Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments as always @rosemow could you be any sweeter?! =)
    Thanks for always stopping by as well @yanti68 It's so nice to read your comments as well! =)
    Happy Simming to you both! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,020 Member
    Your purple themed home is very gorgeous, very attractive façade with beautiful landscaping and stunning interior design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Aww thank you so much @masajo for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments! =)

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Here's my newest just for fun build. And, I did have so much fun making it. I'm kind of in love with it actually (wonders if that sounds conceded) :o Anyways it's a charming little country cottage with a old world feel inside. sleeps up to 4 and has 2 bedrooms 3 bathrooms. I hope you all like it and Happy Simming!

Buttercup Cottage
    bc.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    bc4.jpg
    bc5.jpg
    bc8.jpg
    bc12.jpg
    bc15.jpg
    bc18.jpg
    bc18.jpg
    bc23.jpg
    More photo's here: http://s70.photobucket.com/user/puppyhugger17/slideshow/Buttercup Cottage?sort=9
    Link to Gallery here: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0BFF0210570311E58238B68C450CFC58?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#Lisa17Ann&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    Buttercup Cottage is such a very pretty home! :) The yellow colour of the exterior looks very sunny! Very nice design of the exterior of the home, and the front garden area is very nice! The yellow flower box windows dormer and the greenery covered trellis front pathway look so pretty! The stone texture of the fireplace/chimney looks nice, and the left and right hand open shutter windows look nice either sides of it. The flowers on the fencing looks so very nice! Very nice sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the seats in such very nice floral and plants setting! The pegs are a nice touch on the exterior wall. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow flowers wall picture is nice for sims to see when entering the home. The floor paving texture looks nice. Very nice design of the living room! Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The mounted wall picture and the files box, photo and books on the study desk top are nice touches. Nice corner armchair nook for sims to enjoy sitting there reading a book with sunshine coming in through the windows. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa or fireplace armchair having a chat, watching TV, and warming up near the fire. The log themed pictures look nice either sides of the fireplace. The sunflowers on the side table and the sunflowers wall picture are nice and sunny for sims to enjoy seeing when in the room. The pictures on the armchairs wall look nice how you have placed them at different levels on the wall. The plants are nice touches of nature in the room. Very nice kitchen! The way you have placed the cabinets looks very nice and the blue walls and curtains look nice with the texture of the cabinets. The cookbooks, fruit bowl, hanging pots, spice set and knives block are nice kitchen touches there. The island table with the ingredients on it looks great! The wooden flooring looks nice. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. It looks nice how you have placed seats on each side as well as on the ends of the table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The animal wall pictures and teddy and giraffe look very cute in the kids bedroom! They will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Nice art table nook for them to have fun doing artwork there. It looks very nice how you have place the clothes shelves and shoes racks either sides of the dresser in the master bedroom. The candles and butterflies pictures are nice pretty touches on the dresser and wall shelf. The leafy pictures look very nice how you have placed them on the bedhead wall. It is great that there is an art room in the home. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or doing crafting on the woodwork table there. It looks nice how you have placed a shelf there with items that your sim has crafted. The art decor there looks great! The mounted fish are nice touches on the walls through the home. The circular floor pattern in the bathroom looks very nice! Very nice backyard area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine, enjoying being outdoors dining. They will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow your just the sweetest! I'm always so happy to read your comments on my builds! I hope your having a lovely week! :)<3

• Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Pretty in Purple is so cute, I never would have thought so much purple could actually look so good! :)
    You should be in love with Buttercup Cottage, it is just stunning! Love the landscaping! Great job!
  • Options
    Awww @vethesims thank you so much those are amazingly generous comments and it warms my heart! :)<3

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow can't wait to check these out more in the morning! Such amazing builds on here I so love them all!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Sorceress for stoping by and leaving such a lovely comment! :)

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Welcome they really are wonderful!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Picture perfect cottage! Love the rustic charm of the architecture and the interiors! Great job! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @yanti68 your so sweet to always stop by and leave such lovely comments! :)

• Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Wow you have been busy my friend, you are just amazing with all these builds. What I like most is that you are such a sweet and kind person to all on the forum. I Love your thread. <3:)
  • Options
    superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Holy Plum, your latest works are incredible! Love, love them :heart:
  • Options
    Awwww @Issabella14 I feel the same about you! Your such a sweet heart and such an amazing builder! =)<3

hahah Holy plum i know what your saying @superbibi11! That made me giggle lol Thank you so much for your lovely comments! =)<3

• Options
    edited September 2015
    This is a build my Hubby is working on Marks%20build1.jpg
    it's so adorable right! @Cbear13 he has double height lights in the kitchen and they are going through the table when i pointed it out he started laughing so hard lol Bless him! I love this man!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    A sneak peak at my fairy build for the quality control challenge. I love landscaping and it's been so fun to just go over the top with it =)
    sneak%20peak.jpg

• Options
    Your husband's house that he is building looks very nice :) The flower box open shutter windows look pretty either sides of the front door. The blue brick texture of the exterior looks nice. I hope that he is enjoying doing his build.
    Your fairy themed build looks so very pretty! The lantern lights and the flower lamps trees look so pretty! Very nice pond area! The rocks, alien plants, flowers, and green plants look very nice around to edges of the pond. The cherry blossom trees look very nice in the build! Very nice firepit area! The fairies will enjoy sitting on the tree stumps there toasting food and keeping warm around the fire. It looks nice how you have placed the rocks in a circle around the area and the terrain paint there looks nice.
    It is looking very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow my Hubby will be thrilled are liking his build! And, thank you so much for commenting on my sneak peak! <3 I should have the full build uploaded tomorrow:)

• Options
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Thank you so much @rosemow my Hubby will be thrilled are liking his build! And, thank you so much for commenting on my sneak peak! <3 I should have the full build uploaded tomorrow:)

I will look forward to seeing your finished build! :)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    haha @lisa17ann I love his little square house and he even put flowers under the windows hehe
    we need an interior picture to

New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    I'll post more tomorrow or like in 7 or 8 hours it's 2 am here and I'm reading Harry Potter and checking the sims forums like the addicted geek I am lol going to bed now tho lol ;)

• Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    your hubby's house is very cute!
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thanks @Pebblycat I think so to! He's never finished one, And, I don't know if he can do a whole build start to finish. He try's tho bless him =) lol Also congrats on your win! it was so beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top