Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Was catching up and realised how much I miss the lol button so they got awesomed instead.

^This. I also miss the agree button.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    :( Missing "Last Venue of Amore". 27% off of Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo will be quite low for me!
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    I have the Last Venue! Thank you all for helping me stay up. <3<3
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    Hey everyone! Hope you are all getting amazing deal and a great Halloween to match. I had just been cleared from conjunctivitis so I am back at work but my eyes still get tired easily by looking at the monitor. I am waiting for the Homecoming deal though and I can't afford to miss that green shiny download button. Happy simming everyone and have fun DD stalking!
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited November 2015
    pinkieposh wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Hope you are all getting amazing deal and a great Halloween to match. I had just been cleared from conjunctivitis so I am back at work but my eyes still get tired easily by looking at the monitor. I am waiting for the Homecoming deal though and I can't afford to miss that green shiny download button. Happy simming everyone and have fun DD stalking!

whats conjunctivitis? @pinkieposh glad your cleared

edited to add tomorrow is the last day to enter my contest then voting starts so stop on by link in banner
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    @rionismyname - Conjunctivitis is also known as "pink eye." It's just an inflammation or infection of the outer membrane of the eyeball and the inner eye - the whites of the eye(s) to be specific. The eyes get red and irritated which can make it difficult to see.

Props to my Anatomy teacher for teaching me stuff. :D
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    Franny wrote: »
    @rionismyname - Conjunctivitis is also known as "pink eye." It's just an inflammation or infection of the outer membrane of the eyeball and the inner eye - the whites of the eye(s) to be specific. The eyes get red and irritated which can make it difficult to see.

wow never knew that had a lil cousin that had pink eye ever since Ive been terrified of getting it lol also lol at your props
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    @rionismyname - Conjunctivitis is in fact contagious, so it always best for the person who has conjunctivitis to wash their hands frequently especially when the victim wipes their infected eye with their hands. From then on anything that person touches can lead to the spread of the conjunctivitis bacteria which can then be transmitted to another person. People around the victim should always wash their hands frequently too and be cautious.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif

wow never knew that had a lil cousin that had pink eye ever since Ive been terrified of getting it lol also lol at your props

i am not happy that it is called 'pink eye' LOL!
    My YouTube Channel

@pinkieposh understandable happy your cleared of it from what I remember from my lil cousin having it it is icky painfull miserable stuff he was crying every time I was there because of it he had a fever the whole time and a runny nose his eye was so swollen shut and all that uncomfortable stuff
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • kitkat8828kitkat8828 Posts: 135 Member

Oh bless you!! Yeah Pink eye is horrible!! Glad your better :)
    edited November 2015
    Ignore :blush:
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    edited November 2015

@pinkieposh I want the Homecoming set too. I think it'll be on DD Sunday evening (?). Someone can corect me if I'm wrong.
    Post edited by Goodywood on
    kitkat8828 wrote: »

Oh bless you!! Yeah Pink eye is horrible!! Glad your better :)

thanks @kitkat8828. I am so happy that its finally going away.

@rionismyname i feel for your cousin. My son is 7 and i was so paranoid he might get it too. I have to ask him to wash his hands and rub alcohol whenever he come near me.
    My YouTube Channel
    Goodywood wrote: »

@pinkieposh I want the Homecoming set too. I think it'll be on DD Sunday evening (?). Someone can corect me if I'm wrong.

I have a note that it'll be on DD on 11/07 at around 11am my time (Philippines). So thats a few hours from now. Could I be wrong?
    My YouTube Channel
  • Kaime226Kaime226 Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2015
    @Goodywood and @pinkieposh the Homecoming set comes on after Viva Las Vegas Living in about 3 hours and 40 minutes. I don't know if it differs by time zones however, but it's already in queue on the TS3 store.
    Kaime226 wrote: »
    @Goodywood the Homecoming set comes on after Viva Las Vegas Living in about 3 hours and 40 minutes.

Wow I was way off @Kaime226. Thank you!

It's coming soon @pinkieposh in 3 hours.
    You know what I did Everyday Teens Collection @Kaime226 , that's why I was so off on the date. Thank you @Kaime226 I wouldve missed the Homecoming set. :cold_sweat:
    Goodywood wrote: »

I have a note that it'll be on DD on 11/07 at around 11am my time (Philippines). So thats a few hours from now. Could I be wrong?

Yes you are right. I hope no one read my comment and think it's coming Sunday. :(
    It seems like everyone has their eye on that set. I'm not going to lie I want it to but I don't own any of the pieces and won't have enough to get it this time around. Will it be coming up again on the DD?
    @Goodywood Actually you're right. It will be on the DD again on Sunday, but it's going to be a little more expensive then tonight.
    @Goodywood Actually you're right. It will be on the DD again on Sunday, but it's going to be a little more expensive then tonight.

Oh it is? I'm confused. So I did do the right set, but it comes on twice. Okay. I'm glad youre here. lol I would've never known. @Kaime226
    It seems like everyone has their eye on that set. I'm not going to lie I want it to but I don't own any of the pieces and won't have enough to get it this time around. Will it be coming up again on the DD?

OK, i got you the top 5 that comes with the Homecoming set. Check the CYS calculator if you'd be able to get it for free. Let me know if you need more.
    My YouTube Channel
    OK, i got you the top 5 that comes with the Homecoming set. Check the CYS calculator if you'd be able to get it for free. Let me know if you need more.

Using the calculator I can purchase it for about 366sp.

Using the calculator I can purchase it for about 366sp.

how about now?
    My YouTube Channel
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top