Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will you buy ''Get Together'' Expansion Pack?

Comments

• Options
    SteveKarehaSteveKareha Posts: 160 Member
    Yes! I'm one of the few people that loves playing single sims instead of big families.
    Tumblr - MTS - TS3 Wishlist - TS3 Exchange - TS3 Top Five

Origin ID & Gallery: PinguinoGamer94 (Be sure to tick "See Custom Content"!)
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I like what I see so far, but I want to see more. We have another 3 months. I'm sure they are still working on it.

If they're adding more stuff to it, then they have a LONG way to go before it can actually be considered as and pass for a Sims expansion pack.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    No, not if they don't add anything substantial to what they showed in that embarrassing presentation.
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Yes! I'm one of the few people that loves playing single sims instead of big families.

I don't think you are one of the few people or we wouldn't have TS4 in the form it is right now.

OP: I can't answer your question, because i'm set on "no", but i can't give definite "nos" anymore after i bought one pack i said i wouldn't buy. So i guess i'm abstaining from voting.
  • Options
    Mikado-chanMikado-chan Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2015
    No. They do not deserve my money.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm not gonna buy it. It comes out so close to Christmas, that it would be better to just put in on my wishlist.

But I defiantly want it, and I'm really excited :)
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    YES ... in the sale :)
    HSau :)
  • Options
    Mati22Mati22 Posts: 88 Member
    Not any time soon :)
    RIP The Sims 2000-2015 :'(
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    Yes! I am one of the few that thinks the EP looks fun. I would reinstall TS4 just for that.
  • Options
    WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    Yes I will.
  • Options
    Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    No....Sims 4 is dead to me....that presentation killed it forever...im done
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    Yes. But it's not an excited 'yes' yet.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MrMadKeeperMrMadKeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Yes, I think it will be good EP
  • Options
    kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    Yes! I'm also a single sim player so I'm quite happy.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I will when it's on sale or unless there's something that shows me it's worth the full $40.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I think so, very likely. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sims have definitely been needing much more group interactions than the ones presently in 4, so I think it was necessary to have an EP that focused on group interaction.

However, the execution of this one just seems strange. They could have made a city world full of apartments (which very much fits with the theme of "Get Together", and have put a much greater emphasis on ALL life stages other than young adults and partying. But, nope, in that announce trailer there seems to be not ANY other life stage but young adults.

...or maybe there are teens in that trailer. Who knows? EA still hasn't fixed the massive issue they resemble young adults way too much.
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    No.
    Not at this price.

But while I won't buy any stuffpack ever, I'll buy all expansions eventually. Will wait till this one gets some discount as so far it doesn't promise rich content but asks for an amount enough to buy some full game.
  • Options
    John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Sims have definitely been needing much more group interactions than the ones presently in 4, so I think it was necessary to have an EP that focused on group interaction.

However, the execution of this one just seems strange. They could have made a city world full of apartments (which very much fits with the theme of "Get Together", and have put a much greater emphasis on ALL life stages other than young adults and partying. But, nope, in that announce trailer there seems to be not ANY other life stage but young adults.

...or maybe there are teens in that trailer. Who knows? EA still hasn't fixed the massive issue they resemble young adults way too much.

Yes or NO?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Guys please when you comment and want to tell something more comment like that : Yes/No/Not Sure (select what you want ) and if you want to say something more : blah blah hksjfckckscmskcmslcmslcscls,cmlskcslcsc,slc,sfo9cdsvo k olk elfkldmvld,vdlv,l . Thank you :smiley:
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    No.

I usually enjoy the Late Night themed packs and I do believe that sims need more group activities. But, this pack doesn't seem to be offering anything significantly different from the content that's already in the base game. I also think it doesn't feel like the right time to release another young adult themed pack.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited August 2015
    Well, I explained why NO today and why YES when it gets discounted.

It's not the answer that's problematic, it's the question.
    If the question was "Will you buy ''Get Together'' Expansion Pack TODAY" it would be a nobrainer to answer. Or on the release day. From me it's no.
    But if the question was "Will you buy ''Get Together'' Expansion Pack EVER", then I'd put yes.

You however never specified the time variable value.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Well, I explained why NO today and why YES when it gets discounted.

It's not the answer that's problematic, it's the question.
    If the question was "Will you buy ''Get Together'' Expansion Pack TODAY" it would be a nobrainer to answer. Or on the release day. From me it's no.
    But if the question was "Will you buy ''Get Together'' Expansion Pack EVER", then I'd put yes.

You however never specified the time variable value.

Yes or NO or Not sure? I still cant understand . Sorry I think Im going to delete you. The question is simple. 40 +++ people understand the question but you find the question ''problematic''
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »

Yes or NO?

Oops -- went off on a tangent.

Not sure; I think it could possibly be too early to make a decision at this point, with them having confirmed on Twitter it's still in production. If we convince them to make this EP about the togetherness of *ALL* life stages rather than just YA, and the future trailer for it reflects that (with enough gameplay shown to last more than a single scene), I'd likely buy it.