Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Frontier Farm Contest *(CLOSED, THANKS ALL!)*

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    I'd like to see it too :open_mouth:
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Me too!! @Readalot1 :smiley:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    First of all: congrats to the winners! :smiley:
    I'm so sorry - I totally forgot about this due to how awfully busy I was :c I did start on a farm, though, and I'd still love to finish it. So if anyone would still be interested, I might share it here or sometwhere else :) It's a community lot in Aurora Skies, that I'm giving a huge make-over to turn it into a farm. Here's a little preview:

2a77bef.jpg

2hftoq0.jpg

• Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Wow! I love it! Yes, please share it. You can share it right here on this thread, if you'd like. I totally understand about being busy, no problem. Thank you for sharing with us, anyway. I have a few more contests in mind for after the holidays! <3
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it :smiley: I'll share it here as soon as it's finished then <3 Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing them!
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    What a beautiful small farmhouse @MariTomKaulitZ! I love it :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Love your farmhouse @MariTomKaulitZ :)

Not sure if you've been on Google today @StephSteb but it's Lucy Maud Montgomery's 141st birthday today so the picture is all Anne of Green Gables. I love the little animation of Anne and Diana in the row boat! <3

• Options
    @simgeek79 I did see that (google is my homeboy..page homePAGE lol)! How awesome is that?! Love it! <3
  • Options
    lol Steph! It's cute how it's a different pic every time I go on it. What a fun job that would be!

• Options
    Thank you so much @SjappielovePaul and @simgeek79! I'm currently working on it, so hopefully I'll be able to upload it soon! :blush:
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    edited December 2015
    Okay, now that I'm FINALLY DONE WITH THE QUARTER, I can play-test my house and hopefully upload it on here!!! *breathes sigh of relief*

Now that it's, you know, a month-ish past the deadline :p
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Oh my gosh you guys, I think I'm going to cry!!!!! :'''''''''( before I loaded up my game today, I was on the exchange looking for new stuff to add to my game. I downloaded some things, and everything was going fine; then I went into my files to get rid of the 5 .package files and the .tmp files under DCCache to speed up my CAS, which I've done once or twice before, and it worked........but I must have pressed something wrong, because NOW ALL OF MY INSTALLED ITEMS FROM THE STORE ARE GONE.

Waaaah! :cry::scream: I went into the game and it's replaced all of my beautiful store items for the Burrow with base-game and EP content!!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?????!!!!!! I'm going to have to re-install all of my store content.....and I'm very close to owning the store, so that's basically everything. Even my worlds are gone! The only thing showing up as installed are some of the lots, oddly enough, like the Greenhouse.....and I don't know why. Luckily the store hasn't reset itself, so it still shows all of my owned items as being downloadable. Uuuuggghh, this game has become so-not-worth-it anymore.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    This might be a silly question, but... Can you recover the files you deleted from the recycle bin? Also, if you haven't saved since reloading it, once you get your store items back, you might be able to go back to the way it was.

I hope you can get this sorted out, @Readalot1! I know how much it hurts to lose something you've worked hard to create. :(
  • Options
    Awesome idea @KaytayRoall ! I'll try it and see if it works! The first time I went into the game, I got as far as the first load screen before I realized I was missing towns....I might have pressed Save & Quit out of habit! I know when I went back in all the way to check the Burrow, I pressed Quit only.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Oh my gosh, thank you @KaytayRoall !!!!! I restored everything, and it all seems to be there!!! I'll have to go in game and see what's going on, but I'm so grateful I don't have to re-install everything!

I had already cleared out my 'Installed Content' and 'Downloads' folders under the Launcher like an id!ot, because I was going to re-download everything from scratch and didn't want to duplicate things, so now the Downloads folder is blank :P but that's okay, because as far as I can tell, everything is under 'Installed Content' !!!!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Such an obvious solution; I'm glad it worked!

Edit: got plummed :p
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    You are most welcome, @Readalot1! I'm so you were able to recover all of your creation and am looking forward to you sharing it! :)
  • Options
    It must be in the water somewhere but I have been having the WORST luck with downloading sims/households from the exchange! They'll show up like they are downloaded but when I go in game, they aren't there so I go back out and in the launcher it looks like they never downloaded. I've been able to convert them to package files (so I can add them to the All's Faire In Love and War story) but it is getting on my very last tiny nerve! LOL

I'm glad you got your issue worked out, though @Readalot1 <3