Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hello all here's a better look at Victorian Townhouse which was going to be my original entry for the 4sims4 builders challenge. I hope you all like it. I do. It reminds me so much of England and how they would cram big tall houses on little tiny plots back in Victorian times at least...this house has two floors and a basement.
    Link to Gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/55162545480311E58A35E9244F74724B?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to Slideshow: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Victorian Townhouse?sort=9
    vt1.jpg
    vt3.jpg
    vt4.jpg
    vt7.jpg
    vt10.jpg
    vt14.jpg
    vt26.jpg
    vt29.jpg
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Well I just found you :). I really like this last one and looks like many others too.... Thanks for your work here, it helps so much for people like me that.. don't find building enjoyable but love to appreciate a great home.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Awww thank you so much for your wonderful and flattering comments @Hermitgirl :)

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited August 2015
    Victorian Townhouse is very pretty! :) The tall exterior design of the home is very nice! The brickwork exterior texture look nice and very nice front and back dormers! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the dormers and front and back porches! The shrubs look nice either sides of the front door. The roof covered windows look very nice! Very nice fenced front garden. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice! The coat stand is homely in the foyer. Very nice dining room! The blue flowers in the corner nook, the flowers on the dining table and side table, and the sunflowers picture on the wall are very nice and pretty for sims to look at whilst enjoying dining there. The bunny between the flowers looks cute! The dining seats look very stylish! Very nice lounge room! The type of curtains that you have used there look nice and suit well the type of home. Very nice windows corner music nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair there listening to the piano music being played. The tea set is a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The blue and white chequered flooring and wall looks very nice! It looks very nice the way you have placed the kitchen cabinets in a curved way together on the walls! Nice island sink and bar stool counter. The hanging pots are a nice kitchen touch over the sink. Very nice master bedroom! It looks nice how you have angled the bedside tables in the corners of the room. The ottoman looks nice placed at the foot of the bed and the floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. It looks very nice how you placed the bedhead windows, for sims to enjoy sunshine coming in onto when waking in the morning. The curtains there look very nice! The study room is very nice! Very nice wall paneling. It looks nice how you have angled the study desk table. The books are a nice touch on the desk. The sims will enjoy sitting on the leather armchair using the computer or enjoy sitting on the armchairs reading a book from the bookcase. It looks nice howbyou have placed armchairs either sides of the bookcase. The fireplace will keep the sims warm. Nice backyard outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating a meal.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    <3 Thank you so much @rosemow for taking the time to look at my build and leave such lovely comments!

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Hi All I hope your all going to have a fantastic week! =) In between judging and building for competitions I managed to build something just for fun. I think it's a good family home with a slightly unusual layout but, all has been play tested and Sim approved :D I'm hoping my next just for me lot will be a community build...Hopefully all goes to plan and you'll see it here soon! =) Happy Simming everyone and have a great week!

The Family Craftsman
    tfc1.jpg
    tfc3.jpg
    tfc5.jpg
    tfc9.jpg
    tfc11.jpg
    tfc13.jpg
    tfc15.jpg
    tfc21.jpg
    tfc25.jpg

A lot more pictures here: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/The Family Craftsman?sort=9
    Link to Gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/2D516C0C4A4411E581EAD1544B5B0F56?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#TheFamilyCraftsman&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

• Options
    Family Craftsman is a very nice home! :) The roofing is very nice! Very nice design of the home ! The red colour of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice roof covered front and back porch! It looks nice how you have used the spandels. The plants and flowers look very nice lining the edges of the front and back porches! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. It looks nice the type of trees that you have used in the build. The backyard areas are so nice! Very nice hot tub pergola nook! The greenery covered trellis over the top and the starry pattern there looks pretty! Nice firepit area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. The flowers, plants and rocks in the backyard look very nice how you have placed them there! The pathways look great! Nice picnic table area for sims to enjoy sitting there in the outdoors air, eating and drink items from the cooler. The ground lights through the backyard look nice. The gnome looks cute on the stump! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The coat stand is homely beside the front door. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchair, having a chat or watching TV in front of the fire. The books on the coffee table and the candles on the fireplace are nice touches there. The log themed wall decor looks nice either sides of the TV, The pictures on the staircase wall are nice for sims to see when about to go up the stairs. Very nice kitchen and dining room! The blue colour of the walls looks restful and nice. The black and white chequered kitchen flooring gives a great look to the area. The hanging pans, dish rack, books and pears picture are nice kitchen touches for sims to see when cooking. The blue flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to see when dining there. The food pictures look great on the dining wall. Very nice family room! The fireplace nook is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the bookcase into the wall! Sims will enjoy resting in the armchairs, having a read of a book and warming up by the fire, whilst listening to the guitar being played. The sunflowers are a nice sunny sight there for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. It is nice that you have a massage chair there, for sims to have a relaxing foot or hand massage. Sims will have fun playing chess at the table there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms look very nice! The blue colour of the master bedroom walls looks nice. The red rose is a nice touch on the bedside table, and the plants add nice touches of nature and green in the room. The pink and blue colour scheme of the girls bedroom is very pretty! She will enjoy doing artwork at the art table there. The butterflies look pretty on the wall for her to see when in her bedroom. The dolls are nice on the bedside table. The yellow and orange colour scheme of the boys bedroom is very nice. The orange circle floor rug adds a nice look to the room. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table doing homework. The sports items are a great touch there. Very nice meditation nook! Sims will enjoy meditating on the stool there. The candles are pretty there.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thank You so much @rosemow your the first one to always comment and you never have a horrible thing to say! Who couldn't love such a wonderful person! It means so much to me =) Your the best! And, I know I'm not the only one to feel this way <3

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 beautiful homes! I love the garden and the pretty interiors! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @yanti68 for your lovely comments! I do love landscaping :)

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Well I've done I think what might just be my first community lot that didn't have anything to do with a building contest. I've also been playing a lot to make sure everything was just right with Busy Bees Flower Shop. My Sims has gotten married to a Alien (he was in disguise and she didn't know until they were already married and went to woohoo :D They have 1 little girl and a baby on the way! So poor Lisa Simms has a lot on her plate at the moment! But, I think the flower shop turned out extra cute and might build a community lot allotment for sims who live in flat's or without much land around there homes to garden and get together with like minded sims =)

Well here she is Busy Bees Flower Shop.
    bbf1.jpg
    bbf2.jpg
    bbf3.jpg
    bbf8.jpg
    bbf9.jpg
    bbf11.jpg
    bbf13.jpg
    bbf14.jpg

a couple more photo's here: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Busy Bees Flower Shop?sort=9

Link to Gallery: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BAECD8784BE311E5888FB68C450CFC58?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#BusyBeesFlowerShop&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    Happy Simming All! =)

• Options
    Busy Bees Flower Shop is very pretty! :) The exterior design of the shop is very nice! The yellow and black colour of the exterior to resemble a bee looks nice as well as sunny! The black and yellow awnings are nice touches over the front windows and door. The flower box windows and the fenced flower garden along the front edge looks very pretty! Very nice patterned roofing! The fenced sunflowers and bird bath features either sides of the front gate look very pretty and sunny! The trees are nice placed either sides of the front door. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the store! It looks very nice how you have set up the flowers on display on the shelves and pedestals for sims to enjoy looking at and buying at the shop! The yellow walls and the marble black and white chequered flooring look very nice together. The gnome is cute on the front counter! The sunflowers picture on the register wall is sunny for sims to enjoy seeing when buying items there. The patterned floor rugs add to the nice look of the shop. It is nice that you have flowers near the window as a windows display. It is nice that you have incense on the counter, for sims to enjoy a nice aroma when buying. The outdoors areas look very nice! The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them outdoors! It is nice that you have gardening boxes for sims to buy to grow plants in. The garden hoses are a nice touch either sides of the back door. Very nice living, kitchen, bedroom and dining room areas for the Sims who run the shop! The chequered flooring looks very nice there too. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the arnchairs in the living room having a read after working through the day at the store. The garden tools, garden gloves, flowers and tea set are nice touches on the coffee table and side wall table. The yellow flowers wall pictures in the living and kitchen areas are very nice for sims to look at whilst cooking, dining and sitting there. The kitchen alcove is very nice. The wall clock looks homely. The sunflowers and rose are very nice on the kitchen counter. The sunflowers picture on the bedroom side wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings, Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk table using the computer. The black desk table and the yellow walls look very nice together. Very nice outdoors dining area! It looks nice how you have set up the tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy eating food that has been cooked on the BBQ, enjoying eating in the air with very nice floral surroundings! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the build.
    It is a very nice flower shop with a very nice sunny colour scheme! . :)
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Thank you so much @rosemow for all your lovely feedback! Your the sweetest flower i know! <3 I have to say building this retail lot has actually forced me to play and now I'm kind of addicted to this crazy family I'm playing! I haven't really played much since the sims2 unless I was play testing builds. So it's been so much fun for so many reason =) and I couldn't BEE happier with how it all turned out =)

• Options
    The Novellist Nest is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The dormers are very nice and very nice long roofing! The open shutter windows add a nice touch to the home and the colour of the exterior complements well with the roofing. Very nice wraparound porch! The flowers look nice along the edges of the front area of the porch and the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey, white and black colour scheme and the design of the kitchen is very nice! The clock is a nice home touch on the kitchen wall. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The black circular floor rug looks nice on the white flooring. Very nice lounge and bar area! The red walls and the white seating and curtains look very nice together. The wall panels add to the nice look of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there, watching TV and warming up in front of the fire. The rose is nice laying on top of the fireplace ledge and the red flowers are a pretty sight on the coffee table. The plants are a nice touch either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The study room is a very nice area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table doing writing on the computer. The mug, pen, and books are nice touches on the desk. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst sitting at the desk writing. The fireplace will keep sims warm. The picture on the wall and the patterned floor rug complement each other. It is nice that you have angled the bookcase in the wall.Very nice master bedroom! The wall texture is very nice! Very nice side table! The candles and beauty products are nice on the table and it looks great how you have placed books on the lower shelf that sims have written! It is nice that the bedroom leads out to a private balcony. Sims will enjoy sitting in the seats there looking out at the views. The walk in clothes closet is very nice! The upstairs hallway is very nice. The shoes look homely there, and the books and flowers are nice touches on the side wall table. The butterflies picture looks pretty on the wall. Very nice back garden! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors dining at the umbrella covered table there. The flowers look pretty around the base of the birdbath.
    The home is very nice :)
  • Options
    Thank You so much @rosemow Your 1 in a million for sure! =) Hope you have a wonderful day!

• Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    I'm a little late to comment on that one, but Busy Bees Flower Shop is such a cute build, really great job! :)
  • Options
    Great build! Love the architecture and the pretty interiors. The dark colours works really well! Good job! :)
  • Options
    It's never to late to comment @vethesims and thank you so much :)

Thanks so much @yanti68 I'm glad you liked this build I thought it worked with her goth like personality lol :)

• Options
    ShesVeryNiceShesVeryNice Posts: 106 Member
    You have some great builds here! I especially love the Family Craftsman and the Busy Bee Flower Shop :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments @ShesVeryNice :) your name seems fitting! I'm so glad you like them! Busy Bee flower shop is one of my favourites as well.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Hi all! I hope your all having a good Monday. I managed to finish my purple build for the Quality Control Contest and bake some cinnamon swirl bread so all in all a good day for me :)
    Here's my Entry
    pp1.jpg
    pp3.jpg
    pp5.jpg
    pp6.jpg
    pp7.jpg
    pp10.jpg
    pp16.jpg
    More Photo's here: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Pretty in Purples?sort=9
    Link to Gallery here: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A1F7146E556011E58A5D2610A2CDE195?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false
    Happy Simming! =)

• Options
    Pretty in Purple is such a very nice home! :) The purple colour scheme looks very pretty! Very nice exterior design of the home! The open shutter flower box windows and the dormers are very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the front porch! The lavender flowers either sides of the front footpath and along the front edges of the home look very pretty! The fish water fountains and the ballerinas look very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the flower arch over the side gate. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The purple colour scheme of the furnishings and walls looks very nice. Very nice living room! The elegant white curtains look very nice on the wall, and the black candles and plant/rocks are nice touches on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy sitting there on the sofas chatting, watching tv and reading a book. The bookcases look nice how you have placed them either sides of the TV to create a fireplace and TV nook. Very nice dining room! The purple coloured dining seats look nice and the purple crockery display cabinet looks nice angled in the corner. The black plants complement the purple. It looks very nice how you have an archway and spandrels connecting the kitchen and dining room. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black and white chequered kitchen flooring looks very nice! The circles pattern in the middle of the flooring is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the purple kitchen cabinets. The knives and utensils are nice touches on the kitchen wall. The gym and yoga room is nice. Sims will enjoy keeping fit by using the fitness equipment and also enjoy doing restful yoga on the purple mat . They will enjoy listening to music whilst doing the activities. Very nice study room! It looks nice nice how you have placed the counter in the corner to make an L shape. The purple flowers on the desk are pretty for sims to look at whilst enjoying sitting there using the computer. Nice arnchairs sitting area for sims to relax and read a book from the bookcase. It looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs on top of each other. The sims will have fun playing chess there. They will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst there. The butterflies pictures look very pretty sights on the wall! The black circle flooring pattern in the bathroom looks nice. It is great that there is a photo studio room in the home. The starry lights mirror looks nice. The master bedroom looks very elegant with the stylish black curtains on the bedhead wall! The purple flowers look very pretty on the dresser for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. The bunny looks cute in the corner of the kids bedroom behind the dresser! The science lab basement level looks very great! Very nice backyard area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting around the fire pit keeping warm, chatting and toasting food. It looks nice how you have placed a number of purple seats around the fire pit. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables in the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    That is so pretty! You have made purple look really good! Love the meditation room and the pool area. Good job! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top