Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its so quiet...too quiet

Anyone else feel this? With the anniversary next week and the monthly patch and supposedly a Stuff Pack...shouldn't we have heard some sort of news by now?

Crickets...

Comments

• Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Yeah, thought this myself aswell, normally you hear something, especially since the one anniversary is coming soon. Maybe it's their plan or they might have thought nothing special will be announcent?
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Yeah, thought this myself aswell, normally you hear something, especially since the one anniversary is coming soon. Maybe it's their plan or they might have thought nothing special will be announcent?

They never gave anything for games first anniversaries.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    They never gave anything for games first anniversaries.
    I might be wrong here, but didn't they do that with Sims 3? That's what I thought, + I think it would be nice to celebrate a first year with the game, at least that's what I think :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    They'll hype everything the day before as usual.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Please let it be something good .
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I honestly did expect them to hype something by now. 2 sept is next week. I wasn't expecting anything great , but you know something 'fun' like Star Wars costumes...

Even if we didn't have first Ann gifts before, sims 4 has been different with them patching in base game features for free..

So yeah I'm surprised no hype...maybe nothing fun is coming...
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I don't really think we'll be getting anything. I'm expecting a "happy birthday sims 4" tweet on twitter, or maybe a blog post or something, but I don't expect free content. It's possible, but I guess we'll see soon.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    edited August 2015
    We'll either get:

-Nothing.
    -A tweet along the lines of "Happy first anniversary TS4!" What will your Sims be doing to celebrate?"
    -A patch with knomes and balloons.

Yeah, I'll pass.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, lol.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    We'll either get:

-Nothing.
    -A tweet along the lines of "Happy first anniversary TS4!" What will your Sims be doing to celebrate?"
    -A patch with knomes and balloons.

Yeah, I'll pass.

You forgot more sw costumes. ;)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    They did something for the 15th anniversary and the simlish language but I'm not sure if they did something for the Sims 3's first year...
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    *sniff* *sniff* I sense a SC13 is on it's way.

This. My Spider Sense is tingling!

53fc00aab219037fe14c966a477886ba.jpg
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    MaryJos wrote: »
    They did something for the 15th anniversary and the simlish language but I'm not sure if they did something for the Sims 3's first year...
    Wait, what did they do for the 15th anniversary again? I don't have any memory of it, so it can't have been that good...
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    Wait, what did they do for the 15th anniversary again? I don't have any memory of it, so it can't have been that good...

I think it was the family tree patch.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Anyone else feel this? With the anniversary next week and the monthly patch and supposedly a Stuff Pack...shouldn't we have heard some sort of news by now?

Crickets...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlsS3EmSTxI
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Aine wrote: »

I'm pretty sure we got a gnome... and i'm not joking. Family tree, discount on Sims 4 and some Valentine's stuff because the anniversary is in February.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    but none of us liked this ep "get together"....

It seems... okay. But compared to other expansion packs, the trailer leaves a fair bit to be desired - like it's not completely advertising why it's an expansion pack instead of a game pack.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    Ladyliberty1301Ladyliberty1301 Posts: 623 Member
    I've been having those same thoughts for the past couple weeks. Its too quiet. I really hope its because they are working on something big. It just seems like its been so long since we got content.
    origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
    Twitter @Snaffles1301