Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many of you play TS3 along with TS4?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Twilight32 wrote: »
    I only have three eps for TS3, i always played TS4 but when i tried to play TS3, the map view is white, everything is white. Playing it is not so fun, i love open world concept and i dislike loading screen but what could i do..i wish TS4 was open world

I agree Twilight. But I think the intention for Sims 4 being a closed world is to make it easier for all of us to play. Not everyone has the hardware to play Sims 3. It is hard on the graphics card and RAM. I bought a high end card and new computer just to accommodate Sims 3.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I'Simsha wrote: »
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Also, after we got TS4's CAS, which is a lot easier than TS3's, I never wanted to go back to TS3's CAS. In TS3 all my sims looked the same, or looked like they were all siblings. In TS4 they look different.

This also happens to me alot of my sims look similar on ts3 because of the limited face options the presets(most)are hideous & im very skeptical of using cas mods

I don't play with MODS. I have a ton of custom content in my games though. I never could figure out how to install a MOD. :/

• Options
    I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2015
    @bluzkat65

yeah Installing mods on ts3 is way more confusing than on ts4 it's to complicated i wanted NRAAS Master Controller & had to go through so much to get it to work correctly

Love is Love no matter what shape form or size

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    @bluzkat65

yeah Installing mods on ts3 is way more confusing than on ts4 it's to complicated i wanted NRAAS Master Controller & had to go through so much to get it to work correctly

Also, in TS3 most mods had to be updated in each patch, while in TS4 just some of them need, and not with every patch.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,660 Member
    @bluzkat65

Hi. :)

If you start a new topic in Tech Discussion about Nrass mods, igazor can help you to get them to work correctly.
  • Options
    HeatherNickelHeatherNickel Posts: 41 Member
    I only play 4 right now. I've thought of reinstalling 3 because I didn't really play it much (and as a consequence I only have one SP and one expansion for it). I still have all my 2 discs, but no PC to put it on (switched to Mac years ago).
  • Options
    Twilight32Twilight32 Posts: 165 Member
    I only have three eps for TS3, i always played TS4 but when i tried to play TS3, the map view is white, everything is white. Playing it is not so fun, i love open world concept and i dislike loading screen but what could i do..i wish TS4 was open world

Do you have mods in you ts3 game
    Nope, i'll check it out again
    bluzkat65 wrote: »

I agree Twilight. But I think the intention for Sims 4 being a closed world is to make it easier for all of us to play. Not everyone has the hardware to play Sims 3. It is hard on the graphics card and RAM. I bought a high end card and new computer just to accommodate Sims 3.
    Yep, my TS3 is super laggy because im playing it on laptop, my TS4 graphic settings is high, but the game runs smoothly
    tumblr_mwa83vkbtE1rs4459o1_400.gif
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    I've recently come back to sims3 because of seasons and weather so I do play both sims games at the same time:)) Hope there will be seasons soon in sims 4.. Can't wait!!:)))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    CurolaCurola Posts: 86 Member
    I play TS3 more. I start TS4 more often, but quit it soon as I find nothing interesting to do. When I get to start TS3, I get stuck for hours. I would also love to play TS2, but I can't run it on my Linux system. Maybe my brother lets me install it on his windows pc until I buy a bigger ssd and have windows again, too. That's the only advantage of TS4: it runs very smooth with Linux (as soon as you get it started because of that plum origin).

If EA would add family play (toddlers + pre teens), I think I would play it often/longer (and start buying stuff again). I also would love a vacation EP like in TS2 (where you can travel with your whole family).
  • Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    lexus20 wrote: »
    Also, after we got TS4's CAS, which is a lot easier than TS3's, I never wanted to go back to TS3's CAS. In TS3 all my sims looked the same, or looked like they were all siblings. In TS4 they look different.

I agree with you
  • Options
    JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    I play the Sims 3 along with 4 just haven't played much of both recently since I been busy with life, such as friends and working