Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    @Penguinwa101 Oh NOOOO!!!! I had a similar situation with a video recently - A live stream. I totally understand your frustration. :(
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,787 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I have a hard time getting into villian's heads but what do you think Frollo would do if he was a lawyer and (two couples have seperated lawyers) and doesn't want a illgemete child? The other person's clients are the same. I think Frollo would child to make the child live with the child father and step-mother. Its something they wouldn't want.. Well the other person would name a 3rd party to raise the child?

He might take on the child himself (like in the movie) but then sell him to an evil family where all he (the child) does is carve wooden sculptures and paints so that this family can make money in their retail store?

But he only took on Quasi because he killed Quasi' Romani mother. Besides (other lawyer) wouldn't allow that. But maybe.I have an idea..I been trying to figure out how to tie in Lrya's scheme into the story and I think I found it )
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Whats going on with Baby P?!
    babypcaptive.png

She looks adorable!!!! Is this related to the Spookytacular???? I'm still anxiously waiting :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Wha-What the!?! Go to bed, and wake up to 200+ extra awesomes. D:D:D: How is that even possible? We're usually too busy talking and posting cat pictures! :D

i talked only about Brian yesterday nothing else and got mt 250 awesomes badge. maybe when i master typing i'll go back to sims.

Well you are awesome. Brian is Awesome. So add the 2 together and that 2 awesomes per post. But when two awesomes collide they multiply so 2 becomes 12, and then they collide, and 12 becomes 637.5... Or something like that, I haven't worked out the math.

stop making me want lol back. i mean thank you .
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    babypcaptive.png

She's so adorable! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Wha-What the!?! Go to bed, and wake up to 200+ extra awesomes. D:D:D: How is that even possible? We're usually too busy talking and posting cat pictures! :D

i talked only about Brian yesterday nothing else and got mt 250 awesomes badge. maybe when i master typing i'll go back to sims.

Well you are awesome. Brian is Awesome. So add the 2 together and that 2 awesomes per post. But when two awesomes collide they multiply so 2 becomes 12, and then they collide, and 12 becomes 637.5... Or something like that, I haven't worked out the math.

Are we shipping rabbits?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Are we shipping rabbits?
    what?i just came back how did you confuse me already.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    exhausted.gif

Goodnight all :sleeping:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited October 2015
    Well I just released a bumper issue for my Oct short-story: A Cunning Plan: The Mini's

It was pretty hard to see who was who behind some of those costumes, so I put together a side-by-side series of photos so you can see the person, and comment on if you think it looks like the person or not.

Mini-Simselves Involved:

@Jes2G @JordanNicoleJJ @CitizenErased14 @BabyDollAnne @putacece4lyfe @Julyvee94 @Meggles @eXokamikaze @Rorygilmore34 @Penguinwa101 @SummerFalls @OJenn @Lizzie1234 @Pegasus143 @ThePlumbob @CharmingMaruska @ra3rei @sabreene @MadameLee @ilovebunnys65 @DreamsInPixels

Character's Involved:
    CeCe's Olivia Love, Wing's Baby P, @AuroraLockwood Cassie & Gwen, Dream's Rose, Rory's Meatballs, my Suzume Nakamura, and various Ironbound characters.

Chaperones Involved:
    @Carewren123 @KitDragonFlight Makenna, @BBQPenguinWings Vanilla Penguin, Citizen's Lucas, and @CathyTea

Have fun! Chances are I missed somebody, let me know so I can edit the post and include them! :#
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    We must have all been shouting out our birthdays right before @friendsfan367 had her birthday (the timestamp on the message was August 11). :)

A "quick browse" (I went back to page 1806) shows we need @KitDragonFlight @Derubelle @MadameLee @simlady36 @ra3rei @OJenn @Emma-LeeXOXO @JoieWilder @CharmingMaruska @BruNCC93 @sabreene @FloorRaisin @ilovebunnys65 @iheartdinosx3 @Ezina @roseinblack69 @JordanNicoleJJ @Anemone7

Phew. Optional, of course. ;)

PS: If I didn't tag you but you don't think you've ever mentioned your birthday here let us know!!

Good morning @Meggles and everyone :) Well, I am true Aries, so I am child of the spring :) My Birthday is 6th April. Thanks for the asking, it's very nice of you :)<3
  • Options
    VanityHighVanityHigh Posts: 1,300 Member
    Happy timezones, another Sunday morning, another day of work!

It's mornings like these that make me wish I was a coffee drinker.

grumpy-cat-merchandise-coffee2.jpg
  • Options
    EzinaEzina Posts: 101 Member
    We must have all been shouting out our birthdays right before @friendsfan367 had her birthday (the timestamp on the message was August 11). :)

A "quick browse" (I went back to page 1806) shows we need @KitDragonFlight @Derubelle @MadameLee @simlady36 @ra3rei @OJenn @Emma-LeeXOXO @JoieWilder @CharmingMaruska @BruNCC93 @sabreene @FloorRaisin @ilovebunnys65 @iheartdinosx3 @Ezina @roseinblack69 @JordanNicoleJJ @Anemone7

PS: If I didn't tag you but you don't think you've ever mentioned your birthday here let us know!!

My birthday is February 27th! ^^

banner.png
  • Options
    DebraF63DebraF63 Posts: 230 Member
    Okay I'm October 25th
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Just updated the birthday thread! So many February children! And we have a row of people celebrating their birthdays consecutively from October 24-26th. :)

Interestingly, we don't have a November baby yet!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Well I just released a bumper issue for my Oct short-story: A Cunning Plan: The Mini's

It was pretty hard to see who was who behind some of those costumes, so I put together a side-by-side series of photos so you can see the person

@Munterbacon This is complete adorableness overload! They all look so cute! :)
  • Options
    EzinaEzina Posts: 101 Member
    10_17_15_11_30_52_PM.png

This is very non-related to my story but wanted to share it anyway. I play this family casually and I find the boy (Tanner) in this family to be so incredible sweet to his sister. He always follows her around and strikes up conversations wherever she's at. I've literally seen him discontinue what he is doing just to go interact with her. It is the cutest thing. Anyone else with the same experience?
    banner.png
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    @Ezina Aww how adorable! I did have siblings who seemed to have a really strong autonomous relationship as kids in generation 3 of my legacy, the older sister would always hug her younger brother autonomously. It was very sweet :)
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member

September 22th
    sabreene wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 Also @BruNCC93 (since ME related!)

I started to reply back to this last night... er... early morning for me. But it was already almost 6am, and I fell asleep before I posted!

I love your "lazy" ME costume!! I'd totally do that, but my lazy costumes usually consist of being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or a witch or pirate something I can use my Renaissance Faire costumes for. Since the renn faire is just about the only thing I dress up for! Though one year I threw on a red cape and was a modern little red riding hood! These years I pretty much just give out candy without dressing up though. Too lazy, since around here kids don't go door to door much, they all go to specific "halloween" neighborhoods, or to the local school or church or something.

Soon I'm going to start going... back in MY day we went door to door, uphill both ways, in the rain, and if there were any razorblades in the apples, we just pulled them out! It was all part of the fun of Halloween. Kids these days.... :wink::grin:

I was so excited about femshep for ME3 -- we actually got promotional materials for the game with femshep! She's so iconic to me, that I forget you can play with the guy, and anytime i see fan art or stories, I'm always like... who's the guy? Where's femshep?

In my 'just for fun' game, I've downloaded a whole bunch of celebrities/characters to be my townies. In it, I have femshep (she got married to Kaidan, since he's always my first LI -- though I love the others too!), and the game made her an interstellar smuggler, which I thought was so funny. Here she is, dancing with another crazy townie.

EuO1Umul.jpg

The only play through I did with male!shepard was to date Tali and it was as weird as playing DA2 as male!hawke :D
    Girls FTW!

So cool! I'm super tempted to make a ME-inspired save (found an alliance uniform cc the other day that I'm DYING to try!) but I already know I would spend way too much time playing it and all my projects would stay behind x)
    sabreene wrote: »
    @sabreene I love your femshep sim! Omg :love: (but boooo Kaidan :tongue: I never really liked him. Femshep/Garrus is my OTP (and Maleshep/Tali). :tongue:)

I love Garrus too. (How can you not? Calibrations!!!). I also love Thane. But I won't talk about that.

OMG :'( Too soon (and if anyone mentions Mordin I am leaving this thread and never coming back :lol:)

and @ThePlumbob you just made me laugh out loud!!! Sorry, video game talk hehehehe

Femshep/Garrus is my ultimate OTP. I went for Kaidan first but I just fell in love with Garrus and since then I can't make femshep date anyone else *way too attached to fictional characters*

My renegade!Shep stopped Mordin in ME3 and the entire scene was even more gut wrenching than usual D:
    Despite all the heart-break, it's still my favorite mission of the entire series
    [
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    Ezina wrote: »
    10_17_15_11_30_52_PM.png

This is very non-related to my story but wanted to share it anyway. I play this family casually and I find the boy (Tanner) in this family to be so incredible sweet to his sister. He always follows her around and strikes up conversations wherever she's at. I've literally seen him discontinue what he is doing just to go interact with her. It is the cutest thing. Anyone else with the same experience?

So adorable! I had a boy in my second gen who was always playing, hugging and chatting with his siblings, even with the ones who didn't like him much. He became a little more distant when he turned into a teenager though :(
    [
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

It was pretty hard to see who was who behind some of those costumes, so I put together a side-by-side series of photos so you can see the person

@Munterbacon This is complete adorableness overload! They all look so cute! :)

I know right!!! :smiley: Was so fun seeing how everyone turned out!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Just updated the birthday thread! So many February children! And we have a row of people celebrating their birthdays consecutively from October 24-26th. :)

My birthday is the 24th of October darling :3 xx
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited October 2015
    babypcaptive.png

She looks adorable!!!! Is this related to the Spookytacular???? I'm still anxiously waiting :tongue:

Nope.. :) for something else. I was testing things out.

She is in a cage. Did you see?
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member

My birthday is the 24th of October darling :3 xx

You're in the group of people I was referring to, yes! :) We're gonna party for three days whoot!

*ninjapig runs by in her party hat* Not yet, silly.
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    My family is full of October children, too! My brother and grandma both have their birthday on the 23th of October and my mum at the beginning.
  • Options
    Well that plan went down the toilet... Internet is going super slow, so no Steven's Legacy chapter tonight. :'(
    dustshaela.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top