Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Wooh, watching @Rorygilmore34 's LP from today :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Anemone7 wrote: »
    Sorry if someone already mentioned it to you guys, but you can upgrade your simsgame to the digital deluxe version free of charge today. You simply need to "purchase" it and than add the promo code SIMSUPGRADE.

Thank you so much for the heads-up! <3<3<3 I can't buy this without having to pay like three times more what it would be worth to most people, since that's the price in my neighbouring country's currency right now, and the exchange rate is getting increasingly unfavourable to us over here each day. What an amazing surprise and wonderful thing to wake up to.

I can understand that people who've already purchased this might feel upset that it's for free, but it really helps people like me out who wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.

I'm really happy for my Sims! Hamburger cakes and costume parties and ANIMAL HATS! :)<3 *squiggles in happiness*
  • Options
    haylz18haylz18 Posts: 182 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    haylz18 wrote: »
    Meggles wrote: »
    haylz18 wrote: »
    So I've managed to get my sims stuck in the hot tub. They were woohooing and the male sim is dying from overexertion but they can't get out of the hot tub, they seem to be stuck underwater and have been there for several hours... Help?

Did you already try "resetsim [first name] [last name] ?

@Meggles No I tried to reset the hot tub instead using testingcheats and it worked but the dying sim just disappeared without grim showing up so I don't have any ashes and the other sims don't seem to care that he's dead... Oh well lol!

Awwww :( Grim got stuck on my lot once and resetting my dying sim left me his ashes. :( *RIP SIMMY*

I've found his ashes, they were hiding behind the hot tub. Now I can make my sims mourn! Not that I should have to but never mind lol
    venus-and-mars.jpg
  • Options
    @Rorygilmore34 I had so much fun watching your Disney Princess challenge before heading off to bed! :) Also, I think the issue with the moods not being credited is because the Sims on the date must both be flirty at the same time, not just one. Same for the playful requirement. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    @Rorygilmore34 I had so much fun watching your Disney Princess challenge before heading off to bed! :) Also, I think the issue with the moods not being credited is because the Sims on the date must both be flirty at the same time, not just one. Same for the playful requirement. :)

tickles little pig feet . good niight.
  • Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    Anemone7 wrote: »
    Sorry if someone already mentioned it to you guys, but you can upgrade your simsgame to the digital deluxe version free of charge today. You simply need to "purchase" it and than add the promo code SIMSUPGRADE.

Thank you so much for the heads-up! <3<3<3 I can't buy this without having to pay like three times more what it would be worth to most people, since that's the price in my neighbouring country's currency right now, and the exchange rate is getting increasingly unfavourable to us over here each day. What an amazing surprise and wonderful thing to wake up to.

I can understand that people who've already purchased this might feel upset that it's for free, but it really helps people like me out who wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise.

I'm really happy for my Sims! Hamburger cakes and costume parties and ANIMAL HATS! :)<3 *squiggles in happiness*

I normally can't afford the stuff either. But we really scrimped to buy these packs.
  • Options

Yep, I mention this in the comments section of the video. :) Glad you enjoyed this! @eXokamikaze
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Lucas makes an appearance in today's video. Loved seeing him walk by when I rewatched the video! ;)
  • Options
    Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Just got caught up on the thread. There's so much conversation I wanted to join in on, but I'll probably forget half of it as I type this comment.

TV Shows: Of the ones everyone was talking about I love love love Walking Dead and GOT. I actually cried after this past weeks episode of TWD. I haven't read the comics, but the bf likes to give me spoilers, so it wasn't unexpected that something might happen to that character, but there was something about it that really torn me up.

GOT: The last few of episodes of last season are amazing. I have read the books, and there are several things that really bummed me out that got left out of the show. But I'm really excited about the possible direction the show could go in now that they've veered so far from the books at this point. The final Hardhome scene: OMG one of my favorite moments of television ever.

Sims stuff on sale: sadly I already have the upgrade that's free, but I'm happy those of you who didn't can get it know. I just bought Spa Day on sale. It's downloading now.

And I randomly have to comment on this @JoieWilder
    JoieWilder wrote: »
    So, my professor (also the one I work for) has locked herself out of her office. So she and I are just chilling outside of her office waiting for campus security.

I took oceanography one summer in college, and we stayed on the Georgia coast for two weeks (school is in metro-Atlanta). It was a small class so the professor drove all nine of us down in one of the university's vans. While we were eating out one night, the professor locked the keys in the van. The closest spare key was four hours away. But luckily a couple of guys in class picked were able to break in (thanks to a slightly open window and a borrowed fork from the restaurant) LOL

E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Headed to work now until 8 or so. It's been fun posting!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Lucas makes an appearance in today's video. Loved seeing him walk by when I rewatched the video! ;)

I saw! I basically screamed :lol: Another great episode! I'm still #TeamBelle, btw. I want her to win a solo date!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I normally can't afford the stuff either. But we really scrimped to buy these packs.

Fair enough. I totally understand where you're coming from and hope that I wasn't being insensitive saying what I said earlier. My position in the Origin store would make me feel what you're feeling if I had already paid for it too, so I can empathise. Probably amplified due to how much more I'll have to pay. :/
  • Options

We woke up in the middle of the night! Unusual for us but it happens. So forum time it is until we get sleepy again. :) *ninjapig giggles*
  • Options

Fair enough. I totally understand where you're coming from and hope that I wasn't being insensitive saying what I said earlier. My position in the Origin store would make me feel what you're feeling if I had already paid for it too, so I can empathise. Probably amplified due to how much more I'll have to pay. :/

No offense at all! :) I looooove you! :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

We woke up in the middle of the night! Unusual for us but it happens. So forum time it is until we get sleepy again. :) *ninjapig giggles*

whos we
  • Options

Yep, I mention this in the comments section of the video. :) Glad you enjoyed this! @eXokamikaze

Whoops! I think I watched it really early and didn't see the comments being posted yet. I'm happy you figured it out! :)
  • Options
    So for the next item, I'm switching to #TeamTreat! That chest is gorgeous! :)
  • Options

That was one of the highlights of the episode! @CitizenErased14 That must have been such a fun moment for you! <3
  • Options
    Ahhhh D2D readers... I have to do... "the thing" in game today... and I don't wanna do it! It's too painful! I legitimately can't bring myself to... but I have to, because it doesn't feel right if I don't...

Ughhhh. I can't. :lol: But I know I have to.

(I hope people know what I'm talking about. I'm trying so hard to be relatively spoiler-free :lol:)

But yeah, I'm legitimately feeling like I'm gonna cry and refusing to click the button hahaha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

That was one of the highlights of the episode! @CitizenErased14 That must have been such a fun moment for you! <3

It was, @eXokamikaze ! I nearly screamed :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

No offense at all! :) I looooove you! :)

*huge pig hugs of love* <3<3<3
  • Options

whos we

ninjapiggy and me! :) ( . . )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top