The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, what clubs are you for sure having when you get GT?

Comments

• Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I want to create a foodie club where sims hang out, cook food, and hang out at the local bakery. I will call it "Tiers of Joy" bakery named after the bakery I created.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    SimSwim2 wrote: »
    I want to create a foodie club where sims hang out, cook food, and hang out at the local bakery. I will call it "Tiers of Joy" bakery named after the bakery I created.

Oh that name is so clever. <3
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I am so excited for this pack! I am a rotational player and can not wait for this!!

I've already aged up a bunch of sims.

One Club are going to be my own version of the renegades who are into juice, dancing, and mischeif. The are going to have a rival with my Great Ourdoors club.

My Great Outdoors club are going to chill around the fire, play board games/card games ect, chill at the Pub and watch sports.

I'm going to have a:
    Bookworm club
    Jock Club
    Daddy's Diamantés (bunch of teen girls living it up on their Dad's dime)
    Ladies Who Lunch
    And General groups of sims who just live life together
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    A geek club called The Guild (The idea of which I shamelessly stole from someone in another thread. I can't remember their name or find the thread though or I'd credit them!)

So they gather in a teen's basement and play D&D? ;):D

Oh I'd love it if that were possible! The sims already play the sims...maybe they're ready for tabletop role playing too?
  • Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    A geek club called The Guild (The idea of which I shamelessly stole from someone in another thread. I can't remember their name or find the thread though or I'd credit them!)

That might have been me, but you're free to steal it! I stole it from the real world :smiley:

Your name rings a bell, so you're probably right! Thank you! :)
  • Options
    taigoesrawrtaigoesrawr Posts: 812 Member
    I'm making a modeling club and I already have all the sims and stories ready for the new EP so yes XD
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    It's funny, I'm most excited to do club's that focus on the life stages I don't normally play with, like elders and children.

I'm already planning for
    A ladies Red Hat Society
    A retired mens club for drinking at pubs, playing table games, and napping in comfortable armchairs
    A Never Too Late group of childish elders who get together and do stuff only the young'ns do and try to relive their youth

And of course for kids i think I'll do SimScouts, boys vs girls clubs...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm making a modeling club and I already have all the sims and stories ready for the new EP so yes XD

Are you going to make Next Top Model kind of thing and choose a winner?
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    A group called JoVi's Friends where JoVi and her 6 friends just hang out and do whatever, together. I've been wanting something like this. So I'm thankful for this EP. I think first place they'll head to is the coffee shop. ( something I like doing in RL)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    I want good vs evil clubs that are obviously rivals but will hopefully meet in the same place might build a club house where half is evil and half is good - not sure what they will do yet but looking forward to finding out what can be done soon
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited December 2015
    Vicks06 wrote: »
    I want good vs evil clubs that are obviously rivals but will hopefully meet in the same place might build a club house where half is evil and half is good - not sure what they will do yet but looking forward to finding out what can be done soon

You could do something like a nightclub with good and evil VIP rooms.

Or go the religion route and have a chapel/wedding venue meeting place (so it has a purpose) with the good guys meeting in a reading or prayer room in the chapel and the bad guys meeting in the crypt to worship death and feed sims to a cowplant.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

Or go the religion route and have a chapel/wedding venue meeting place (so it has a purpose) with the good guys meeting in a reading or prayer room in the chapel and the bad guys meeting in the crypt to worship death and feed sims to a cowplant.

You could have a kids club daycare center in the basement of the church.
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    Snob club, hacker club, chess club and the foodie club - my personal fave.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member

love your ideas for my good vs evil clubs so excited to try them out
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options

The bad guys can wear that black robe with the hood.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    I forgot, I'm definitely having a Bro club - since they like to be around other bros so much. I think that would be fun to do.

I think I need to watch HIMYM reruns to find a club name. :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    I would love to make a cult that worships cow plants, and actively sacrifices sims to it. Not sure if that'll be possible, but I'll try haha.

Other than that I want to do something for elders and children. I also want to do family clubs so that I can have family rivals and outings.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I have decided I definitely plan to have a club of outdoor-loving sims that skinny dip and hang out at The Bluffs. I also want one or two kids-only clubs, because I hate doing the Social Butterfly aspiration and that would make it so much easier. Also, rival teen clubs of course.

I'm also thinking of having a nudist club consisting of exclusively elders. :D

What are your plans? I know there are some interesting ways of working the club system (like setting sleeping as an activity and gaining club points when your sims sleep, or a cleaning/repair club that meets at your sim's house) - do you have any plans of how you're going to work clubs to your advantage?

I'm really interested to know what unique ideas folks have.

I really, really want to make a music club. But I don't know if it's possible. I want sims so much to play and sing together.
  • Options
    > @Simsister2004 said:
    > lovebypondside wrote: »
    >
    > I have decided I definitely plan to have a club of outdoor-loving sims that skinny dip and hang out at The Bluffs. I also want one or two kids-only clubs, because I hate doing the Social Butterfly aspiration and that would make it so much easier. Also, rival teen clubs of course.
    >
    > I'm also thinking of having a nudist club consisting of exclusively elders. :D
    >
    > What are your plans? I know there are some interesting ways of working the club system (like setting sleeping as an activity and gaining club points when your sims sleep, or a cleaning/repair club that meets at your sim's house) - do you have any plans of how you're going to work clubs to your advantage?
    >
    > I'm really interested to know what unique ideas folks have.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I really, really want to make a music club. But I don't know if it's possible. I want sims so much to play and sing together.

I suspect that they will play instruments at the same time, just not synchronized, or they would have mentioned bands as a feature.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

The bad guys can wear that black robe with the hood.

The good guys could be nuns/priestesses and they could wear the white Leia dress or the simple white maxi-dress.
    I would love to make a cult that worships cow plants, and actively sacrifices sims to it. Not sure if that'll be possible, but I'll try haha.

Other than that I want to do something for elders and children. I also want to do family clubs so that I can have family rivals and outings.

For feeding sims to the cow plant maybe setting Eat food as an approved activity would work (if cowplant cake is the only food available) the sacrifice would be the first sim to get hungry and take the bait? you would have to keep topping up your townie members as they might get eaten regularly :p

For elders, maybe a Community Day Centre where they can play board games and craft and mentor kids in logic or craft skills.
  • Options
    > brntwaffles wrote: »
    >
    > I would love to make a cult that worships cow plants, and actively sacrifices sims to it. Not sure if that'll be possible, but I'll try haha.
    >
    > Other than that I want to do something for elders and children. I also want to do family clubs so that I can have family rivals and outings.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > For feeding sims to the cow plant maybe setting Eat food as an approved activity would work (if cowplant cake is the only food available) the sacrifice would be the first sim to get hungry and take the bait? you would have to keep topping up your townie members as they might get eaten regularly :p
    >
    > For elders, maybe a Community Day Centre where they can play board games and craft and mentor kids in logic or craft skills.

Haha that's a great idea thanks!
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    I'm making a sorority and they'll have a house for it too. Although guys will be welcome too but I plan on having a huge lot dedicated to them as the most exclusive club ever. Known for their extreme wealth, high fashion, and drama galore.
  • Options
    Did they say we can set times for meetings (lunch, midnight, etc.) and they will meet on their own if you're playing another group.? How would you get rivals together?
  • Options
    Did they say we can set times for meetings (lunch, midnight, etc.) and they will meet on their own if you're playing another group.? How would you get rivals together?

We can't set times afaik.

To get rival clubs together either give them the same hangout lot/venue type (to get 2+ inactive clubs together while playing a different household) or start a gathering with your club on a lot where the other club is present.
  • Options

We can't set times afaik.

To get rival clubs together either give them the same hangout lot/venue type (to get 2+ inactive clubs together while playing a different household) or start a gathering with your club on a lot where the other club is present.

I was thinking of having a set of twin girls in separate groups, one goth, the other a princess. And they have club meetings at the same time, bugging the plum out of each other, fighting for space in the rumpus room in the basement.