June 21 - Ready for a launch day livestream? SimGurus will be answering Island Living related questions today! Details here.
June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

Bakies CC, Builds, Tutorials and Effect Player Videos. *UPDATE: Walk-through Tree Trunks*

BakieBakie Posts: 235 Member
BAKIES CUSTOM CONTENT + BUILDS + TUTORIALS + EFFECT PLAYER EPISODES

Hello Everybody!

In this topic I will show you all latest added videos that can be found on my YouTube Channel.
At this moment I've got 4 main series, for which I have different playlists. The ones you can found on my channel are:

- Bakie's The Sims 4 Custom Content - Playlist
- Bakie's Builds - Playlist
- Bakie's The Sims 4 Tutorials - Playlist
- The Sims 4 Effect Player Episodes - Playlist

If I add new videos to any of these 4 playlists, I will replace the last added ones in this post till there're 3 again. When I place new ones, I will mention this in a new comment.

>>> CUSTOM CONTENT (MODS) <<<

My last 3 Custom Content (mods) I created:

Unlocked Swamp Trunks & Tree - Walk-through

Animated - Soda Can + Flying Seagulls

Animated - Buoy + Waves Effects 🌊

Download links to all Mods can be found in the video description on youtube.
For the whole Custom Content playlist, click the link at the top of this page.

>>> BAKIE'S BUILDS <<<

My last 3 Builds I created:

Jungle Ruins - National Park

Download links to the tray files and all mods used in this build, can be found in the video description on youtube.
For the whole Bakie's Builds playlist, click the link at the top of this page.

>>> TUTORIALS <<<

Last 3 added Video Tutorial:

How to make a Custom Catalog Thumbnail + Overlay

How to make an Animated Wallpaper - Part 1

How to make an Animated Wallpaper - Part 2

For the whole Tutorial playlist, click the link at the top of this page.

>>> EFFECT PLAYER EPISODES <<<

For everybody not knowing what The Sims 4 Effect Player is or how it works, I recommend watching the first episode of this playlist first!

Last 3 added The Sims 4 Effect Player Episodes:

The Sims 4 Effect Player - Episode 9 - Whale and Dolphin Effects

The Sims 4 Effect Player - Episode 6 - Chipmunk Effects

The Sims 4 Effect Player - Episode 7 - Sea Monster Effects

For the whole The Sims 4 Effect Player playlist, click the link at the top of this page.

Let me know in the comments right here or on YouTube, what you think about my videos.
Enjoy!

Post edited by Bakie on
Want to make your own Custom Content for The Sims 4, but don't know how to start? Please visit my Youtube Channel for multiple English Spoken tutorials:
BakieGaming YouTube Channel

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 146,642 Member
    Thankyou very much for unlocking and sharing the game items with us :) It is very kind of you. The recoloured fishing spot signs are very nice. The finding memo stickers are very cute and the electricity socket stickers will look great on the walls of our homes!
    Thankyou very much for sharing these items! :)
  • Linds_the_kittyLinds_the_kitty Posts: 565 Member
    It looks really nice! :)

• BakieBakie Posts: 235 Member
    edited January 2015
    @rosemow‌ @Linds_the_kitty‌
    Thanks for your kind words!

I just added a new unlocked pack: Unlocked Lawn Parts (12 parts)
    With this new pack you can make your gardens look even more prettier then before! ;)

And I'm making some videos of all my CC showing where to find everything in game and giving tips and tricks on how to use them.
    I will add the links to the first post when uploaded.

I also just uploaded some video tutorials on how to make your own custom paintings and wall stickers:
    Video Tutorial Custom Paintings:

Video Tutorial Custom Wallstickers:

I remember you @rosemow‌ got a list somewhere on the forum, but I don't know where it was anymore. :wink:
    Want to make your own Custom Content for The Sims 4, but don't know how to start? Please visit my Youtube Channel for multiple English Spoken tutorials:
    Hello :) Thankyou very much for unlocking the lawn parts and sharing them with us.
    Your video tutorials on making custom wall stickers and custom paintings will be very helpful for simmers. Thankyou ! :) I will post a link to the above post that has the links to them
    in this thread http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/802325/helpful-links-for-playing-and-creating-in-sims-4
    Thank you very much! :D
    Update first post
    >>> Updated first post with Custom Content Videos and Tutorial Videos.
    Download links can be found in the description on youtube. <<<
    edited February 2015
    It is great that you have created videos to showcase your CC that you have created or unlocked. Thankyou for sharing your CC creations with the simming community. :) Your tutorial videos are very helpful for simmers too.
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have created videos to showcase your CC that you have created or unlocked. Thankyou for sharing your CC creations with the simming community. :) Your tutorial videos are very helpful for simmers too.
    Thanks Rosemow! There are many more videos to come! :)

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,557 Member
    Bakie wrote: »
    Thanks Rosemow! There are many more videos to come! :)

goodie!!
    !!! Update !!!
    Added Tutorial: How to make a Mural
    !!! Update !!!
    Added Custom Content: Jurassic Park Theme Pack
    !!! Update !!!
    # How to make seamless multiple tile flooring (Tutorial Section)
    # The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make Flooring / Floortiles (Tutorial Section)
    # Night Watch Mural + Tutorial Mural (Custom Content Section) (Due a bug on youtube there is no thumbnail showing, the video does work!)
    edited June 2015
    Hello.
    Thank you very much for the tutorial videos! They are very helpful for simmers! :)

You're welcome! I hope they will! :)
    !!!Update!!!
    Added Custom Content Video: Multiple tile Stone + Mosaic floors
    Both floors can be downloaded seperatly from each other on Modthesims. Download links can be found in the video description.
  • arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you! Your tutorial videos are helpful & very easy to follow.
    arimi00 wrote: »
    Thank you! Your tutorial videos are helpful & very easy to follow.
    You're welcome! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already one so. ;)
    !!! UPDATE !!!

>>> 3 new videos added:

Custom Content
    # Waterlilies Recolors + Animation

Tutorials
    # How to make an object Tuning Mod (Easy)
    # How to make an object Tuning Mod (Moderate)
    Thankyou very much for your latest videos :) It is very kind of you to make them to help the simming community.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,558 Member
    I love all of your tutorials and have watched dozen times :wink:
    2wf6zkl.png
    edited August 2015
    Thankyou very much for your latest videos :) It is very kind of you to make them to help the simming community.

You're welcome! I think everybody who want to make something but doesn't know where to start must have a chance to get started.
    The more people will know how to make things, the more awesome Custom Content there will be over time for everybody to use.
    I love all of your tutorials and have watched dozen times :wink:

Thanks! More are coming, only not every week like other youtubers. But there will be more!

!!! UPDATE !!!

Custom Content:
    # Fish Fountain Recolors + Changed Footprint
    The koi and goldfish recolours of the fish fountains look so nice! :) Thankyou very much for the recolours and it also great that you have reduced the size of the footprint! It will be very helpful in how we place them in our builds!
    The koi and goldfish recolours of the fish fountains look so nice! :) Thankyou very much for the recolours and it also great that you have reduced the size of the footprint! It will be very helpful in how we place them in our builds!

Thanks and your welcome! Those 1 by 3 tiles were just very frustrating sometimes. ;)