Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited October 2015
    I play the Sims 4 on played family only aging when played this way you don't loose your graves and the sims can do whatever they want with the NPC families or non played families, but they have to pick ones of the existing played families to marry into.

Aging set to: Active families only
    townie families and non played families auto age, I believe this make the game more realistic.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    CieloSimsCieloSims Posts: 143 Member
    I had an angry sim one time, who also needed to use the restroom....I laughed so hard when "Angry Poo" came up as an option!
    Origin ID: CieloSims
  • Options
    > @CharmingMaruska said:
    > Until recetly I didn't know kids can get a happy moodlet from having a sibling (all of my sims kids only had sad/angry ones or no reaction at all).
    >
    > take0nme Thank you, she is the founder of my legacy. I used to play with Disney princesses in TS3, too :) I also created all of them in TS4 CAS Demo. I guess I am a but of a Disney freak :smiley:

I was doing a legacy once, and my sim had a boy. When her boy aged to child, she had another baby. The first child was actually angry about having a sibling.
  • Options
    Also, sometimes the children can come home from school angry. When you hover over the moodlet, it says that they are angry from a bad day at school.
  • Options
    I found out that a sim can die from embarrassment. I had a male sim ask his girlfriend to marry him, and she totally rejected him. I didn't do anything to help ease his embarrassment, and he soon died from it.
  • Options
    > @BabyCarrotz said:
    > They can actually feel sad when they failed to conceive from trying for baby.

Wow, I have never had a sim fail at getting pregnant. How sad :(
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited October 2015
    circa1986 wrote: »
    > @BabyCarrotz said:
    > They can actually feel sad when they failed to conceive from trying for baby.

Wow, I have never had a sim fail at getting pregnant. How sad :(

It's worse when they're family oriented sims.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    Oh this reminds me of a funny and awkward moment that I had in Sims 2----I created this totally awesome sim, but the very instant I put him in the game, Mortimer Goth sprinted across the street, and he didn't even have the graciousness to introduce himself....He instead immediately started to fight with my sim!

Dang, no class at all! Well, I toughed up my sim and the next time ole Mort came over.... he never saw it coming....My sim beat him up so bad, he dragged his bloody and brused bod back tos Bella, lol! :o

Well, three days later, Mort was dumb enough to start stuff up again, so this time I said to my sim, "Relax, dude, I got this!" And I built a wall around Mortimer and in a few hours I made Bella a widow!

NOBODY messes with my sims! Not even ole Mortimer! >:)

So, that being said....Has Mortimer ever pulled that stunt in Sims 4???
  • Options
    @911TruthBear I actually had Mortimer pull some stuff like that on me. My sims were having an outside party, and Mortimer comes up and starts stuff with my sim. Totally took me by surprise, but I don't remember how it ended. I think he slapped my sim across the face and said some mean things then left. My sim didn't know what was going on
  • Options
    @911TruthBear I actually had Mortimer pull some stuff like that on me. My sims were having an outside party, and Mortimer comes up and starts stuff with my sim. Totally took me by surprise, but I don't remember how it ended. I think he slapped my sim across the face and said some mean things then left. My sim didn't know what was going on

Was that in Sims 2 or Sims 4? Or Sims 3?
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member

If this was in the Sims 2 and your sim had a telescope in his/her yard they've been spying on the Goths, that's why Mortimer will come over to your sim's house and shove him/her.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Sims with the Business Savvy trait will say this when they're not being served well at a retail shop. I was playing with my sim at the mall when this pop up from @phoebebebe13 's sim came up as she unhappily storms out. :D

sZ0PVWg.jpg
    9LJz9vi.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    When you become a partner-in-crime with another sim, an option when you're close to best friends, you get funny 'prank' interactions such as 'Plan to wrap everything in bacon'. My sim found this very funny! But to my disappointment I didn't see anything wrapped in bacon afterwards :(
    xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
  • Options
    Harolly wrote: »
    When you become a partner-in-crime with another sim, an option when you're close to best friends, you get funny 'prank' interactions such as 'Plan to wrap everything in bacon'. My sim found this very funny! But to my disappointment I didn't see anything wrapped in bacon afterwards :(

Well, you are doing it wrong! You need to come to my town, Des Moines, in Feb for Bacon Fest! :):D:p

• Options
    @911TruthBear that sounds amazing!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon
    xgu3gOi.gif
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    If you put a stereo with music on close to a cow plant it will dance :D
  • Options
    Zola1016Zola1016 Posts: 223 Member
    edited October 2015
    If your sim gets really sad, an option will come up on their phone to ring the sadness hotline. After talking to the hotline, their sad moodlet will drop and they'll have a therapeutic moodlet.
    keep-calm-and-sing-smelly-cat-4.png
    Smelly cat, Smelly Cat
    What are they feeding you?
    Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
    It's not your fault!
  • Options
    I remember in Sims 2, a bunny would drop out of the sky (Or was it something else?), and would cheer up your sim, lol! :D
  • Options
    Now, if they really wanted to be funny, I think they should have randomly allowed Mrs. Crumplebottom drop out of the sky and uncharactistely cheer up your sim! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Armika74 wrote: »
    If you put a stereo with music on close to a cow plant it will dance :D

@Armika74 I have yet to grow a, cowplant, so I am waiting with baited breath to see that happen! :D:)>:)
  • Options
    > @911TruthBear said:
    > circa1986 wrote: »
    >
    > 911TruthBear I actually had Mortimer pull some stuff like that on me. My sims were having an outside party, and Mortimer comes up and starts stuff with my sim. Totally took me by surprise, but I don't remember how it ended. I think he slapped my sim across the face and said some mean things then left. My sim didn't know what was going on
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Was that in Sims 2 or Sims 4? Or Sims 3?

I believe it was Sims 4
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Teens that "stay overnight" will/can get up in the morning and paint a large painting on your Sim's easel... one is doing so at my Sim's place right now. :smiley:
  • Options
    > @Armika74 said:
    > If you put a stereo with music on close to a cow plant it will dance :D

I did this in my game after reading this, amazing!!! Thankyou very much @Armika74 :)
    xgu3gOi.gif
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited October 2015
    Harolly wrote: »
    > @Armika74 said:
    > If you put a stereo with music on close to a cow plant it will dance :D

I did this in my game after reading this, amazing!!! Thankyou very much @Armika74 :)

Wonder if the gurus got the idea from these:

https://youtu.be/sUZebHmsv9c

They were popular when I was a kid. Danced to music and came with various instruments.
  • Options
    @EmmaVane it does literally make me think of that! It dances with such enthusiasm in the game, it makes me happy! I think because Cowplants usually seem so dormant and sad
    xgu3gOi.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top