Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hey guys and gals!

I am currently working on the April 2012 Compilation Set. I already own 44 percent of it already. :)

I love this Indian inspired set so any donations would be much appreciated! Thank you. :mrgreen:<3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm working on different sets: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=shaliny1997 :smiley:
    Happy simming!!
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks to @charlotteprice and a few others the Boho Vintage Women's Collection is up to 40% afew more items from it and I should be able to get it!
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    I'm currently working on Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) and Provence. I only need a few more items from Provence to get it for free next time it arrives on DD, which is exciting!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    @charlotteprice thanks for the The Archduchess. <3

I really like that sofa. It will go great with mansion I'am building in game. :)

I now own complete Palace of Versailles set. :D

Thanks everyone who helped !!! :)

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    (Sorry to spam. I posted this message in the gifting directory too)

The ads are currently broken for me :( I just keep getting a big blue square which doesn't do anything.

I have changed browsers and even computer but nothing. I think it might be a particular ad in the queue that's broken or something or maybe my browsers need to be updated? I hope this can be fixed soon because I want to raid wishlists again!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Now have secured Provence next time it arises on DD for free :)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    xsullenlyxxsullenlyx Posts: 144 Member

The ads are currently broken for me :( I just keep getting a big blue square which doesn't do anything.

I have changed browsers and even computer but nothing. I think it might be a particular ad in the queue that's broken or something or maybe my browsers need to be updated? I hope this can be fixed soon because I want to raid wishlists again!

I can't afford to buy SimPoints so that's how I gain every single SP is by watching the promo videos (which I am so extremely, super grateful to of course and am just glad to be able to get SP's but it takes time, of course). It seems sometimes it will let me watch lots and lots of videos and other times just a few; it is a bit arbitrary about what the cut-off for the number of promo videos you can watch to collect "bonus" SimPoints so I couldn't even give you an estimate at what the cut-off is (and if the videos absolutely refuse to work, and they were just fine a moment ago, it could be that you're at the limit for the day). As long as you're sure it's not a pop-up ad blocker or firewall issue, sometimes the promo vids just don't work. I try closing all browser windows and reopening and that usually works. But still sometimes though, it just won't play or I get some error and I just have to let it go and try again a few hours later. But don't worry, it always works again eventually. Also sometimes the actual Sims site is just overworked and won't load properly (issues with adding stuff to wishlists, wishlists updating, and so forth) so it could just be the site experiencing lag :smiley: Don't panic, it will be back up and running before I probably finish this post lol!

I hope information helps in some way, my friend :blush:
    2036176pjlfatum3s.gif
  • Options
    A huge thank you to @ApparentlyAwesome for her wonderful gifts. I am so excited trying to collect the Atomic Age Living and dining I am just so grateful beyond words to everyone who is helping me; thank you, you all rock! :sunglasses:
    ~Updated List~
    ~My Wishlist~
    277031mbmmfoabln.gif
    ~MyPage~
    434520u0hx81g10p.png Please, feel free to Friend Request me! I adore new Sim Friends 434520u0hx81g10p.png
    1092143fnw3ermlal.gif
    2036176pjlfatum3s.gif
  • Options
    The ads are not really working for me either. :( Which is unusual because it usually does.. but I have noticed the ads do work better in the late afternoons like around 6 p.m. for me.
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    I'am building a new world in a game. I want to populate that world with different supernatural sims.
    Beautiful India inspired clothing and hairstyles were very useful for creating genies. I had alot of fun creating them. :p

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

I now need clothes, hairstyles and items for my fairy sims. :)

So I'am now working on this perfect for my fairy sims Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles set. :D

Any help is welcomed. :)

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited October 2015

There does seem to be an abundance of broken ones so far for me this month too. Have you tried "reload frame" on the big square stack and ripply ads? Sometimes works for me.

@xsullenlyx good advice :) One little adjustment so you know. If you've reached the limit of your allotment of ads, the blue box just won't show up for the rest of the day.

edit: to take the extra d off of ads... I always do that.
    Post edited by scillakees on
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I've got a lot of broken ones as well! Just the blue square, a blue square with a yellow square in it and one that loads but doesn't play... But I'm quite used to broken ads ;) I get them a lot any month, but this month it seems to be more than usual
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    I haven't had any problems with the ads today. I only had 2 broken ads but all the ads did give me points.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @xsullenlyx I just knew that after making my post that they would work again :lol: I have collected some points so off to gift now :) thank you for your suggestions

@Franny for me they seem to work best around 10am

@scillakees I've tried that before but it resets the whole page. I managed to catch a few this morning. It must have been a particular ad in the queue that was broken

@SjappielovePaul I've never had any ads with yellow in them

@wittanthony1 that's good. When the ads stop working for me I freak out because I can't gift :lol: it's an addiction

• Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @maria_loves_alex I agree with you. The ads are to slow in coming and I'm also addicted to gifting. It's so frustrating when there's nothing there to give.
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »
    @xsullenlyx good advice :) One little adjustment so you know. If you've reached the limit of your allotment of adds, the blue box just won't show up for the rest of the day.

Ahh okay, good to know; thank you! Don't know why I didn't figure out that one sooner XD

@maria_loves_alex Thank you for the gift luv, it's very much appreciated! <3
    2036176pjlfatum3s.gif
  • Options
    @cristill13 haha all these simpoints we farm burning holes in our pockets :lol:

@xsullenlyx enjoy hun :)

• Options
    Club Vaindenburger Den + Relaxation set comes up on 21st October at a whopping 75% discount, so I'm working on getting a few more items from it so I can get that lovely 'Download' button on DD day.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the Silk Loafer, Sari Inspired Skirt, and the Jeweled Adoration Maang Tikka! This let get the April 2012 Compilation Set for free. :smiley:

Thanks to anyone who has gifted me the past few days.. You all scored phenomenally high in the kind-o-meter. Seriously, I checked. ;)
    *hugs*
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Now I am currently working on the Best of 2012 Compilation. I own 28 percent already, which I figured would be more since I own quite a few items from that set. :open_mouth:

Any donations are welcome, and appreciated! <3
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    A big thank you to @charlotteprice for her gifts (I was really wanting that mirror :tongue: lol), and to @gnlovew for your generous gifts as well; I've almost finished the set :joy: Thank you so much to both of you, I hope you're all having a great week!

Updated List
    2036176pjlfatum3s.gif
  • Options
    JoeJoe11 wrote: »
    Club Vaindenburger Den + Relaxation set comes up on 21st October at a whopping 75% discount, so I'm working on getting a few more items from it so I can get that lovely 'Download' button on DD day.
    Thank you for securing this for me for free when it's next on DD! Your gifts were so generous. :)

I'm now working on the Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining set.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    edited October 2015
    @wittanthony1 , I like the fact that you're promoting your friends wishlist. I found a little something that I could afford to give, but KVetesse should think of separating some of the sets. This would make it easier for the average gifter to afford. I spread my points around to several people, so less expensive items are critical for people like me to gift others. Wishing you and everyone a great day :) .
  • Options
    @teanias thanks for the Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit and Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress! <3

@cristill13 thanks for the Happily Ever After- Woodsman's Jacket and Happily Ever After- Hero's Journey Outfit! <3

@KittyKat8103 thanks for the Happily Ever After- Village Girl Outfit, Happily Ever After- Village Boy Life Outfit, Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair and Happily Ever After- Village Life Hairstyle! <3

All these clothes and hairstyles will be very useful. I will have alot of fun creating faries. Thank you guys!!! :)

I'am almost done with Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit set.

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA