Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    JENiiEY wrote: »
    does anyone else have problems with the ads that give us free simpoints? ever since it hit this year i have not been receiving a single ad and i've tried loads of different browsers etc. really starting to annoy me because I would like so many things from the store and i'm scared the store will close down before i own it all D:
    I have not received ads this year neither. I miss them. :/
    Do either of you have any ad-blocking software or have disabled javascript? Those are two likely causes for no ads.

I've not changed anything on my laptop and I was getting so many last year then around Christmas time they just stopped and I find one like every few months! :neutral: it's so annoying!
  • Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Do either of you have any ad-blocking software or have disabled javascript? Those are two likely causes for no ads.
    I don't use these ad-blocking software. Maybe my javascript is disabled. I don't know. I use 3 devices for to connect me in the site, and nothing. (Pc, notebook and tablet). Only I use Firefox as my fave browser since years ago.
    Is strange, but I will check out the javascript. Thanks @vgryphon for the posible solution.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    DakotaWahlDakotaWahl Posts: 256 Member
    So is anyone going to get Grandpa's Grove when it comes up or are you going to wait until it shows up again on #640. I can't decide if I should get it now or save a few sim points and risk not being able to get it later. :confused:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    DakotaWahl wrote: »
    So is anyone going to get Grandpa's Grove when it comes up or are you going to wait until it shows up again on #640. I can't decide if I should get it now or save a few sim points and risk not being able to get it later. :confused:

how many points is the difrents
    is points hard for you to get
    do you have a thing to use it for right now

that is what I would consider

allso all do remember to join and nominat each other in my nomination game.... might get you an item or 2... you never know...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @anettesb I did not know there was a nomination game!

Thanks for letting me know. :)
  • Options
    @anettesb I did not know there was a nomination game!

Thanks for letting me know. :)

no problem... eager to get more to join... we been at it for some time
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015

@DakotaWahl - Grandpa's Grove will actually be at its cheapest on July 18th at only 475 points. If you can hold off until then, that is a pretty good savings. Not sure if you know about this thread Current Daily Deal Rotation where you can see all of the upcoming deals, and click on the link to the spreadsheet at the top of page one to find out exactly when the next deal that you want should appear.

Grandpa's Grove is such a great venue. You are going to love it!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Hey everyone all I need is the sickle cell anemia,and the Duke's Dining Table and then I should get the Storybook Dining Room Set free if any one could help I really could use it down to 23 simpoints lol and for some reason I haven't had adds all day??? where are you adds come back :) lol My wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NESChic
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    kayli2001 wrote: »
    @wittanthony1 sorry it took so long i got it but it didn't show up in my purchase history but it did give me the download button my mom says the store is wierd sometimes thanks and sorry for the trouble

That's true. The store and forums have been acting weird lately. Maybe the servers are aging and slowing down. Glad to hear that you got it. :smiley:
  • Options
    @jbsquared2000 I ended up just buying it so I don't miss it. On the day it would be the cheapest I am getting my engagement photos taken. :blush:
  • Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    AriyAriy wrote: »
    Hello all, I am still working to complete Ragtime in the Big Easy (Which will make Jan 2013 Comp. free, currently @ 180 so the whole set should not be needed : D), the Sweet Escape Nursery (Which will make April 2011 Comp. free, currently @ 380 so the whole set should not be needed : D), and the Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (It is at 50 points right now only 3 pieces left). WL in signature, any help would be appreciated (Items on my wishlist start at one and stop before the Audrey Hepfire Vintage)
    Still working on these sets if anyone can help would be appreciated <3

• Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Hello Simmers!

I am trying to complete the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set.

Thanks in advance!
    Happy Simming, everyone! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @jbsquared2000 I ended up just buying it so I don't miss it. On the day it would be the cheapest I am getting my engagement photos taken. :blush:

@DakotaWahl - Congratulations on your engagement!! I don't blame you for scooping it up now, then. :smiley: I hope you love the tractor and how much work it will save your Sims! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I have gone back to trying to complete Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire I am at 67%. any and all help is appreciated! Thank you!
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Still working on the Ultra Lounge Kitchen Set! That's my main focus right now since it's on sale and I somehow missed that. :sweat_smile: Any help is greatly appreciated. :smile:

I'm also working on the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire Set and the Romanza Bridal Party if anyone wants to help with those too.

Sidenote: Why are those not together? The Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire and the Romanza Bridal Party? And why are the smaller sets that make up the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire Set not up for CYS?
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options

congratulaion on the engagement
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    hey everyone I'm tying with a child in my arms so short and sweet the sets I need are the first things on my wishlist if you can help!

My wishlist

Thanks @VGryphon the tables were a big help my math was off it wasn't free it was 15simpoints lol but no ones complaining!!! Thanks again!
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    It seems that Homecoming will be on DD after three hours, and even if I don't know what the Homecoming really is, I love the outfits in the set. I filled my Wishlist with items from it, if someone likes to help me get the set :)
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    edited July 2015
    Fitting for the seemingly neverending heat wave and my newly obtained worlds, I'm working on the Hacienda Luxury Set. I would of course love any help with it on my wishlist o:).

(Sometimes I just don't get the EA pricing system, how can a Fireplace be cheaper than a simple window? Or cost as much as a loveseat...)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited July 2015
    njwilson1986, melaniet1020, WaterHornet and mustangmama thanks for the gifts and help, you guys are awesome. <3

mustangmama thanks for the ''Large as Life Movie Screen''. <3

I'am still working on More Magic! set.
    I'am 96% done.
    Only item missing is Divine Future Fortune Teller's Outfit.

My wishlist:

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA

Thanks
  • Options
    mustangmamamustangmama Posts: 312 Member
    Greeneya, Enjoy, and you're very welcome!
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    GREENEYA wrote: »
    njwilson1986, melaniet1020, WaterHornet and mustangmama thanks for the gifts and help, you guys are awesome. <3

mustangmama thanks for the ''Large as Life Movie Screen''. <3

I'am still working on More Magic! set.
    I'am 96% done.
    Only item missing is Divine Future Fortune Teller's Outfit.

My wishlist:

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA

Thanks

You're very welcome! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    It seems that Homecoming will be on DD after three hours, and even if I don't know what the Homecoming really is, I love the outfits in the set. I filled my Wishlist with items from it, if someone likes to help me get the set :)
    Actually, the -best- deal for that set will be on August 17th (early next rotation) for 59% (779 sp) off instead of 41% (1121 sp) off.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Thanks so much @charlotteprice, And @neptunesring8 you just made Back 2 Skool FREE!!! Thanks so much!!
    So now I Am working on Luxury Resort Attire, And still working on Luxe Loungewear , and Asian Fusion started by @bellechrissy

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NESChic

THANKS EVERYONE!
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    NESChic wrote: »
    hey everyone I'm tying with a child in my arms so short and sweet the sets I need are the first things on my wishlist if you can help!

My wishlist

Thanks @VGryphon the tables were a big help my math was off it wasn't free it was 15simpoints lol but no ones complaining!!! Thanks again!
    I'm glad the gifts helped and I'm wishing you the best with the precious little one in your arms.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.