Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    pinkieposh wrote: »

@rionismyname i feel for your cousin. My son is 7 and i was so paranoid he might get it too. I have to ask him to wash his hands and rub alcohol whenever he come near me.
    [/color][/size][/font]

it is aweful for little one he was 2 at the time it was over 20 years ago lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    Not free but definitely doable at about 251sp.
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited November 2015
    @pinkieposh
    i am not happy that it is called 'pink eye' LOL![/quote]

I was just about to say, you just had to have it because it was Pink, didn't you!? lol!

Glad you are slowly doing better, it sure sucks to have eye irritation!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    Looking forward to the Homecoming set,and Grimmy's manor today/tonight.
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    AMofOz wrote: »
    @pinkieposh
    i am not happy that it is called 'pink eye' LOL!

I was just about to say, you just had to have it because it was Pink, didn't you!? lol!

Glad you are slowly doing better, it sure sucks to have eye irritation![/quote]

Ahaha! Where is the LOL button when you need one?
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Kaime226 wrote: »
    ... Will it be coming up again on the DD?

Here is a little tutorial on how to get that information from the DD Spreadsheet. On the Sort by Item/Set sheet, or the Sets on the DD tab, you can see an alphabetical listing of deals that are on the DD. Here is the information for Homecoming

Deal 11/ 779 sp / 1900 / 59% / 2 hours
    Deal 32/ 912 sp /1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Deal 502 / 1121sp / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours

You can see that the upcoming deal, deal # 11 is the best price. On the Current Rotation sheet, use Ctrl + F and enter Homecoming in the search box on the top right. Homecoming is scheduled to come up for the next deal, November 8th and December 18th.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Was catching up and realised how much I miss the lol button so they got awesomed instead.
    ^This. I also miss the agree button.
    Agree

As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    YoshiSims wrote: »
    :( Missing "Last Venue of Amore". 27% off of Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo will be quite low for me!

I feel really bad that you missed it Yoshi. :(
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    LusewingLusewing Posts: 19 Member
    Setting one's alarm for 4am in the morning in order to pick up the homecoming set...yup, the Sims has taken over.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Good Day to you, DD Stalkers,
    Today brings us a big bunch of once-on-the-rotation deals, including the appearance of the March 2011 Compilation at number 20. It contains Futureshock Living, Street Couture, and Through the Spyglass Bathroom, so if you have any of those sets it is a great time to check your CYS on the whole compilation. Maybe there will be some green download buttons today??

Just before that at number 19 is the best price on the Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings for those magical sims. We also see medium prices on Mid-Century Fantasy and Mother Russia and a red price (though 61% off isn't bad) on the Zen Garden Lamp.

Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    16 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- The Acrobat / 13 / 39 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:
    17 ) Zen Garden Lamp / 12 / 31 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation; Eloquently Eclectic Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 433, by 5 sp)

18 ) Cupid's Locket / 41 / 75 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

19 ) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 750 / 1823 / 59% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Includes: The Soothsayer's Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 112)

20 ) March 2011 Compilation / 1200 / 2862 / 58% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Street Couture; Through the Spy Glass Bathroom; Futureshock Living

21 ) Leather luxury chair / 40 / 102 / 61 % / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

22 ) Bountiful Bows Dress / 43 / 51 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Street Couture; March 2011 Compilation

23 ) Neapolitan Underclothes / 32 / 68 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Loungewear; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

24 ) Grand Estate Gate / 11 / 17 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

25 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Teaquinology Enjoyulator / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

26 ) Porcelain Tub / 30 / 54 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Bathroom Set; Full Storybook Set; Make a Wish Compilation

27 ) Mid-Century Fantasy** / 672 / 1296 / 48% / 2 hours (less than 37 & 723 more than 169)
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item

28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours (more than 449 less than 798)
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    It's getting exciting as quite a lot of the items on DD are stuff I already own... I'm thinking I may own a good half of the store? If not a little more! So just wanted to say Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me so far!
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    OOooOOO I think I might be getting the March 2011 Compilation for free. YAY!
  • Options
    Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    Congrats @StephSteb
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Lusewing wrote: »
    Setting one's alarm for 4am in the morning in order to pick up the homecoming set...yup, the Sims has taken over.

Yep. This game took over 15 years ago for me. *sigh*
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    What is this? A moment when I not only have the spare time to check the Sims 3 DD (well, not really, as I have an essay, 15 online Spanish assignments, and accounting homework to do this weekend) but then for something to be on the DD that I actually don't own (here's looking at you, March 2011 Compilation) and then to find out I'll get it for FREE???!!! It must be my lucky day!!!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Yaaaas! Just got the green download button on the March 2011 Compilation! I've missed getting things on DD!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Yay, @readalot1 & @stephsteb! Looks like it's a great day for getting March 2011 for free. :smiley: I had that lovely green download button too.
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Here is an update for were we are on the list. This is about 25 hours worth of deals. Deals number 31, 33, 34, 35 and 39 are all green deals. 29, 30, 38 and 40 are once off deals. There's also a couple of yellows and reds in here too.
    Enjoy your shopping.

Current deal
    28 ) Mother Russia / 665 / 1900 / 65% / 2 hours (more than 449 less than 798)

Upcoming Deals

29 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Professor Langston's Macro and Micro Waves Cooker / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

30 ) Stylin' Saggy / 32 / 75 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wretched Threads; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads

31 ) Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop / 130 / 593 / 78% / 2 hours (less than 462 & 548)
    Part of: Level Up Collection; Man Cave Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item

32 ) Homecoming / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours (more than 11 less than 502)

33 ) Drifter’s Desire / 459 /714 / 36% / 2 hours (less than 232, 577, 712 & 897)
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item

34 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the two deals that are the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 439 & # 797, but same as # 967)

35 ) Nautical Living / 286 / 990 / 71% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7
    pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 800, # 42 and # 235)

36 ) Country Living / 840 / 1500 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384 & # 927)

37 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 832 / 1296 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, # 723)

38 ) Tree Saw Wall Sculpture / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Frontier Finds

39 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal appears twice. It is a green deal but it is the same price as # 836

40 ) Secure Sneakers / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Wild Wears; Tip Top Toddler; Kids! 2010
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Here is an update for were we are on the list.
    :)

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    SphynxRulesSphynxRules Posts: 51 Member
    Oh, man. I really want Drifter's Desire at some point, but that deal isn't that great (even if it is green). Any cascade/DD enthusiasts know of any ways to get individual pieces cheaper for the next time the cycle comes back to this point?
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @SphynxRules - Yeah I agree the Drifter's Deal really isn't that great, especially if you don't own much of it already. As for as getting individual items cheaper, I always snag them off of the DD when they come on sale. I never buy items at full price because I know I can possibly get it cheaper, unless I am gifting of course.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Oh, man. I really want Drifter's Desire at some point, but that deal isn't that great (even if it is green). Any cascade/DD enthusiasts know of any ways to get individual pieces cheaper for the next time the cycle comes back to this point?

@SphynxRules - This information is from LadybugLeslie's Cascade Thread. You will have to be patient to get this cascade started because Deal 872 does not come up until January 18th. But maybe you own some of cascade already.
    March 2011 Compilation -- 429 SP
    - DD# 872: Futureshock Living (429 sp)
    - DD# 20: March 2011 compilation -- free!!!!! That gives you Street Couture and Through the Spy Glass Bathroom for free! TTSG Bathroom is also in Fortune's Folly.

Fortune's Folly -- 654 total SP
    - DD# 20: March 2011 compilation (free, see above) gives you TTSG bath
    - DD# 33: Drifter's Desire (459 sp)
    - Now go complete the set for around 195 sp. This gives you Through The Spy Glass for 195 sp.

I checked the Part of Set tab on the spreadsheet to see if any items from Drifter's Desire are offered on the DD. Unfortunately, only one item is, Hidden Treasures Dining Table, but only for 7% off. So, it is not worth buying it separately.

Do you own March 2011 Compilation or Through the Spy Glass Bathroom?

• Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    OMG. T_T I didn't pay attention for a few days, because I thought I had a week or so before the rotation would start over, and so I MISSED The Last Venue of Amore ARRRRGGGHHHH. @_@;; Oh well. Does anyone know what day #124 will show up on? It's about three or four days out, right?
  • Options
    SphynxRulesSphynxRules Posts: 51 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Me1620 Thank you for the info! I think I'll wait until the list gets back to the end and I can do this cascade to get in on this.

@Ktarian #124 is on November 16.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Yay, @readalot1 & @stephsteb! Looks like it's a great day for getting March 2011 for free. :smiley: I had that lovely green download button too.

Forgive my newbieism but what is the green download button and how did you get March 2011 for free..I was throughly miffed I missed it on DD!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top