Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UNDER RENOVATION Challenge 35

Comments

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Alright I have decided I am going to enter this one been taking a break! But plan on entering this and the model comp only as the time comes :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    I'm participating in this challenge, but I'm having a hard time with landscaping. It's going to take me a little longer than usual. Love the renovations so far :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    yay @Sorceress, omg at these entries you guys are really bringing the wow factor
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    @Cbear13 @Zita1966z Will it count against me if i did not use the whole budget? I just realised that i have budget left after uploading. Everything is there for a park but you can only do so much with base game stuff??
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @GuruFanNo1

Wow! You did an amazing job with base game only items! Well done!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Thank you but it is boring now only to have base game items but life is hard everywhere just cant afford now maybe buy later with my bonus :)
  • Options
    @Zita1966z What happen with issabella14 why she not judging here anymore?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Alien Vows is a very alien wedding park! @GuruFanNo1 :) The colours that you have used through the build look so very nice! The enlarged statues look great in the build! The water fountain features are so very pretty! The wedding ceremony area is very nice! It looks nice how you have set up the seat benches for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting on and watching the marriage ceremony. The pink and white colour of them looks nice. The purple coloured aisleway down the centre of the area is a nice touch. The blue marble flooring looks very nice! It suits the alien theme well and also looks stylish. The large vase of flowers and the candles lights are pretty for sims to see when attending the wedding. It looks very nice how you have set up the round pink tableclothed tables for sims to enjoy sitting having a drink from the bar at the reception. The large swans scripture is very nice in the build! The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them in the round water fountain feature!
    The bride and groom are very nice alien sims! The outfits that they are wearing look very nice! Their hats look nice with their skin tone and their dress/suit
    The build and sims are very nice :)
  • Options
    I'm participating in this challenge, but I'm having a hard time with landscaping. It's going to take me a little longer than usual. Love the renovations so far :)

I will look forward to seeing your wedding park build! :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    @GuruFanNo1 I dont take scores off for budget not all being used but if it looks I guess bare or needing more and someone hasnt used all of the budget I would make note of that
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    @Cbear13 oky thanks
  • Options
    I wont be able to enter this one after all maybe the future my computer is having issues when it comes to me playing my games and its stressing me out big time so I am going to have to break till I can sort the issues out or get them fixed then I will enter when it is sorted out! I am just hoping its not my computer carking it as the issues are with all my games right now!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Sorceress wrote: »
    I wont be able to enter this one after all maybe the future my computer is having issues when it comes to me playing my games and its stressing me out big time so I am going to have to break till I can sort the issues out or get them fixed then I will enter when it is sorted out! I am just hoping its not my computer carking it as the issues are with all my games right now!

I am sorry to hear that you are having computer issues with playing your games @Sorceress. I hope that you can sort out the issues and that they are fixed soon for you.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sorceress wrote: »

I am sorry to hear that you are having computer issues with playing your games @Sorceress. I hope that you can sort out the issues and that they are fixed soon for you.

Thanks @rosemow I hope so too! They are driving me batty anyway so am just going to go and destress with my other hobbies :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2015
    Under Renovation: Challenge 10
    Origin & Forum ID: cmbaker16
    Link to gallery: InterGalatic
    Name of your build: InterGalatic
    Cheats used: bb.moveobjects
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $73,000
    Would you like to receive any critique? Yes, please :)
    jf9glt.png

2vdff3p.png

21jc76c.png

2wpo8b6.png

2regu0w.png

I'd would like it to be noted that I only have the base game and the only Alien-ish plants I found where the two trees I used so I did what I could with what I had and it was alot of fun can't wait for the next theme :D
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    InterGalactic is a very nice park for Alien sims to enjoy getting married in! @cmbaker16 :) It looks very nice the way you have used and placed the sculpture lights in the build! The water fountains feature with the flowers around the edge of the water and the trees on the corners looks so very nice and pretty! The flowers and trees through the ground level of the park and on the upper patios look so very nice! It looks very nice that you have the wedding ceremony area with the wedding arch on the top level of the park. Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst getting married or as guests sitting on the seats enjoying watching the marriage ceremony taking place. It looks nice the way you have set up the seating there for the guests to sit on. The bar counter areas are very nice! It looks very nice how you have used a variety of different coloured stools there for sims to enjoy sitting on and having a drink from the bar. The covered over bar and dining nook area for the wedding reception is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the stove to eat at the bar stool counter. The colourful lights on the wall gives a very nice look and colourful effect to the area! The feel of the park through the furnishings reflect well a nice setting for aliens to get married!
    The sims are very nice! Very nice outfits that they are wearing, which complement with their skin tone
    The build and sims are very nice :)
  • Options
    tounette56tounette56 Posts: 39 Member
    Origin ID: tounette56
    Forum ID: tounette56
    Link to gallery: h ttp://www.thesims.com/en_AU/gallery/F1DD2B6E40AA11E58433D1544B5B0F56?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=tounette56&max=25
    Name of your build: Wedding Park
    Cheats used: moo, showhiddenobjetcs
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $74,957
    Would you like to receive any critique? yes please

h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Weddingpark1_zpszeleyfi4.png
    h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Weddingpark2_zpsjkiuyd7a.png
    h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Weddingpark3_zpsbohvugr4.png
    h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/Weddingpark4_zpsmpgmty14.png
    h ttp://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll34/tounette56/Under%20Renovation%20Challenge/wedingpark5_zpsc31cey2m.png
    mum%20final_zpsuog1fjp8.png
    Visit my gallery at tounette56 to see my renovations and builds
    Check out my most recent builds Windenburg Forest and Rocket Ship
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    tounette56 wrote: »
    Origin ID: tounette56
    Forum ID: tounette56
    Link to gallery: Here
    Name of your build: Wedding Park
    Cheats used: moo, showhiddenobjetcs
    Total cost of renovation after upload: $74,957
    Would you like to receive any critique? yes please
    Weddingpark1_zpszeleyfi4.png
    Weddingpark2_zpsjkiuyd7a.png
    Weddingpark3_zpsbohvugr4.png
    Weddingpark4_zpsmpgmty14.png
    wedingpark5_zpsc31cey2m.png

My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    tounette56tounette56 Posts: 39 Member
    Good luck everyone :)
    mum%20final_zpsuog1fjp8.png
    Visit my gallery at tounette56 to see my renovations and builds
    Check out my most recent builds Windenburg Forest and Rocket Ship
  • Options
    Your Wedding Park is so very nice! @tounette56 :) The furnishing of the areas of the park looks so nice! Very nice wedding ceremony patio! It looks so very nice how you have set up the pretty pink stylish seats for the wedding guests to sit on and watch the wedding, and have placed the rectangular sculptures together as a wall to separate off the reception area. The red carpet aisleway for the bridal party to walk down looks nice. It looks nice that you have banquet tables in the build for sims to enjoy having food from. The water fountains are pretty for sims to see when about to enter the wedding arch area and also either sides of the wedding arch. The twisted sculptures and the floral tree lights look very nice on the edges of the patio. Very nice upper level dancing and bar patio! Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo and enjoy having a drink from the bar. The red colour of the stools and the green colour of the bar looks great to suit the park theme. The flower grassy flooring that you have used for the patios looks nice. It looks nice how you have the umbrella covered tables on the patios for sims to enjoy sitting there eating the food. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. The pool area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the alien plants and trees around the edges of the water! Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship and monkey bars.
    Your alien sims are very nice! They would enjoy getting married at your very nice wedding park! :)
  • Options
    foxfaesfoxfaes Posts: 89 Member
    I love every single one of these wedding parks! Everyone is so creative! Unfortunately, as I was about to fully finish my renovation, my laptop crashed, so I don't think I'll actually get to post mine. :( Hopefully my laptop will be fixed by the time the next challenge starts!!
    Origin ID: foxfaes
    My Gallery! :)
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Loving all these wedding parks! They are all so amazing! It's going to be a hard one to judge that's for sure!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    I agree with you @lisa17ann and @Cbear13 they look amazing considering the budget was not friendly :)