Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love Shot 2 Special Announcement 4/26/16

Comments

• Options
    sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    @Munterbacon If only I could Like & LOL your latest entry. Like who does she think she is? She does know that SHE'S signing up to compete for HIM, not the other way, right? LOL None the less, she is cute. I do like redheads.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    @Munterbacon If only I could Like & LOL your latest entry. Like who does she think she is? She does know that SHE'S signing up to compete for HIM, not the other way, right? LOL None the less, she is cute. I do like redheads.

I like adding out there characters that can create conflict =)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Okay...I've finished Hella Good and for the life of me can't come up with who the guy could be unless he's one of the old bachelors. Mikey is taken, Ikey is taken...could it be DON? But isn't he an elder by now? That would be funny. But he's not ready to settle down....we need a hint! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Okay before I go to bed, one more hint for this week. He's in Ike's farewell video. Good night :wink:
    Post edited by sunnyshay on
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    Are any of their other million kids grown yet robi 1&2 and teddy?
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Okay before I go to bed, one more hint for this week. He's in Ike's farewell video. Good night :wink:

LOL, the entire cast of the show was in that! Still not guessing. :p
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    I'm claiming Teddy!!! And he's GORGEOUS! Cannot wait for the season to start. :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Are any of their other million kids grown yet robi 1&2 and teddy?

Teddy is. Robi 1 however got a case of Chuck Cunningham syndrome. lol We don't know what happened to him. And Robi 2 is far from aging up and I would never consider him for this challenge. Teddy may end up being spoken for a well.
    Jes2G wrote: »

LOL, the entire cast of the show was in that! Still not guessing. :p

I KNOOOW. :trollface:
    I'm claiming Teddy!!! And he's GORGEOUS! Cannot wait for the season to start. :love:

You'll have to fight @cathytea over him. lol
  • Options

You'll have to fight @cathytea over him. lol[/quote]

Huh??? I haven't been keeping up but I thought she was with Elder? :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

You'll have to fight @cathytea over him. lol

Huh??? I haven't been keeping up but I thought she was with Elder? :tongue: [/quote]

I do have a huge Sim crush on Teddie, but it is a Fangirl thing so the more love Teddie gets the better!

Young CT is still with Elder for sure, but she's declared her own selfdom. She's no longer my simself. She's her own selfself.

My Simself is with my SO. Lol!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Everybody loves Ted. smh. I think he has a face structure similar to Elder's. I'm still not sure if I'll make it a Rivera but I'm leaning toward it. I have to get some more play in to see who I really like. The only one that could make a real show of it is Mikey, but he's taken. Ikey is made for those type of shows but he's go the money aspiration, so I'm not going to have him quit his job for that. And I can always use Don, since my idea for the original one was to call it Love Cookie with Donny Lo. It could be Gino, he hasn't claimed Dee yet in my game. Or it could be somebody that comes out of nowhere.
  • Options
    BTW, @cathytea are you going to enter a sim? I think this version could be up your alley. :smile:
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    CathyTea wrote: »

My Simself is with my SO. Lol!

LOL! Well...of course...I meant your simself not you! :wink:

But sigh...okay... :) But if it's Don, he'll have to do some changing. I mean, he'll want all the cookies and not just one pie, if you know what I mean. There will be no choosing for him unless he has a change of heart. PLUS he's an old man by now unless he got a hold of a youth potion (that'd be a twist!)

Don or Gino would be hilarious choices, imho.

But I'll patiently await your authorial magic then, oh Swami-sunny.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    BTW, @cathytea are you going to enter a sim? I think this version could be up your alley. :smile:

I was thinking about it, Sunny. But do you know about my new prime directive for my own game-play?

My original prime directive: To aid the Sims within my scope of influence to live as healthfully and as fully expressive of their individual highest potential as possible. I want to help my Sims self-actualize so that their digital lives are a full expression of their individuality.

Recently, one of my Sims (Sugar Maple Bough) autonomously drank youth potion on the eve of her elder birthday. That caused me to deepen my prime directive.

New Addendum: To let them be fully actualized digital beings with the right of self-determination.

That means, they get to choose who they fall in love with, if they fall in love, and when they fall in love. So I don't think I can send any of my Sims, unless one of these intelligent digital women lets me know clearly that she chooses to be a contestant in a Bachelor Challenge! Which she might!

(I feel a little protective of their hearts, though--don't want them to get heart-broken.)

You know I'm going to be an avid reader! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Everybody loves Ted. smh. I think he has a face structure similar to Elder's. I'm still not sure if I'll make it a Rivera but I'm leaning toward it. I have to get some more play in to see who I really like. The only one that could make a real show of it is Mikey, but he's taken. Ikey is made for those type of shows but he's go the money aspiration, so I'm not going to have him quit his job for that. And I can always use Don, since my idea for the original one was to call it Love Cookie with Donny Lo. It could be Gino, he hasn't claimed Dee yet in my game. Or it could be somebody that comes out of nowhere.

So you dont even know yet?!?!?!!?!? You are such a tease!! lol
  • Options

Do you remember how long she kept us guessing with Dee Dee?

Oh, Sunny! Will you be doing follow ups with Dee Dee and Diesel?

• Options

It'd be fun to have them on the show for some drama or cameos/advice. Ha...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

True. But i guessed dee dee
  • Options

I pretty much know who it is but I'm considering options.

I was thinking about it, Sunny. But do you know about my new prime directive for my own game-play?

My original prime directive: To aid the Sims within my scope of influence to live as healthfully and as fully expressive of their individual highest potential as possible. I want to help my Sims self-actualize so that their digital lives are a full expression of their individuality.

Recently, one of my Sims (Sugar Maple Bough) autonomously drank youth potion on the eve of her elder birthday. That caused me to deepen my prime directive.

New Addendum: To let them be fully actualized digital beings with the right of self-determination.

That means, they get to choose who they fall in love with, if they fall in love, and when they fall in love. So I don't think I can send any of my Sims, unless one of these intelligent digital women lets me know clearly that she chooses to be a contestant in a Bachelor Challenge! Which she might!

(I feel a little protective of their hearts, though--don't want them to get heart-broken.)

I understand. You're a little too kind to your sims. lol
  • Options

True. But i guessed dee dee

You were so smart! I guessed Sarafina Plumsin! jk - I actually guessed one of Manda's Sims.

• Options

I pretty much know who it is but I'm considering options.

I understand. You're a little too kind to your sims. lol

Yeah... they're pushing me to become an activist. I keep telling them, "No. There's such a thing as artist's/gamer's choice." And they say: "This is our life." https://sistahsimstah.wordpress.com/

• Options

This is why I'm not playing with her lol
    forum_final.png

• Options

You're just no fun. That's why you're not playing. smh lol
  • Options

And you can't stand it! he he
    forum_final.png

• Options

And you can't stand it! he he

No I cannot.