Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Watch TV while sitting or relaxing on bed

I've been trying to have my sims watch TV while sitting on the bed but one of the tasks just cancel out.
This would help add a more realistic feel to their actions.

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited August 2015
    I've been trying to have my sims watch TV while sitting on the bed but one of the tasks just cancel out.

Just something else to miss and why TS2 is still the better game. Things like that were thought about but I assume multitasking was more important than actual gameplay. ETA: I meant the 'social multitasking' in the TS4 was more important than the actual Sim watching TV from bed.

ETA: I will add where is the lounge on couch (while down and out) and watch TV? Sigh.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    The Sims 2 was "multitask", the sims were able to relax on the bed and reading a book or watching TV at the same time :p !
  • Options
    krystalSimonekrystalSimone Posts: 29 New Member
    Oh. Didn't notice that when I played TS2 in Playstation2.

Wish they could bring it back then.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    The Sims 2 was "multitask", the sims were able to relax on the bed and reading a book or watching TV at the same time :p !

And daydream to raise social if you couldn't grab anybody outside. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It shouldn't be canceling out when setting on the bed. Try moving or replacing the tv or bed but I agree sims need to be able to watch tv while sitting and laying in the bed not just on it. Same with reading in bed.
  • Options
    ShuffleJShuffleJ Posts: 273 Member
    I didn't know they could read on the bed in Sims 4. I know relax is out (which is dumb).
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    ShuffleJ wrote: »
    I didn't know they could read on the bed in Sims 4. I know relax is out (which is dumb).

They can't read in bed in TS4 they could in TS3.
  • Options
    altg1229altg1229 Posts: 89 Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;14001917"][quote="ShuffleJ;14001366"]I didn't know they could read on the bed in Sims 4. I know relax is out (which is dumb). [/quote]

They can't read in bed in TS4 they could in TS3.[/quote]

They can read in bed but they're not really in bed, they just sit upright on the edge. It looks really unnatural lol
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    This would be a great new animation to carry over from new lounge chairs *nudge nudge wink wink*
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.