one red cent for Toddlers.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    If they charge for Toddlers, I'm not even going to think twice about pirating it.
    I'm not even really a fan of Toddlers, but it's the principle.

More Child activities is always welcome, but I'm flat-out not paying one red cent for Toddlers.

That's why I asked Maxis, EA, whoever the game developer is, to design addition: the pre-teen/tween age group. This way they "camouflaged" the payment for toddlers with the payment for tweens. BUT both new ages has to be well made. super duper hyper UBER well-made, like EP Get Together, and not like the Base Game that is super duper boring horrible horrendous disappointingly made.
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    edited January 2017
    Teens need to be able to help with babies and toddlers, also we need the daycare career back.

Post edited by simplyzoe on
  • Options
    simplyzoe wrote: »
    Teens need to be able to help with babies and toddlers, also we need the daycare career back.

ps my profile image is to show how ridiculous going from a baby to a kid looks lol

First time I saw that I flipped my computer desk